#20

Doctors

"Yo yo yo~ Luhan is back baby!" 

His greeting was replied with silence. The boy looked around the apartment in confusion. It was the day after Christmas, wasn't it? If those three were going to celebrate, then it should've been yesterday right?

Where had everybody gone to?

He checked his watch and yawned as he saw the arrow pointing to 1 AM. His flight had been a long one, and all he wanted to do now was sleep. 

Luhan walked down the corridors to his own room while passing Heechul's and Minho's rooms. He peeped into each one and frowned at the absence of his roomates. After dropping off his lugage randomly around his room, he went off to check Saehyun's room just in case she was home.

To his delight, she was. But when he saw her, she looked pale and was sweating in her sleep. 

"She's warm.." he examined with his palm on her forehead. "Where are those two idiots when you need them, huh?" 

Luhan smiled slightly and dabbed a tissue on her damp face. The girl looked as if she had been dreaming, and she kept on twisting and turning under the covers and threw out incoherrent mumbles every now and then.

"21, 22, 23, 24.." she chanted, "Damn you Minho..."

Freaked out, the chinese boy shook his head. "Now she's even saying such nuisance."

Luhan poked her arm lightly and cooed, "What are you dreaming about Stella? Saehyunnie? Whoever you are?" he stopped for a second as he studied her sleeping face, "Why did you say his name?"

Instead of answering, she just turned her back onto him, falling deeper in her slumber.

"She's even more elusive in her sleep.." he chuckled and headed out of the room.

 

--------------------------------------

 

It wasn't even 2 hours after he had his eyes shut, and he was already hearing Heechul's annoying voice echoing from the living room. Luhan grumpily got out of bed and cursed his hyung to hell when he saw him with a wasted Minho.

"What is the meaning of thi-"

"Luhan!" Heechul leaped at the sight of him, "Thank cheese balls you're here! Now help me get Minho back to his room."

His gaze shifted to Minho and he let out a big sigh. "Why- hyung? You should've stopped him from getting so drunk. You know how irritating he gets when he's in that state!"

Heechul shrugged, "Woopsies." he winked, "Now let's get going."

Just as they were about to drag Minho out of the place, Saehyun's door opened and out came a semi-concious girl in her Hello Kitty pyjamas. 

"Ooh! Hahahahhahaa... Look.. It's Minho.. Again!" she exclaimed, throwing her hands up as she twirled on spot. The two weirded out boys casted worried glances at eachother. "Is she being delirious right now?" Luhan asked.

"Is there any side effects from her meds or something?" Heechul questioned back. They turned to face one another in horror as a possibility dawned upon them.  "Luhan.. Did you give her more medicine when you arrived?" 

Eyes widening, the boy nodded. "Yeah- I went to my room to change clothes and find medicine for her. She drank another pill just an hour ago, I think."

His hyung face-palmed himself and cried out, "The meds we gave her was strong enough- it'd be an overdose if you give her more!"

"Ha-ha! Someone call the doctor~ It's an overdose!~" Saehyun clapped wildly.

The boys groaned at their situation and hoped to God that the side-effects would wear off soon. A drunk Minho was a handful, but combined with a drugged k-pop fangirl was another story.

Suddenly, Saehyun shot up and literally almost flew over to Minho. "Kyahhh- look! It's SHINee!"

Luhan scoffed, "Sure.. And I'm from EXO," he faced his hyung, "This is worse than what I thought it would be."

The drunk boy opened his eyes and stared at Saehyun for a while. He smiled, "Hah- It's Kim Saehyun."

"SHINee oppa I loveeee youuuuu.." she sang in an off-tone. 

Despite that, Minho grinned widely. "You do?? Yay- Woohoo. I love you too.." he slurred. "Wait... You're not Saehyun."

"I am!" she shouted.

"No.. no." he shook his head, "Saehyun hates me."

Heechul laughed silently as he watched Luhan being so disconcerted by the situation. "Do you know what's going on, hyung?" he whispered for no reason. Being the only one who understands their current situation, Heechul decided to let the younger boy suffer in confusion and stayed mum.

An explosion of laughter came out of Saehyun and she doubled-up on the floor, a finger pointing at Minho. "You.. You're wearing.. The boyfriend sweater aren't you!"

Minho rolled his eyes, "Of course not, stupid! Not all white sweaters are boyfriend sweaters-"

"HAH. Boyfriend sweater- what a precious name." she guffawed. "I can never get over that. Who was the dumb genius that came up with the idea?"

The intoxicated boy jumped up and started in a dignified voice, as if he was about to give a lecture, "It can only count as a boyfriend sweater when your boyfriend gives it to you- and this is definitely not one because I don't have a boyfriend. You were wrong. Ohhhhh buurrrnnnn." he started dancing around randomly.

"Isn't he your boyfriend?" she pointed at Luhan. The mentioned boy gagged at the thought.

Minho cackled with laughter, "Nope. I mean he's pretty and all but no homo."

"You thought I was pretty?" Luhan gasped, astonished.

Saehyun pouted, tears in her eyes, "I was wrong? Really?"

"Yeah," he said.

She gave him a goofy smile, "Well sorry then."

Predicting what was going to happen next, Luhan cringed. "No- don't do it please, don't you dare go there Kim Sae-"

"Sorry sorry sorry sorryy~" she started as she danced the choreography clumsily.

The chinese boy closed his eyes in frustration and muttered, "God damn it."

Heechul however, joined in the fun and danced the moves of the song alongside her. Luhan watched his roomates make complete fools of themselves when he could've been sleeping. He felt like crying.

Minho stood up, "No- I am sorry. You have nothing.." he hiccupped, "Absolutely nothing to be sorry about. It was all my fault."

"What was your fault?" she inquired.

For once, his face appeared serious as he looked at her, "Everything."

"So you're sorry?" she giggled, "Sorry sorry sorry sorry?"

Minho laughed and sang along, "Naega naega naega monjeo~ Ppajyeo ppajyeo boryeo baby~" Looking at him, Saehyun squealed. "You look like Kyuhyun now! Woww!"

Luhan waited for the worst scenario to happen, and it did.

The two half-conscious people gave eachother meaningful looks and smiled before shouting, "Wow, Fantastic baby! ~"

"Screw you all. I'm going back to sleep."

 

--------------------------------------

 

"Luhan! Get up now!" Heechul's voice rang through his ears.

Feeling bothered, the said boy covered his head with the duvet and blocked his hyung out. To his dismay, the protective blanket was snatched off him a second later. "Yah- what gives?!" he complained.

Heechul smirked, "Let's do a mission."

"What mission?" he groaned.

"Tell me, my sweet LuLu, are you ready to salvage a sunken ship?"

He pulled at his hair, "Hyung, have you lost your mind?!"

 

--------------------------------------

 

 

 

Author's note:    .......... WHAT DID I JUST DO.

 

oh and anyone knows what Saehyun was dreaming about?

it's kind of obvious, right?