Capsule 4 : The island of the Blue dolphins

A Tranquilizer with your Cold Coffee
Warning again
1. My English !
2 I know a little about stuff I write (Mental illness, business circle, lawsuit) But this is fan fiction, so it won't that bad, right?
3. I don't try to corrupt you mind, feel free to take anything from here.
4. ENJOY

----------------------------------------------------------------

Capsule 4: Island of the blue dolphins

 

[Flashback]

“What are you doing, Juhyun?”

“I’m spending time thinking ‘where is the flower all gone…?’ Nurse Kim”

“Good girl, the flowers are out there..let’s me show you”

..expressionless Juhyun stared at the little flowers.

“…but it’s all gone”

 

 

[Present]

Seoul local court in Gangnam, Seoul, South Korea

On the day of court hearing

Even Jonghyun already informed but the opponent didn’t appear that was something predictable. And it seemed like they didn’t really care what happened to the girl, or perhaps they would let her go easily and that was good to Jonghyun’s work.

Anyway, as he told Yonghwa, Jonghyun asked the court for having Juhyun go on trip or go shopping with Yonghwa and the court agreed on that since the check up on Juhyun’s condition was totally fine and her doctor also agreed.

So after they were done with the court trial in general, Yonghwa took Juhyun to the mall and would fetch her back to hospital by himself because his schedule already cleared for today.

Jonghyun looked at Yonghwa who walked Juhyun to the car and somehow he felt uneasy but he dismissed it and went on his way.

“You look different when dressed like this, not hospital uniform as usual” Yonghwa said to Juhyun.

“Cheongmalro? But how’s different, in bad or good way?” Juhyun paused and couldn’t help but checked on her soft blue long-sleeve Barbie cotton dress once more.

Yonghwa smiled because of her adorableness “In good way of course”

“Jinjja? This dress was bought to me by nurse Kwon. I will pass your praise to her, samcheon” Juhyun said with wide smile on her face.

“Keudae? Then today I will buy you all cloth that you like, too, okay?”

“Jinjja?” Juhyun asked excitedly “But…Will I get much occasion on wearing it?”

“Yes, occasion is every day. Since you will live with me soon, you can wear it and show it to me. Isn’t it good, huh?” Yonghwa suggested in matter of fact.

“Keuraeyoh? It’s good then. Every day I can wear beautiful and fancy cloth” Juhyun said much to herself. “But somcheon!” Her suddenly got to something

BUT again,huh? SeoJuhyun

“..But the tree doesn’t want fancy cloth, right?”

“But the Juhyun tree wants fancy cloth, I’m sure”

“You’re right, then I’ll”

And they continued walk to his car, when they reached, Yonghwa open the passenger door for Juhyun to get in and he walked to driver side.

When he got inside he noticed Juhyun tried to fasten her seatbelt but somehow was unfamiliar with that stuff and couldn’t get it done.

He smiled and helped her fasten her seatbelt, before did his.

He already noted to himself that his niece was strict with the traffic discipline.

“Where are we going, samchoen?” Juhyun asked.

“Shopping, so it’s supposed to be mall or market, right?” He said in serious tone as his usual.

But then he noticed her sharp gaze, so he came to realized he need to be more fun (as Juhyun suggested)

“Or you think we will go shopping zebra or elephant at zoo, huh?” He added his joke in.

So Juhyun had a smile plastered on her face “The zoo could wait for next time, samcheon” She said but it sounded as she made an agreement for both already.

And it seemed like Yonghwa had to take her to the zoo next time, no other choices.

How could she do that? How could she get what she want and still looked innocent as if she didn’t do anything wrong?

And she didn’t do anything wrong but it amazed Yonghwa so much.

Now he became aware that this girl was so smart. If she did business, she might close a deal in one go as she just did to the president of J-group Corporations.

Yonghwa warned himself he shouldn’t underestimate her. A 20 year-old Juhyun was really something else. And yeah, she was adorable like this.

Not take them long; they reached to the famous mall. Juhyun was amazed by everything, especially book store. This was exactly the SeoJuhyun.

So Yonghwa took her inside and gave his word to buy her every book she wanted. That made SeoJuhyun really really happy, her eyes was twinkling twinkling like little stars in the night sky when looked at a thousand of books arranged neatly on shelves

Yonghwa then thought about her education, he reminded himself to discuss about that with Jonghyun and her dr. next time. He wanted to give her the best education in town by no one got to know about her illness. He was aware so much that people might judge her and hurt her. And he didn’t want that for her, she deserved life, the normal life.

All of things he did and wanted for her were not a big deal for him; he got everything, why he couldn’t get her everything. It was just that.

Yonghwa let her spent time as much as she wanted in the book store, and finally she got a pile of books on Yonghwa’s arms. He asked for carrying them from the beginning.

 “Aigoo, am I too greedy with these?” Juhyun asked and her face was bright, the ecstatic smile didn’t leave her face.

“No, not really. If you finished them then tell me, I will buy many more for you” Yonghwa smiled to her in guarantee.

“Samcheon jjiang‼” She gave him a thump up “Ahh right, you should read some, is that alright? I want to pick one for you”

She cared to ask and then she said what she wanted, and what you should reply her when she kept looking at you with those pleading eyes.

It happened like that again; she had her way to get what she wanted.

Well..Yonghwa didn’t have a heart to play an evil though and a book could do him no harm so he agreed “Fine, go ahead, pick one for me” He gave her a permission

She ended up pick a foreign children novel for him. The title of the book is ‘Island of the Blue dolphins’ by Scott O’ Dell.

And she told “I will have you act as a Blue dolphin, samcheon” then she smile widely

..Have you act as a Blue dolphin, huh?

Yonghwa could only look at the book in his hand and thought to himself that he was too old to a children book like this, nonetheless he bought it.

And later, this booked was left, neglected somewhere inside his library room at home.

After that, they both had lunch at one of decent restaurants around there, Juhyun enjoyed her meal especially the deserts before he took her to buy cloths just as he told.

He took her to one of those luxury brand name stores and let her picked cloths by having a saleswoman help on her while he sat at the couch reading magazine.

But when it came to cloth, she got only two dresses in her arms after carefully selected for awhile.

“Only two?” Yonghwa asked, somehow doubted that she didn’t like the design of this brand

“Neh just two are enough” She nodded with a bright smile

Yonghwa didn’t ask furthermore “Then go try it if it fit you or not. Miss please, lead her” Yonghwa asked the saleswoman to walked Juhyun to the dressing room.

Juhyun followed the saleswoman before appeared in the white dress which looked plainest and simplest among all dress in store “How do I look, somechoen?” She asked while grabbed the sides of the long skirt and stretch it out like a lovely girl in fairy tale would do.

“You look…nice” was what only he commented, not because it wasn’t beautiful on her but it just wasn’t his style.

He liked luxury and many glistering stuff like such crystals dresses

“Will you try another dress?”

“Yes” and Juhyun walked back to the dressing room

For a moment she was back with another dress on which was white, plain, and simple as well.

“You like white, do you?” He asked

“I heard about Snowwhite”

“And what to do with Snowwhite”

“Her parents named her Snowwhite but she never tell she likes white or not and she didn’t seems to wear white much”

“What then?”

“So I wear white”

“What am I supposed to conclude then?”

“I’m wearing white now and my name is not Snowwhite” She smiled beautifully.

“Very well, young miss. Someone are trolling on me now” Yonghwa felt like groaning

Juhyun just giggled. She was being like this sometimes, or most of time, you should wait and see and listen to her words carefully. She meant everything she said as she already told.

At the end of the trip, Yonghwa took Juhyun back to hospital. When he was about to get back, she insisted to stand and watch his car disappeared from her sight.

And before he left, she said something which he couldn’t care much

She told him “Thanks for visiting our island of the Blue dolphins”

Island of the Blue dolphins

 

 

 

 

 

A/N

Is this too short?

I don't know I just write it XD

Thanks for reading