Chapter 2

Love in Apartement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rara's note :

From some of you who get confused. Actually when Chaerin's asked Bommie who is her roommate girl or guy. Chaerin just misheard what Bom's said. Because there was noice from Seungchan. So in this fic actually Jiyong isn't GAY but Chaerin thought him a GAY. 

 

......

Bom busy called with Chaerin. Meanwhile Seungchan just fell his spoon.

 

“YAAAAHHHHH”

 

Bom took the spoon and gave it to her son.

 

“I’m sorry Chaerin-ah I just scolded Seungchan not you baby…and btw I already found your new apartement btw Its my old apartement in Gangnam but you have to share with another person because I gave the apartement to this person”

 

Chaerin’s screamed happily make Bom smiled.

 

“Its GUY”

 

Seungchan asked Bom to get water for him to drink and disturbed her mama.

 

“Yes it’s GUY!! What do you mean totally guy? Of course he’s guy” Bom gave a glass of water to Seungchan.

 

“Ahh I’m understand..you don’t want to share room with a guy?”

 

“Okay then..so what time you will arrive in Seoul? Do I have to fetch you up Chaerinnie?”

 

“Oh you really busy gizibe now. Okay Seungchan drop his spoon again. I’ll hang up first bye Chae~”

 

She hang up the phone and picked spoon from under table and gave it to Seungchan.

 

“Drop this again or mama will eat your food”

 

Seungchan stared at her mama and started to ate his food.

 

……

 

Chaerin walked in the public gate. It’s so rare to her because she never want to passed the public gate because she really hate the paparazy who judged her about her fashion airport. She just wore tank top with transparent jacket and denim shorts for today.

 

Yanggeng brought her suitcases to a van. And she just entered the van after finished signed for some of her fans.

 

“So tell me about the concept of music video?”

 

“Its old movie style”

 

“You acted as the puppet lady controlled by your boyfriend in here, but he felt sorry when you finally broke”

 

Chaerin asked Yanggeng, he brought his ipad and showed her the script.

 

With just one hour, their van finally arrived in the shooting’s place. So crowd and noisy because they raised up the volume of music,well all music video did that but still it so annoyed for the staff and the model.

 

Yanggeng brought Chaerin to met up with someone . It’s the producer of the music video. Chaerin smiled at him and listened to him about the musi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter