Chapter 3

Love in Apartement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaerin just dropped all her suitcases in front of the door, she waited for someone to opened the door. And there she is, walked in with her Prada’s shoes.

 

“Where is he?” Asked Chaerin as she sat on the couch and stretched her legs.

 

Bom scolded her, “YAHH you should put your shoe’s off..wait is that Prada I see?”

 

“You know the password?”

 

“Well you know the function of phone? I called him asked about the password” Bom said.

 

Chaerin laughed and took off her prada shoes that Bom liked.

 

“Unnie are you gonna left me after the owner of apartement shown up?”

 

Bom opened , “Of course and tho is already night and if I have to stay in here for night Seunghyun will divorce me”

 

Chaerin laughed, “But where’s Seungchan? You didn’t bring him?”

 

“I left him with Seunghyun. I don’t know but he so whinny and he always cry all the time”

 

Chaerin comfort Bom, “All the kids do that in their youth”

 

Bom changed the subject suddenly, “How about your boyfriend? I mean did he know you will be stayed in same roof with another boy?”

 

Chaerin smiled, “What? Boyfriend? which boyfriend are you talking about?”

 

Bom slapped Chaerin hand, “Oh My God!!”

 

“So tell me about this guy? Beside the fact that he’s GAY?”

 

Bom stared at Chaerin confused with what Chaerin’s said, “Ahh he’s Seunghyun Oppa’s band matte, he’s singer, and he love DJ-ing too”

 

“Really? Well then should we cook something to him? I mean to say thank you to give me permission to stay in here”

 

Before she ended her question she opened again, “And what’s his name again?”

 

…..

 

Jiyong just parked his car on the parked area his Apartement. He took lift to go to his apartement which is on floor 13th. He checked his watch, he knew that his new roommate and Bom already in his apartement.

 

A call ringing suddenly break the silent in the lift. He pushed the green button on the screen of his phone.

 

“We just met already why you calling me again?”

 

Jiyong felt annoyed when he knew who’s the caller.

 

Yes. No other than. SEUNGRI.

 

“Hyung actually…hmmm how should I say this..”

 

Jiyong want to hang up the phone when the lift arrived in 13th floor.

 

“I will hang up!”

 

“NO!!! HYUNG LISTEN TO ME”

 

He pressed the password button to opened the door when suddenly.

 

“Hyung I got CL’s number!!”

 

But he didn’t care what Seungri just said when someone that he’s never thought opened his apartement door and succeed to make him MEMBOONG.

 

“Hello..” She said with cute face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter