Chapter 14

Love in Apartement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong put the seat belt on Chaerin. He smiled and then the car’s engine. He turned his head to checked Chaerin almost the time. He can’t take his eyes from this dark hair girl.

 

Meanwhile Chaerin busy typing her phone. Jiyong the mp3 player on the car. And playing some song again to broke the awkwardness between them.

 

“You have two phones?” asked Jiyong saw Chaerin took out another iphone from her purse.

 

Chaerin nodded. Jiyong want to have dialogue with her but don’t know how to start. Since he confessed his feeling in his studio, and worried Chaerin will mad with him again. Because he knew he’ll get that rejected again.

 

“Chaerinah…”

 

“Unnie!! I’m sorry I’m just check my phone and saw you calling me earlier” said Chaerin looks like called someone.

 

Jiyong want to overhear their conversation but Chaerin took her phone away from Jiyong and held it on another side of her ear.

 

“Ahh so you are already in Seoul huh? Then lets met up” said Chaerin flipped her hair and fixing her fake eyelash.

 

“Tomorrow? I can’t Unnie I have talk show for tomorrow. What about Thursday?”

 

Chaerin bite her bottom red lips, “No I have flight to Japan at Wednesday”

 

Jiyong kinda startled at Chaerin said.

 

“Okay I’ll call you for the time and place hmmm say my regards to Seungchan and your husband Unnie bye I love you!!” said Chaerin hang up the phone and turned her head and catched Jiyong’s eyes on her.

 

“Are you always saying I love you when you gonna hang up the phone?” asked Jiyong busy steered the wheel.

 

“Are you always be so fussy?”

 

“?”

 

Chaerin gave death glared to him, “Oppa you really have such a ert mind”

 

Jiyong laughed meanwhile Chaerin just rolled her eyes.

 

“I’m not ert..I’m just misheard” said Jiyong while step on the brakes when he saw the traffic lights turned red.

 

“And I think I’m not just the one person who have been misheard”

 

Chaerin laughed, “Are you talking about me?”

 

“You misheard Bom Nuna from guy into a GAY right?”

 

Chaerin just bite her lips and didn’t join Jiyong’s laught.

 

“Stop it..” she mumbled.

 

But still Jiyong can’t stopped the laught since its so funny to him. He got that information from Yanggeng tough. Since Chaerin told all about Jiyong’s gay sourced to him.

 

“I said stop ittt!!” said Chaerin hold Jiyong’s mouth.

 

JIyong got surprised because he didn’t know Chaerin will do that. And he still has concertation on the road because he controlled the car. So the car got shoke for a while before Jiyong can control it again.

 

“Yahhh you almost make us dead..” said Jiyong laughed.

 

Chaerin pouted, “I’m sorry…”

 

“Can I know whats your schedule in Japan?”

 

Chaerin hold her breath, “You still curious don’t you?”

 

“Well because I have bad memories in Japan”

 

“Uhmm…I have to go to met someone in Japan..” said Chaerin said the truth because she knew she cant lie to the dragon.

 

“Who?”

 

“Not your business Mister” said Chaerin smirked make Jiyong curious more and more.

 

….

 

The next day. Chaerin already set with her make up on and her outfit for her talkshow, the first talkshow that she has been since the first day she in here.

 

Yanggeng read the script for Chaerin meanwhile she ate her lunch. The talkshow is gonna aired live. And that’s make Yanggeng felt more worry.

 

He checked Chaerin for the last time before she got up to the set. Chaerin felt relax because she already read the script about the question that’ll gonna be asked to her. But Yanggeng worried about her.

 

The staff gave Chaerin cue to went to the set, before leaved Yanggeng she smiled and waved at him.

 

When Chaerin finally came to the set, there was two MC bowed to her and say hello to her. Chaerin just bowed back and gave them eye smiles.

 

The camera men counted down and the talkshow finally started.

 

The first thing what MCs did its opening the show after that they started to called the guest out include Chaerin. With her her zebra pattern shoes from Christian Loubutint she walked in with backsound of music runaway.

 

“CL-ssi its really nice to have you be the guest in here” said the girl MC.

 

Chaerin smiled, “Ahh thank you for inviting me”

 

“You know its really hard to get CL in the talkshow since you are so famous now” said the boy MC.

 

Chaerin just laughed, “Thank you for loving me”

 

“Okay since CL-ssi already here, lets ask her some question shall we?”

 

The Boy MC looked at the white paper card and said the question, “We all know that you started your modeling in here and you move out to France after got call from one of model agency in there so how was your live in France?”

 

“Its fun I got so many friends in there and actually I moved to Japan before I got call from my agency..i kinda lost my models friend in Japan when I decided to moved out haha but we still close until now”

 

“If you can choose would you like to work in France or in here?”

 

Chaerin crossed her legs, “Of course my homecity Seoul”

 

The two MCs clapped their hands, “Lately you are model in G-Dragon new music video”

 

Chaerin nodded, she felt surprised because there’s no question like that in script. Its sudden question.

 

“But there’s some people caught you have met with him after the music video shoot, what kind of relationship did you guys have? Did you already knew him before the shoot?”

 

Chaerin gulped her saliva, she knew the MCs will gonna asked her about that s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter