Chapter 22

Love in Apartement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Article : “G-Dragon & CL is having secret relationship”

[+1298,-458] Its actually not suprissing since CL was model in G-Dragon’s MV

[+791,-12] Cant help to support them. They actually look together

[+674,-256] Congratulation for swag couple born!

 

Article : “GD&CL is caught dating on amusement park long a go”

[+2349,-976] Are they lost their mind? Kkkk having date on amusement park the most crowd place…….can’t believe this issue just popped out now.

[+1409,-235] Isn’t GD an idol? He should take care of his image. And what is Miss CL doing? She have to build her own image since she is newbie in Korea. Well reckless kids meeting and loving each other, how sweet kkkkk

[+819,-679] GD actually in promoting session right now. Can he just waiting until he in hiatus? And CL-ssi you better just stay in france , why you have to go to Korea?

 

Article : “GD & CL is rumoured to live in the same apartment”

[+4203,-1379] One is craving for a and one craving of fame. Jerk and . What a perfect combination.

[+3567,-762] Hul daebak! They aren’t just dating…..they already living in the same roof….just wait until pregnancy news come out and we already know the answer

[+1390,-463] I’m so disappoint with GD & CL……. Actually I’m fan of them since CL is featured on GD’s MV. First time I watch the MV, I kinda shock since GD always use foreign girl model and CL actually model with Korean face .But now I know why he pick CL as his model.

[+912,-539] Is CL know what is the meaning of embrassing? Because I will offer my self to teach her about it. How can woman being really cheap like that?

 

………..

*Jiyong’s POV*

A noised from under my pillow wake me up, and the ringing make my ears hurt. I feel like there’s earthquack in my rooms. I walked to bathroom and washed my face. I sneeze two times when I tried smell my clothes. I smell alcohol.

 

Then I mirrored my self for a minute maybe? I’m realized that I still wear the same clothes like yesterday. I mean I’m still wearing clothes! So that’s mean….i don’t sleep with…HER?!

 

Wait but but but how can? I mean the time is perfect, Chaerin was accept all my actions, the atmosphere is very good, and we are not drunk yet……why what happen?

 

Speaking of her, where is she now? She already promised to not angry with me yesterday

 

I walked out from my room and I heard plate fall sound from the kitchen. I ran. Ran faster than I have ran in my life. This is it….she must be cook me breakfast and greet me with morning tea like usually. Then I find her! In kitchen. She looked messy with wait….very dark eyebags!!

 

“You wake up?” she asked with cold tone. She looked at me but feels like she didn’t. I walked closer and tried to figure out what’s happening right now. “Is there something happen?”

Chaerin sighed while taking piece of broke plate on the floor. “Let me help you” I said volunteer my self to clean the mess. “You can help me with massage Gaho’s stomach”

 

I stared at Chaerin since I know she isn’t joking right now. “You don’t remember? Gaho is sick….” Chaerin rolled her eyes, no don’t roll your eyes baby…..”We found him frozen in your bathroom. Don’t tell me you really forget?”

 

What did just she said? Gaho is frozen?

 

“How come?”

 

Chaerin open the drawer she kinda looking for something. She didn’t answer my question tho. I walked closer and put my hand on the drawer, trying to stop what she did.

 

“You bleeding…” I said while watching how her blood fall to my skin. Its must be because of the broken plate! I took her bleeding finger and about to it on my lips to stop the bleeding. Then she slap my hands. “Are you vampire now?”

 

“It will stop the blood” but Chaerin laughed. She…she laughed. Finally she back to normal. “Where did you put the ban aid?”

 

I took Chaerin’s finger to sink. I cleaned the blood which is came from her finger. She look kinda pale and her face don’t look good. Her make up is messed up. What was happening last night?

 

“Its end” Chaerin looked at her finger which already got ban aid. Actually I’m the one who put it, and I decided to pick the hello kitty ban aid. We have little small fight because of that kkkk

 

I took the tea that CL already make just a go and sat beside her on the couch. Its been long time since we did this. “You don’t look good”

 

“Well Gaho too” Chaerin said while glanced at her room. “Is he okay now?”

 

Chaerin stretched her shoulder and gave me –you-gotta-be-kidding-me- face. “You should take him to vet now”

 

“I…can’t. Today I have schedule…Holy !!! The flight!” I jumped from the couch and ran to my room to find my phone. There’s a lot of miscall and messanges in front screen. But I don’t have time to checked it. I looked at my schedules from email that my manager already sent to me a week a go.

 

The flight to Tokyo is on 10 AM.

 

“What’s wrong Oppa?”

 

“Oppa what? Yah Chaerin…you call me Oppa?” I stopped from the panick situation for a second. She tried to change the topic by saying, she have to go home, she have schedule, she have to go to salon.

 

I smiled because all her awkward wave, I don’t know she can be really shy person. Her pale’s face is now gone. “You have flight to Japan at 10 AM right? Look its…its 8 AM now”

 

“Right! The flight! Come on! Bring Gaho too” I yelled while running to my room to take a jacket.

 

Chaerin pulled my hands off while I’m trying to take her. “I cant go out like this! I have to put some make up on”

 

“Really chae? No one is gonna recognize you without your eyeliner”

 

Chaerin didn’t listen my words, she looked at her room and open the drawer and find nothing. “Are you still save Kiko’s things in here?”

 

“What? Chaerin! Of course I’m not saving her things….ah you find it?” I’m fall when she open my desk on my room. She took the eyeliner and red lipstick which it was Kiko’s.

 

“I don’t know why I’m still saving that thing” I mumbled while looking at Chaerin who applied the eyeliner.

 

“Don’t get me wrong… its just coincidence”

 

“Coincidence my . I’m still remember I found Victoria secret’s undies on your room but I though it was yours since I’m still believe you are gay that time……..ouch!”

 

Jiyong pinched Chaerin’s shoulder, “Unnie…”

 

“Its scary stop doing that!” Chaerin yelled to Jiyong, Jiyong cant help to laughed of course.

 

After finishing her eye, she ran to bring Gaho with her.

 

“Unnie you breake the rule again!”

 

Gaho is looking okay.....he don’t acting sick right?

 

Chaerin just smiled like nothing happen

 

We took elevator from 13th floor to ground floor where the I parked my car. Chaerin is struggled with her lipstick. I lend her my hand, “Let me help you to put the lipstick”

 

She didn’t fight me.

 

Oh my god. What’s happening to Chaerin….? First she accept my kiss, second she suggested her self to sleep in my apartment, third she act okay when she found out that I still save Kiko’s things, fourth she accept my help to put lipstick on her.

 

I don’t know I should be crying or jump because of this happiness fantasy. Putting lipstick on her damn lips is greater than winning a daesang award.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter