Chapter 18

Love in Apartement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun was so bright today. He took a peek at his clock and its already 9 AM. He rubbed his eyes and turned his head to checked something as expected the lady beside him was already gone. He sighed. But then a noice from outside caught his attention.

 

“Good Morning”

 

Jiyong smiled, he tought that Chaerin will be mad or angry with him after last night and they were slepping together even tho just slept in the same bed.

 

“You look different today” said Jiyong after knew Chaerin tied her hair with ponytail. She took off her apron. And walked to table with food on her hands.

 

She sighed, “I lost my key…so I borrow your clothes its okay right?” asked her turned her head on Jiyong. Jiyong payed her smirked actually he didn’t pay attention to what Chaerin’s wore before she mentioned it. She wore his white long t-shirt.  “You already wear it” he .

 

“Why I didn’t see Gaho? Where is he?” asked Chaerin cleaned the table with tissues. Jiyong put his hand on chin and rubbed his back. “I bring him to pet shop since the mother was gone” Chaerin rolled her eyes when she heard the mother word from Jiyong’s. “We can bring back him again after this breakfast”


“You miss him? Woahh I feel little bit jealous now” he said still laughed with lightly.

 

She sniffed and pushed cup of tea to him. He blew the tea to make it warm.“Why are you so kind to me this morning?”

 

She knew Jiyong will asked that question. “You know last night…ahh I didn’t do something stupid right?” Jiyong raised his eyebrow. Chaerin just make him want to more. “Don’t tell me you forget?”

 

“We are just sleep together right not doing you know….” She make her voice small “..?”

 

Before he can answered it she opened again, “Its because I woke up with such a horrible make up you know” Jiyong laughed he cant refused Chaerin cuteness at that time.

 

“You already destroyed your make up even before I found you...yah I don’t know you have such a dirty mind Chaerinah”

 

He murmured “ert”

 

“Yah don’t call me like that…and tho you didn’t take my pic when I was..” before she can finished her word Jiyong showed her a photo of her self who slept with eyeliner on her cheek and lipstick which smeared on her lips.

 

Her eyes was widen. With her lips making big O. “!!” Jiyong laughed happily, “Why? I want to upload this pic on instagram”

 

“YAHH” she cursed and want to stole his phone and delete that embrassed pic of her self. “I will mad at you if you didn’t give me that phone now, Oppa” He got goosebump when heard Chaerin called him with ‘Oppa’ again.

 

“I will delete the pic..but..” She gulped . “You have to take another selca with my phone” She really hate selca word. But this time she didn’t have any other choice. Beside the dragon in front of her was going to upload that cursed pic to internet.

 

“Give me your phone..” said her finally gave up.  “You know I don’t like doing selca…but special for you I’ll do it give me your phone”

 

“Yahh you should smiling!!” But she’s already took pic of her with blank expression. “Do it again” he said returned his phone to her. “Ahh…” she sighed.

 

Jiyong sighed after saw the pic and returned his phone to her again. “Yahhh that was fake smile!! Do it again or I’ll upload it” Chaerin took Jiyong’s phone again. But she put the phone down, “Yahh you aren’t making fun of me right?” Jiyong put his hand on his chin. He stared her with bored expression.

 

“You look more pretty with your hair down” he said with unconscious. Chaerin glared at him and a second later she took her hair ties and fixed her hair down. Jiyong gulped his saliva after saw the result of Chaerin’s third time selca.

 

“Done right? Now delete that pic!!” suddenly an idea coming to Jiyong’s head. “Lets take one more pic” said him and make Chaerin sighed again. “YAH itsnt enough? Its already 3 pics you know”

 

“You should take selca with  better angle you know..” he said teached Chaerin how to take picture with right way. He took place beside her and hold his phone up. “Ready three..….”

 

“……two” He grabbed her neck and make Chaerin’s face closer to him and took peek kissed on her cheek before the camera capture the pic of them. “…One!!”

 

Chaerin pushed his body from her. And yelled on him, “YAHHH”

 

“Don’t wory I’ll delete that pic” said Jiyong while smiled at her who already gave him death glared. He looked at the result of the last pic. It was bit shoke and blur but still he saved it since he don’t know if they have another chance to took selca together again. And Chaerin expression on the last pic was priceless she smiled but with annoyed face.

 

“You better keep your word” said Chaerin still gave him death glared. “You like the necklace?” he said didn’t saw the necklace on her neck. She must be save it and decided to not wore it, tough.

 

“Thank you. I like it” she said with smiled now on her face. “But why you didn’t wear it?” Chaerin took something from her t-shirt pocket. “Its expensive..I should wear it on party or I will lose it”

 

“Wait..you know the price?” Jiyong coughed. “I know its hella expensive..you shouldn’t buy me such a expensive gift Jiyong. But thank you” He smiled after know Chaerin liked the gift.

 

They enjoyed their breakfast even Jiyong forget that he aren’t yet to wash his face. They ate in the silentness. Its not awkward. But Chaerin felt Jiyong always stared her. Before she asked him Jiyong gave her question“Chaerinah..who is the boy that your talking about last night?”

 

She was hoping that Jiyong wont asked her that question and forget all about last night. But then she felt just got smacked on her head with that question. “How much did you know?”

 

“Hmm I don’t know..you told me that yesterday was your break up anniversary and you…” Chaerin cut Jiyong’s word. “Ahh how stupid I am” she slapped her own forehead. She was shy and covered all her face with her two hands and hide her beautiful bare face.

 

“I don’t care about how much you already heard about my sarcasm but please forget it…” Jiyong stood up and crossed his hand on his chest, his cold aura back. “He has name right?”

 

“Yes but its not your business to know it” she didn’t want to tell Ash name since she didn’t know what will Jiyong do after knowing his name. “But you already know Kiko is my exgirlfriend..so its right thing that I know your exboyfriend name”

 

“His name is Ash” Jiyong raised up his eyebrow again, “?”

 

“ASH STYMEST…with H yahhhh Jiyong!!! You just make me remind to him again” Jiyong took his seat again. “Then start now promise me that you wont say Kiko name again..”

 

“But I never say her name”

 

“Okay since now…that is the new rule we aren’t allowed to say our ex” Chaerin suddenly remember, “We already broke all rules why should we make new one..its useless” Jiyong pouted, “I wont break it if you didnt break it from the first time..”

 

“Okay deal lets start the rules again” said Chaerin offered her hands.

 

Ding dong. The bells sound. “Ahh its Yanggeng Oppa”

 

Jiyong took Chaerin’s hand and put kissed on her hands make her yelled again. “YAHH KWON JIYONG”

 

“Unnie..” “Chaerinnie..”

 

Chaerin and Jiyong just froze at the place. Jiyong still holding Chaerin’s hand while Chaerin got jaw dropped. She ran to the uninvited guest that came to her apartment. 

 

Before greeted them. Chaerin gave Yanggeng face, -how-can-you-bring-them-here. “Unnie you aren’t mad at me right?” Chaerin crossed her leg. “Why should I mad at you Harinnie?”

 

“So all this time you live with him Chaerin?” Jiyong came and joined the chat. “You jealous?” And just in second got hit from lady beside him. “I’m sorry I didn’t talk about this Oppa. But we are just roommate right Jiyong-ssi?”

 

“Yes we are JUST roommate” he said bit annoyed with Chaerin’s said. “I’m sorry for Lying to you Harinnah Soohyuk Oppa” Harin smiled, “Its okay..I wont tell mom and dad about this”

 

Chaerin bite her lips, “Since you said that I bit worry you will tell them” Harin smiled and took look at Jiyong who sat beside her unnie. “Promise” she said.

 

“Well they ran away as soon as I told them your apartment number so don’t blame me” said Yanggeng which want to said sorry to Chaerin. “We are just worriying you” said Soohyuk smiled bitterly looked at Jiyong who sat beside his loved.

 

“What happen actually Unnie..why did you ran away last night?” asked Harin while giving back Chaerin’s phones to her sister. She just smiled. Actually Harin was just one and only person that didn’t know the reason why she ran away. “And why did you not accept my gift?”

 

“Hmm. I think I’ll talk privately to you later Harinah..and Oppa you still ask me that thing? I’m already said to you that I wont accept your gift”

 

Yanggeng turned his head, “Why? What gift that Soohyuk gave to you?” She murmured with low voice “car” and continued her word as soon everyone got shocked. “You are already helping me so much please you have to know my feeling too”

 

“You bought Chaerin a car?” Jiyong still cant believed it. Harin too. “You are completely lost your mind..” he said with low voice. He losed. He tought he was the one and only person that bought the most expensive gift for Chae…but someone just stole his placed and he didn’t like for being lose on his own game.

 

Hell I spent almost $60000 for that necklace and someone just gave her a car?

 

“Can we just skip this thing..and tho aren’t you guys supposed to be at airport today?” asked Chaerin tried to change the topics since she felt uneasy with this topic since its her problem with Soohyuk. “Mom and Dad already going to airport..we just come to checking you”

 

Chaerin smiled, “You didn’t have to do that you know” Harin smiled and looked at Jiyong again but then when he looked at Harin, she turned her head. She was shy. “But I guess you are okay now since this handsome Oppa with you”

 

Jiyong and Chaerin startled with Harin said. But different expression. Jiyong is happy. Meanwhile Chaerin was having mental breakdown on her mind. “I’m already met with him last night..he’s good I will give my blessing to this Oppa” Chaerin still having face –yah-what-the-heck-you-talking-about.

 

“You heard that you two should just date” said Yanggeng while smirking to the two of them. He stretched his hand to Chaerin’s shoulder and gave her teased and smirked to her, “Should we?”

 

……

 

He was texting someone when he decided to go to bathroom since he didn’t like the atmosphere on there. And mostly it was bored conversation. He looked at the mirror and fixed his hair. And then a peep came to his phone, signed there was new sms.

 

You handle Chaerin. I will handle Jiyong. I know it there something weird happen. I cant believe with this , don’t worry I’ll go to Korea as soon as my job in here done.

 

He walked out from there after heard knocked from behind door. A man with cold face was stood and giving him a stared. Soohyuk stared him and realized the height different. He never felt proud about his height but now he proud.

 

Jiyong realized a man in front of him was higher than him. so he just passed him and walked in to the bathroom since it was bathroom inside of his bedroom.

 

In his mind he was cursing to him self. Don’t worry Jiyong..you are just little bit shorter than him..your face more charming than him remember that. “Thank you for letting me use your bathroom” Soohyuk said gave him some smiled but Jiyong didn’t pay back. He just stared at him for a while and walked in to the bedroom and closed the door on Soohyuk’s face.

 

“You lose your key?”

 

As soon Soohyuk back to the living room that’s the first question that he can took from the conversation. He took back his empty seat. And tried to get in conversation. “What key?”

 

“My..my room” and sudden got shocked sound by everyone and surround with a lots of question. “Geez. Relax I’ll just gonna talk to the security and they will just gonna opened my room with their original key” Harin interrupted Chaerin, “But where will you gonna spent your night today if they can’t open it?”

 

“Relax don’t worry about it its easy. And speaking of worry you two can miss your flight if you still chilling in here” she said tried to make the uninvited guest came out from her territory. And of course it works. “Unnie are you sure you aren’t gonna greet Mom and Dad before they leave?”

 

“I’ll gonna talk with them on phone. Please say thank you and bye for them. Have safe flight..you can accompany my sister right?” asked Chaerin who looked at Soohyuk now. “Umm..of course I have same flight as her” he said before giving bye wave to her.

 

Chaerin closed the door as soon the three of them went out from her apartment. Actually she really want to go to airport to saying good bye to all her parents and friends but she knew there will be such a mess if she come to airport. Airport is like second home for paparazy. She worried she gonna be hot issue again.

 

“You didn’t go with them?” she got greeted by a man with wet hair. “Why are you so wet?” Chaerin chukled in confussion. Jiyong smiled with his towel rubbing his wet hair. “I’m just washing my hair” Chaerin sat back on the dinning table. So then Jiyong followed her.

 

“So delicious” Chaerin looked at Jiyong who has sandwich on his hand. She smiled at Jiyong and got stared from Jiyong who make her smiled gone. “Why are you smiling?” Chaerin rolled her eyes. “No. I’m not” she said denial about she smiled at Jiyong.

 

“Okay what ever miss lie..hey all this time we never have proper dinner beside sandwich..” Chaerin smirked and flipped her hairs, “We have sushi remember?” Jiyong crossed his hand and looked at Chaerin, “But we never cook something different except sandwich in here..in apartment” Chaerin smirked and flipped her black hair. “ Are you asking me to cook something different?”

 

“No I mean..we I mean…me..Gosh..I’m just asking you to dinner..” Chaerin laughed with Jiyong’s clueless. “Okay but after I’m finish my schedule” “You have schedule in Sunday?” “You don’t?” Jiyong looked at the side, “Hmm..I have some but just dance practice and singing practice for my rehears

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter