Chapter 13

Love in Apartement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So you will gonna have concert?” asked Chaerin bite her toast with nutella on it. Meanwhile Jiyong cleaned the table, to prepared their breakfast.

 

Gaho bussy Chaerin’s finger foot. She felt giggled and put him on the chair.

 

“Yes..this is my first world tour” said Jiyong put the plates on the table and some toast.

 

Chaerin laughed, “World tour? So you’ll visit Africa?”

 

“What- No..I mean big country with a lot of my fans”  said Jiyong got hit by Chaerin’s said.

 

“So you don’t have fans in Africa? I though you are big star” said Chaerin smirked while drinking her milk.

 

“Well..how can people in Africa know me”

 

“Really?” Chaerin searched her phone in her purse and showed Jiyong a pic of her with some Africans people.

 

“Yahh I though we just back to friendly side..dont make me mad Chaerinah”

 

Chaerin laughed, “So when will the concert start?”

 

“Its begin in Seoul at 26 and next 3 March will be Japan and many other country”

 

Chaerin shocked, “26? You mean 26 February?”

 

“Yes..why?”

 

“Hmm nothing..”

 

Jiyong hit Chaerin’s arm, “You hiding something aren’t you?”

 

“No..why should I? We are friend after all”

 

Chaerin smiled and remember about what Kiko asked to her. She wanted to asked Jiyong’s opinion about it but she felt confused.

 

“And btw do you free tonight?” asked Chaerin put some nutella on her toast again.

 

Jiyong shocked with Chaerin’s offer. “Hmm I don’t know”

 

“Okay then..”

 

“Is there something wrong?”

 

“No mister..I just want to have dinner with you that’s all”

 

Jiyong felt so happy, “Dinner with me?”

 

“Okay if you cant its okay I’ll ask another guy”

 

“YAAAH..I’m just..okay I’m IN”

 

Chaerin grinned, “You have full schedule today aren’t you?”

 

“I don’t know..and I’ll ask my manager later”

 

“Okay better call me because I got cuppon for fancy dinner in Japanese Restaurant”

 

“So that’s the reason why you ask me to dinner?”

 

Chaerin smiled and nodded.She stood up while brought her dirty plates and washed it. She looked at the clock and it almost 9 o’clock. She just have time a hours to cleaned up her self and removed her alcohol smell.

 

“Gaho..do you want to take bath with your Unnie?” Chaerin sat on the floor and pat Gaho’s head with softly.

 

Jiyong smiled, he felt so happy saw Chaerin really care with his dog.

 

“You are his mother, Chaerinah” said Jiyong corrected Chaerin’s said.

 

“Who’s the father?”

 

Jiyong grinned and pointed at his self.

 

“I don’t want to give birth dog and marry with you that will become the worst nightmare I’ve made”

 

“Yaah I don’t know you are the type of girl with a lot of confidence” said Jiyong felt annoyed with Chaerin’s said.

 

“C’moon Gaho!!” said Chaerin want to closed her room.

 

Jiyong put his foot on the door.

 

“What?”

 

“I never saw your room..even you locked it when you are gone..”

 

Chaerin hit Jiyong’s arm, “Yahh I don’t know you are the type of man with such a ert mind”

 

“I’m not ert stop calling me with that”

 

“Okay..then let your feet go..I want closed my door”

 

“Are you hiding something on the inside of you room so I cant see it”

 

Chaerin raised her eyebrows, “Seriously Oppa..please I don’t like if someone stranger see my room”

 

“But we aren’t stranger anymore..we’ve been kissed last time”

 

Po[“Oh c’mon its just a kissed!! I even kissed Yanggeng Oppa”

 

Jiyong just got another hit on his head, “YOU WHAT?”

 

Chaerin pointed at the living room, “Look what is that?!”

 

Jiyong turned his head. And Chaerin step on his foot so he let go his foot. 

 

“YAHHH”

 

Chaerin screamed from the inside.

 

“You broke the rule!!”

 

Jiyong smiled and yelled at her too, “You too!!”

 

"And dont wear same clothes with me!!" yelled him and got repond from Gaho. His dog barked to him.

 

…….

 

Yanggeng looked at his watch and its almost 11 AM but Chaerin didn’t saw her self. And they will have schedule in Busan at 12 AM, they will arrived in there with an hour trip.

 

Suddenly Yanggeng saw a bunch of crowd. And he saw black hair lady with y clothes. And she waved at him. She walked with a lot of fans around her and paparazy surrounded her.

 

Yanggeng just gave her death glared and she smiled and showed her eye smile to him.

 

“I’m sorry!! I’m stuck in the traffic” said Chaerin leaned her head in the passanger seat.

 

Yanggeng just looked at her, “You slept with a man don’t you?”

 

“YAHHH how can you said that with loud voice..and sorry mister I’m NOT” she hit Yanggeng’s head.

 

“And tell me why you arrived in apartement at 8?”

 

Chaerin just focused on the magazine.

 

“I’m talking to you Madam Lee Chaerin”

 

“Okay!! I slept in Soohyuk’s Oppa apartement BUT I slept in different bed with him..believed me swear to GOD”

 

Yanggeng crossed his legs and bussy with his phone suddenly. Chaerin took a peek. And saw Yanggeng’s messanges to Soohyuk.

 

“Oppa how can you didn’t believe me?”

 

“Well I believed with you but I don’t believed with him…”

 

Chaerin rolled her eyes, “Oppa are you jealous with Soohyuk?”

 

Yanggeng just got jaw dropped, “Why should I jealous with him? Beside I already have Sagan”

 

“Should I call her and telling her that you cheat on her…??” Chaerin t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter