Chapter 8

Love in Apartement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The night is came. Its already 00.15 AM in Seoul, Chaerin is waited Bom to took Seungchan back. But its already passed 1 hour since she called her Unnie.

 

And she’s already late to Jiyong’s after party. 

 

She tried to called Bommie again but no responded. Chaerin felt so frustrating. But luckily, Seungchan already fall a slept in the couch.

 

Chaerin just sat in beside of Seungchan and looked at him.

 

“Why he’s sweating..Is it because of the weather? But the air conditioner is ON already”

 

She took a towel and gentlely removed the sweats on Seungchan’s face with the towel.

 

Chaerin tried to called Yanggeng but it didn’t picked up.

 

She tried to called her Mother but canceled it after second thinking because you know she didn’t want to her Mama know about her daughter’s do and she probably will kill her if she knew her daughter shared apartement with a stranger person.

 

“His body is really cold too…don’t tell me its fever?”

 

Chaerin shook her head and carried Seungchan to outside. But there’s no cab in that time. She didn’t know what to do because she never saw sick person in her life.

 

She decided to called Jiyong though.

 

“Please answered it..please..HELLO!!!” Chaerin scremead after heard someone voice in the phone.

 

“Can you please give the phone to Jiyong? Its important..” said her with trembled sound.

 

“He’s busy? Okay thank you..”

 

“Is it okay? Can you fetch me on my apartement? I think Seungchan has fever we need to take him to hospital”

 

…….

 

Jiyong just walked down from the stage and came to his table to say hello to his friend. He looked around the club but he didn’t see Chaerin. Its almost 1 AM and she didn’t come to his party?

 

He felt disappointed.

 

Seungri came with a drink on his right hand and gave it to Jiyong. Suddenly Jiyong realized that Taeyang also gone. Where is he now? Its his big party but his buddy and loved gone?

 

“Where is Yongbae? I left my phone with him” asked Jiyong to Seungri.

 

Seungri shoke his head, “I don’t know what happen but Yongbae Hyung suddenly leaved the party after got a call from your phone”

 

Jiyong felt something wrong happen.

 

“My phone? Hey can I borrow your phone?” asked Jiyong while put down the drink on the table.

 

Seungri nodded and gave it his phone to his Hyung.

 

Jiyong called Taeyang to make sure whats happen why he leaved the party so soon.

 

“HEY WHERE ARE YOU?” Screamed Jiyong because the club its so noisy.

 

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HOSPITAL AT THIS HOUR?”

 

……

 

Chaerin just bite her bottom lips after she arrived in the Hospital. Thanks to Taeyang who just randomly took her to Hospital and leaved Jiyong’s party.

 

Taeyang came and sat beside Chaerin with a cup of coffee in his hand. He gave it to her.

 

“So how’s Seungchan condition?” asked Taeyang.

 

Chaerin just hold her breath, “He sick because of me… I gave banana milk to him and stupid me I don’t know he have allergy to Banana”

 

Taeyang also felt sad, “No its not your fault..Bom Nunna didn’t talked about it right? so isn’t your fault”

 

Chaerin just gave Taeyang a fake smile, “Thanks for taking  me to hospital btw”

 

“No worry..so did you call Bom Nuna again? I cant called Seunghyun Hyung too”

 

Chaerin smiled. Taeyang knew Chaerin still have bad feeling in her hearts.

 

“I cant call her too. You should back to Jiyong’s party…I know you’re Jiyong boyfriend after all” said Chaerin with that smiled again.

 

“Excusme? What you just say?” asked Taeyang because he thought he just heard some strange word on his ear.

 

 

Suddenly Jiyong came succed make Chaerin shocked.

 

“Who is sick?” asked him with shaked voice after ran to looked for them.

 

“Seungchan has fever and he still in the emergency room” said Taeyang with cold face.

 

Jiyong looked at Taeyang, “You should just tell me not ran to here alone without telling anyone where you go”

 

“Ji, we are in hospital now” said Taeyang to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter