Chapter 12

Love in Apartement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

From : Kiko

Madamoissele CL ~ Heyyy are you free tonight? I’m still in Seoul btw.The models have small party in the Bibble Club tonight, want to join?

 

Chaerin smiled while press the keyboard button to replied Kiko’s messange. SEND.

 

To : Kiko

Glad to get invitation!! I’m so IN. You owe me story about your boyfie Miss Mizuhara btw.

 

She stared the phone for a while, she though will get the replied messages soon but not. So she pressed the key button and lock her phone.

 

But a ringtone succeed make her concentration to her phone again.

 

From : Kiko

Okay I’ll tell you the story later and don’t wear BRA tonight!!!

 

Chaerin laughed read Kiko’s messages, she remember a lot when they are still newbie in modeling life. Some stylish asked to them to not wore bra when they shoot photo for magazine or ads. But they never heard the stylish’s talked, and always put the bra on. But when they turned into professional model they know so much being hard to get change clothes just because a BRA. And since that they always mocking each other with BRA joke.

 

Yanggeng came and saw Chaerin’s grinned face, “Why you laugh? I think you are in the cold mood..”

 

“Uhhmm no..nothing..Oppa can you please take me to Bible Night Club after the shoot done?” asked Chaerin put off her glasses and stretching her legs.

 

“Alcohol is bad for you Chaerinah and I don’t want to fetch you in morning with alcohol smell from your body.NO WAY” said Yanggeng gave Chaerin “X” sign to rejected her requested.

 

“Yahhh I’m just wanna met with my old friends!! Beside there’s Kiko, Soohyuk, Jonghyun and many models..dont worry its just small party”

 

Yanggeng hold his breath, “Okay but I’m not gonna fetch you..and I’ll met you at 10 am o’clock and I don’t want see your drunk faces”

 

Chaerin smiled.

 

Chaerin got another endorsement is Hair shampoo Brand. Since her hair is now Black, she just cut her bangs and didn’t curly her hair as always she did with blond hair. She want to looks healthy with black hair and beside the black hair is really suit with her mood now. DARK.

 

…….

 

He walked circlely with his phone on his hand. He did that almost 30 minutes still walked circlely on the living room. He finished his schedule this night early than before and didn’t know what to do since he so bored.

 

And most important is Chaerin isn’t come back to apartement even its almost 10 PM. She always back to apartement at 9 PM and now she’s already late a hours than usually.

 

He gave up and called Yanggeng since he always shared things about Chaerin with him. And Yanggeng is the closest person with Chaerin that Jiyong knew.

 

“Hello..Hyung is Chaerin still working?”

 

Jiyong bite his lips after heard what Yanggeng said.

 

“Club? Is she in party?”

 

“Okay I’ll take care her drunky don’t worry but may I know what club is she attend?”

 

He smiled hurtly, “Ahh her models friend..so you already know about Kiko and me Hyung..yeah she’s the reason why Chaerin ignored me today as you know”

 

Jiyong laughed with Yanggeng’s responed, “I hope the triangle love between them and me is real exist Hyung..but I don’t think so”

 

“But Hyung I already have plan to get back Chaerin’s attention to me”

 

Jiyong grinned thinking his stupid plans, “You’ll know soon..its hurt you know when she tried to act like didn’t see me when obviously I am in front of her”

 

And after that Jiyong hung up the call. Imagine his plan succeed make Chaerin pay attention to him. And act like normaly, y and so noisy.

 

……

 

“Grabs your drink up to the sky WOOOO” said Chaerin took her wine glass up and followed by the others and get cheers together.

 

Kiko crossed her arm on Chaerin’s shoulder meanwhile Chaerin jumped around because the DJ is playing clubbing dance song. The others just clappes for her and asked her to Dance Solo.

 

“Well…I think I’m just the one who get really excited today..”said her before do her dance moves.

 

Everybody shouted her name and asked for more because Chaerin did the y dance. She twerked that Chrome Hearts Denim Shorts. And do the waved dance with her body’s curved. She even tried to do ballet’s dance with her high heels and succeed to entertained everyone.

 

After got tired with dancing stuff, Chaerin rest her body in the couch and pour the wine bottle again to felt fired up. But Kiko stop her with grined on her face.

 

“Don’t you dare..you can’t drunk alone..” said her pour wine for her self and drink it with one shot.

 

Chaerin laughed and poured another glass for her.

 

“Yaah..when will you start to tell me the story since when G-Dragon be your boyfriend?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter