Chapter 16

Love in Apartement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was so dark in there.Her phone’s screen just the one and only light on there. She kept trying to called 911 and police but the signal was off. She kicked the elevator again and again even screamed to made someone noticed that there was someone stucked on the elevator.

 

She pushed the emergency button harder but still no reaction. She knew if she can death if she stucked in there for many hours. Fortunately she was just alone so she got much oxygen for her self to stay alive.

 

……..

 

Soohyuk ran to 9th floor where Yoon’s office room was there and tried to find Chaerin. But there’s no one in there. Everybody has just ran to outside building and saving their own life.

He got down with emergency stair and passed by Yoon’s secretary. He asked to her if she saw girl with long black hair or not. But she said she didn’t.

 

“Soohyuk!!” Someone called from behind struggled with her high heels.

 

Soohyuk turned his head and found out girl with short hair. “What are you doing? Lets get the hell out from here!”

 

Soohyuk blinked and asked the same question that he asked with Yoon’s secretary.

 

“CL? Ahh last time I saw her on the elevator”

 

Soohyuk ran to upstair again and tried to pushed the elevator button but there’s no action and the hall is became darker and darker since there’s no light beside from window.

 

“Sir..you should go away from here there’s earthquake” said the security who checked the floor.

 

Soohyuk cursed him self, he felt dying. “There’s someone stuck on elevator!!! And you asked me to go away?”

 

He really mad all hid blood was boiled up. “DO SOMETHING!!”

 

“But its too dangerous if we turn on the electricity again maybe there’ll be fire sir”

 

“Turn on now or I’ll burn this building”

 

The security then asked to the one who incharge on electricity on the building to turn on the lights again trough his walkie talkie. But then the earthquake came again and now more stronger than before.

 

“How many elevator on here?”

 

“There’s 3 sir” said the security tried to contact his friend again to checked the CCTV. And to know what floor is Chaerin now.

 

Soohyuk pushed the elevator and the door was opened but there’s no anyone on it. He sighed and pushed another elevator. But still there’s no one on there.

 

“Sir…I think your friend just pushed the emergency button and the elevator stucked on the between 4th and 3th floor”

 

Without hesitation he ran away to 3th floor and leaved the security behind him.

 

He pushed the elevator button once again but the door wasn’t open. He kicked the elevator’s door.

 

“CHAERINAH!!!”

 

 

……

 

Chaerin almost faint after 30 minutes stayed in elevator and darkness. She even didn’t care about her battery’s phone which started to less and turned off by it self because the battery was very low.

 

She sat on the cold floor and her hands are wrapped her foot. She sat on the corner of elevator and put her head against the wall.

 

But suddenly the lights back and Chaerin was so surprised she blinked and pushed the open elevator button so many times and felt the elevator was moving.

 

Then the ground start moved again, she pushed the emergency button fastly. And the elevator was stopped. And Chaerin almost fell because its so fast. And she cant even controlled her heart beat.

 

The earthquake was coming again and she can felt it was stronger than before. She started to kicked the door again and waved at CCTV. She just want to get the hell out from there. But then a voice called her.

 

“Oh my god..I’m start to have halutination again”

 

She turned her head and held her breath, “Who are you? If you are ghost show your self and help me to get out from here…”

 

She slapped her own forehead.

 

“I’m must be crazy..”

 

Then she heard that called again she took off her heels and swinged on her hands ready to swinged some y ghost’s face. Because its not funny.

 

“YAH CHAERIN DON’T PUSH THE EMERGENCY BUTTON!!!”

 

Chaerin blinked and turned her head in her right and left side to checked if someone really whispered on her ear.

 

She pushed the emergency button again to unactive the button.

 

Then the elevator moved. Chaerin fell to the floor once again with her heels still stuck on her hand.

 

Then the door was opened.

 

A man with white suit came and started to embraced her. Chaerin was so confused and still cant believed whats happen.

 

The embraced is broke by the moved ground again.

 

With a second she was pickaback by Soohyuk liked married couple. She didn’t have choice beside to stucked her hand on his neck. Because the man who brought her was ran with so fast.

 

“What just happen?” said Chaerin after got down from Soohyuk’s. She still speechless because of what just happened.

 

Harin came and hugged her with tight. “Unnie are you okay?”

 

Chaerin fixed her faced. “Oppa…” she approach a man that already saved her life.

 

“I’m still speechless what just happen..but thank you for saving my life!!”she held Soohyuk’s hand and pushed her body and paid the embraced back to him.

 

“I’m shouted your name but why you didn’t answer it?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter