Chapter 5

Love in Apartement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong drived his Lamborgini to his agency. He want to learned his choreo again before going to the music show to promote his new album.

 

“HYUNGGG!!” called someone from the elevator.

 

Jiyong turned his head and regret it after saw who is the person.

 

His little-bratt-ert-dongsaeng-SEUNGRI.

 

“Are you busy?”

 

“You can’t see? I want to practice my dance”

 

“But you have to listen this..last night I’m tried to texted her I mean CL” said Seungri while showing the messages on the phone.

 

“She replied me hello with heart symbol OH MY GOD” Seungri screamed happily.

 

Jiyong smirked, “Okay you win, you can have her” before came to studio room.

 

“YESSS FINALLY YOU ADMITED YOUR LOSES”

 

“Well sorry seungri you should change your name because VICTORY is mine ” said Jiyong to his self.

 

There’s Hi-Tech dancer waited him in the corner of dance studio. They started to practiced as YG sajangnim, Jiyong’s Boss, came to see the practice. And of course give a lot of comments to the dance step.

 

“If your dance still like this I’m gonna delay the release again” said him with poker face.

 

Jiyong felt got punched, “Another delay again?” said him.

 

“And you aren’t gonna take a break before you can dance with perfectly. You are the singer. You should do better than the dancer. That’s the reason why I hired you”

 

“” said Jiyong to his self.

 

“Oh no. I broke the rule!!”

 

“Hey are you listening to what I said?” asked the Boss with such an ugly hat that he’s always wore.

 

“Of course Sajangnim” said Jiyong while backed to replay his dance.

 

“And no music show for today” He walked out from the danced room and slammed the door.

 

He danced again. Trying to find what’s wrong with his move. Why his Boss isn’t like with the danced. And yes he absolutely gonna delayed Jiyong’s new album released. After ing give teaser to public.

 

And of course they gonna be got so many protest tweet and sarcasm tweet in twitter.

 

A hour passed. Two hours passed. Three. Four. Five hours passed. He was hurt his own leg again. Wet his HBA hoodie and took it off and started to danced again.

 

When suddenly the light off and make him shocked. The cheers and crowded people came in with a cake and the candles too.

 

“Hyung you are so romantic” Said Jiyong smiled widely.

 

“I know I am” said the one with the ugly hat which stucked on his head.

 

Jiyong blow up the candles and hug his BOSS-Hyung.

 

……

 

Chaerin just finished the schedule and already leaved the shoot place. She got stcuked in the traffic again. The most bored situation she had beside waited for to walked in to catwalk.

 

She got bored and started to felt sleepy when suddenly her phone rang.

 

“I hate you Unnie” said Chaerin as she touched the green button on the screen.

 

“Tomorrow? My schedule? Well I don’t know let me ask to Yanggeng first” said Chaerin and turned her head to the one who sat beside her.

 

“Oppa did I have schedule for tomorrow?” asked Chaerin.

 

“Of course you have. Who are you? Unemployment?”

 

“Geez..YAHH I have schedule tomorrow, so why you asked me about my schedule?”

 

“WHATT? BABYSITTING SEUNGCHAN?”

 

She almost got heart-attack.

 

Babysitting?

 

B.A.B.Y.S.I.T.T.I.N.G???????

 

“Unnie you know I can’t. Where’s the father go? And are you that bussy? Where’s your parents in laws anyway?”

 

“Oh I don’t know Unnie…” She rolled her eyes.

 

Chaerin bite her bottom’s lip, “Ahh well maybe I can help you..”

 

Yanggeng turned his head, “WHAT?”

 

“Yeahh..Unnie I know I’m kind and charming girl don’t praised me again I’m enough with the praised LOL”

 

“Okay bye see you at apartement~” said Chaerin hang up the phone.

 

She smiled before got scolded from Yanggeng. He glared at her.

 

“Chaerin-ah!! Are you lost your mind? You don’t even know how to save new number in your phone, and you want to babysitting a baby?”

 

“Geez..Oppa are you in your period time? Why you are so emotional..I just have to babysitting 4 years old kid..its easy”said Chaerin smiled widely.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter