Chapter 19

Love in Apartement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong woke up with heavy head and back hurted. He leaned his heavy head with his weak hand. He felt so dizzy even around him still looked so blurry. He wiped his eyes. And realized he was in his apartment. He felt realived. Because he though he will woke up in different bed or lying in some random couch.

 

“Mmmm” Jiyong heard some moan beside him and that’s make him shocked. He looked at the source of the moan. And its girl. A GIRL. He looked at closely and he realived when he know it was his favorite black long short woman.

 

“Wait.. Chaerin doesn’t have short hair..” he said after looked at the woman more closely. Then he realized itsn’t the woman that he though earlier. It was his ex slept in his bed. HIS EX.

 

Jiyong felt so anger, he shaked Kiko’s body to woke her up. Shaked it more and more until the short hair lady finally woke up. She woke up with bright smile on her face just like a kid who got the medal. But then Jiyong looked at her with dark eyes, “Get out”

 

Then the smiled on her was gone. “What?” Jiyong didn’t open his mouth again. he sured his voice is heard by her. She scared to him, she stood up and took some of her clothes on the floor. She rushed because she knew Jiyong is really mad at her now.

 

She ran out from his bedroom and closed the door silently.  But then she open the door again, “Can I use your bathroom? I can’t go out with body” she said afraid to looked at his face. “2 minutes” Jiyong said with cold-face.

 

After she back from the bathroom, Jiyong stopped her. “Where is Chaerin?” Kiko held her breath, she knew Jiyong will asked her about that. “I don’t know…and Jiyong..i’m so..” Jiyong put his hand on his chest, “Go”.

 

“Okay I already know you two have something. But I just cant believe you two live together…listen maybe I’m not your anybody now but I’m Chaerin bestfriend so I’m just remind you don’t hurt her don’t even dare to play with her. Don’t make her as your Barbie just like what you did to me”

 

Jiyong stretched his shoulder, “Well don’t worry I will keep that in my mind. And I will invite you to our wedding later, bestfriend” he said with a lot confident.

 

Kiko finally leaved Jiyong alone. He’s so mad about the fact that he’s having AGAIN with his ex. He cant believed it but he cant denied its already happen so he cant change the situation. He took his phone on the pocket of his ripped jeans that laid on the floor. And pressed number 1.

 

“Chaerin” is on his phone screen right now. Waiting waiting waiting until it connected. “Bonjour! This is CL’s phone please leave me a messange after peep sound. PEEP”  then he hang it.

 

He put his boxer back with his shirt and took his key.

 

“Ya! Seungri where are you? Where is Chaerin?”

 

………

 

She looked at around the room. tried to figured out where she was. But its too unfamiliar for her. She just remember about she danced and drink 4 bottle of jack danniels alone. She stood up from the bed sheet and accidentally kick her own clothes that lying perfectly on the floor.

 

As soon as she realized her stupid banana pajamas on the floor, she looked at her own body and shocked when she realized she . OMG. Then she heard some hard-rushed knock on the door. She ran back to bed and covered her body with the blanket.

 

She heard there’s argue behind door before someone opened the door. “Explain me this” said someone with anger. Chaerin eyes widen when she saw two familiar figure in front of her. “Hyung I just brought her and Yanggeng here.. I just want to help her” but the anger man took the other’s man neck shirt. “Then explain me why she’s hiding on the blanket now?”

 

Chaerin raised  her eyebrows. Why would this anger man should care about her down here. And to be honest she is the one who should mad because she didn’t know where she was now and she’s woke up with none of clothes covered her body.

 

AND THO WHY THIS ANGER MAN JUST WORE HIS BOXER? IS HE LOSING HIS PANTS?

 

“Swear to god hyung I don’t know why she’s ing right now”  Well, this two morons better tell me where the hell am I rather than debating how can I’m . Well TBH me my self didn’t care why do I wake up with . There’s two answer for it, I’m ed by someone or I’m having too much alcohol. What I cared its where am I?

 

“And you..how could you leave me with Kiko?” he said with narrow eyebrows. Kiko? Ah right Jiyong was with Kiko last night. “But I see you have fun night last night” Seungri teased with stupid grin on his face.

 

As expected Kiko, the bad girl, wants Jiyong back so much. This is her only chance. But seems like its failed. I don’t know I felt little bit happy to realized it. I mean they looked awkward tough…Kiko just didn’t want to lost her gold. Jiyong is really gold andperfect boyfriend for her. I mean he’s singer, fashionista, song writer, and already known by many famous designer. After all Kiko is model. She sure find right boyfriend for her to upcreased her model’s carreer. Wait…why would I care about Jiyong and Kiko relationship? I’m not his nobody I’m just Kiko far bestfriend and Jiyong’s roommate.

 

“Are you asking me to punch you in the morning?” he said with rolled eyes.

 

Okay. So this is conversation have to be cut now or someone will be injured if not. “Hi guys…can we continue this conversation later after I put some clothes? And after Jiyong put some damn pants?” Chaerin said with forced smile.

 

“No” the anger man named Jiyong asked Seungri to leaved. “I’m not gonna go out from this room before you tell me the behind story of your ” he said asking Seungri to leaved him.

 

“Why would I have to explain why I’m to you? You aren’t even my boyfriend”

 

THAT SHE SAID IT AGAIN. “And can you please go out for a minute..its just feel strange to have conversation while down here geez just go away!!!” Chaerin yelled because she felt awkward. Jiyong smirked his lips and walked closely and sat on the bed.

 

“Or we can do something fun in here..beside you already and I just have to take off my boxer” he said with y voice. Chaerin sure she got goosebump while watching this man tried to have with her.

 

“Or you can hit your self and come back after you find some pants to put on” Chaerin said while giving him fake glared. “Ow I will let you to put some pants on me and I’ll do the same to you” Chaerin throwed a pillow to him and cursed him, “YOU DISGUSTING JERK”

 

…….

 

“So we are in Seungri apartment now? And the reason why you brought me and Yanggeng to here just because we are drunk?” Chaerin tried to make conclusion of Seungri’s story. Then she questioning Seungri again. “You could possibly take me to my apartment not yours I mean you have little sister here and your parents………” she said making her voice lower because Seungri’s mom just walk by.

 

Jiyong pouted, “Don’t worry his parents and sister don’t care about hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter