Chapter 7

Love in Apartement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that chaos in the morning, Taeyang and Jiyong decided to go to Jiyong’s bedroom because Taeyang still have a lot of question on his head that Chaerin should’nt know it.

 

Jiyong stretched his leg on the chair meanwhile Taeyang sat on the side of the bed.

 

“Is she telling the truth?”

 

Jiyong nodded, he put a cigarette on his side of lips.

 

“You didn’t tell me about it”

 

Taeyang continued his word again, “If I didn’t come to your apartement..did I wont know about this?”

 

Jiyong blew the smoke, “You know we just roommate..and she’s Bom Nuna’s friend after all so basically she’s not strange girl who came to my..”

 

“Did Kiko know about this?”

 

Jiyong laughed, “Who’s Kiko?”

 

“Oh c’mon Ji…you and her still in relationship”

 

Jiyong just looked at the window, “Please don’t make me angry in the morning”

 

Taeyang raised his eyebrow, “Promise me you will not dating this girl!!”

 

“Phew..that’s harder than steal Teddy’s hat on his hoodie”

 

Jiyong smirked, “Beside this girl is surely one of a kind and I can’t lie if I say I’m not attracted with this girl”

 

Taeyang glared at him, “You are Kiko’s Boyfriend!! You can date this model after you finish the problem with Kiko”

 

“Okay deal..but promise me you’ll never look at this model” said Jiyong while gave glared at Taeyang.

 

A knocked came just in the right time. Taeyang opened the door. Chaerin smiled awkwardly in the front of two of them.

 

“Sorry for disturbing you guys..but I’m just want to say I’m gonna go to my work. Bye!!” said Chaerin closed the door.

 

“See?” said Chaerin with low voice to Yanggeng who just got jaw dropped on the place.

 

“They are fighting like a couple..you see Jiyong’s expression?”

 

Before can saying anything, Chaerin dragged him out. Seungchan just followed them from behind. After got out from Apartement. Chaerin screamed like a  winner.

 

“YOU BELIEVE ME NOW? THEY ARE GAY!!!”

 

The two of them just laughed in their way to work. Chaerin has photoshoot schedule for new clothes brand contract that she had signed it yesterday. Its Victoria Secret Summer Edition. She really dreamed to get contract of Victoria Secret brand, but its so difficult when they are in France. Yep you know, they loved using tall-skinny model than booty model.

 

Since Chaerin’s arrived in Seoul, she got bunch of commercial brand clothes and some cosmetic product contract but she choosed the best contract of course.

 

Because its some-short-of-a photoshoot, Seungchan can’t got into the set of photoshoot. He has to waited in the outside. With Yanggeng of course. He forced to looked after Seungchan. Well so he just played with Seungchan in the outside meanwhile Chaerin bussy doing her thing.

 

After took 3 hours, Chaerin finally done with the photoshoot and took lunch in Mcdonald near their photoshoot’s place.

 

“You like it Seungchan?” asked Chaerin grinned at Seungchan who just bite his fries.

 

Yanggeng came with two humbergers on his hand.

 

“You will gain weight Chaerinahh” warned Yanggeng before gave the hamburger to Chaerin.

 

“I know..i will go to Gym later” said Chaerin with lazy-face.

 

Seungchan opened his mouth and started to asking something, “Why you two’s kept sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter