Chapter 9

Love in Apartement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaerin and Jiyong walked out the room at the same time. They faced eact other and realized they wore same outfit again this time.

They wore Vintage Keith Haring Sweater.

 

Chaerin didn’t noticed it before Jiyong took Chaerin’s mug that she already pour it with the water and wanted to drink.

 

“YAH its my drink!!” yelled Chaerin.

 

Jiyong pointed at Chaerin, “You broke the rule of yelled!!”

 

Chaerin still silent until she knew what’s her fault.

 

“No…I’m just making my voice louder that’s all” she tried to find excuse.

 

Jiyong smiled and pour the water into the mug and gave it to Chaerin.

 

“Okay last time too I just felt angry and I cant control my emo so I cursed” Jiyong make reason too.

 

“Lame…try to find another reason Ji” said her now drinking her morning-water.

 

“And please don’t copy my tyle Ji” said Chaerin pointed at Jiyong’s body.

 

Jiyong laughed, “You are the one who copied my style”

 

“ You kidding me?” Chaerin took the hairdryer.

 

“Chaerin-ah you dried it wrong way..give it to me” said Jiyong took the hairdryer from her hands and started to dried her hair.

 

Chaerin felt uneasy, “I can do it my self..and since when you call me Chaerin-ah”

 

Jiyong laughed, “You should call me Jiyong Oppa too”

 

“I think Unnie is suit more to you Ji” said her and Jiyong just mess her hair.

 

Chaerin want to scolded him but realized about the stupid rule so she just took back her hairdryer and dried her hair self.

 

The bell sounds came and Jiyong opened the door after saw the person on the intercom. Its Yanggeng.

 

“Hyung!!” said Jiyong high-five with Yanggeng.

 

Yanggeng so speechless when he saw two person with same outfit today. AGAIN.

 

“Yahh you guys are dating?” asked Yanggeng  pointed at their outfit.

 

“How can I dating with A GAY?” said Chaerin while turned off the hairdryer.

 

Yanggeng looked at Jiyong waiting for his respond, “I’m sorry but your not my type either Chaerinah”

 

“C’mon Chaerin we don’t have much time!!” yelled Yanggeng.

 

Chaerin ran to her bedroom and put some parfume. “Lets go!”

 

She walked away after gave Jiyong tongue-out.

 

But without her noticed Jiyong was smiled at her.

 

…….

 

Chaerin felt confused after the short meeting with the desainer and the model for Seoul Fashion Week today. She has to changed her outfit with another model because there’s one model that can’t be walked in the catwalk because of sick.

 

“I have tattoo you know in that area” said Chaerin to Soojo, the model that will switched her outfit with Chaerin’s.

 

“But you’ll look good with this outfit”said her.

 

“But the designer just said that the tattoo model shouldn’t be wear bikini” said Chaerin make another excuse.

 

Kiko came and heard what Chaerin’s said.

 

“You can have my outfit Chae if you want too” said Kiko shown her, her outfit. Its black bikini with long so it can hide her tattoo.

 

Chaerin looked surprised, “Are you sure? Thanks!!” she hugged Kiko.

 

After that, she brought the bikini to Yanggeng and tried to wore it. Its really suit to her. Plus its covered her black-rose-tattoo on her waist.

 

“I think we should removed the tattoo Chae..I know its not permanent too” said Yanggeng but Chaerin covered his mouth.

 

“YAAH..how can I erased it?” Chaerin whispered to him.

 

“Everybody will know I have scar!!”

 

Yanggeng held his deep breath, “Then lets go to hospital and removed the scar”

 

“Another surgery? No way Oppa you know how much I hate the word surgery right?” asked Chaerin got in to change room and came after changed her outfit.

 

She did another walked practice since the catwalk is in the swimming pool. She walked with confident with her Christian Louboutin Piggale Spikes Red Shoes.

 

…….

 

Expensive cars, beautiful clothes

High-class restaurants, they all suit you well

But that XX beside you, he doesn’t suit you

He really doesn’t

But he’s thinking of another woman for sure

How dare he

The amount of tears you’ve cried

I want to make you happy by the same amount, baby

Rather than going trough the pain alone, share some with me baby

Please look at me, why can’t you realize

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter