Chapter 1

Love in Apartement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She just wore white bikini covered with her versace fur that she got from Donatella on her last year birthday. And posed in front of the camera. Its for Sumer edition France Cosmopolitan’s cover magazine. 

 

“Yeah baby flip your hair like that”

 

Chaerin do what the photographer told to her. She flipped her blonde hair and bite her finger and stared the camera. She changed the posed after camera finished took her latest posed.

 

She crossed her leg and make her tummy’s revealed.  

 

“Stay like that yeahh….okay last shoot wear the sunglasses and took off your coat” 

 

Chaerin took off the coat and took the sunglasses that given by the stylish. She wore the glasses and flipped her hair to looked more wild and y.

 

Yanggeng came to her after the shoot finally done. He packed Chaerin’s expensive versace fur coat into the plastic ready to get laundry. 

 

“I booked hotel for a week in Korea for you” said Yanggeng cleaned Chaerin’s wardrobe.

 

Chaeris crossed her legs and stared at her stylish, “I need apartement not hotel..I will stayed at Seoul for a month”

 

“Yes I know Chae, but its difficult to rent apartemen at this time. And don’t worry the hotel fee is paid by your Korea Agency”

 

“But stayed in hotel its really annoyed as I don’t want to……wait where’s my phone?” Chaerin remember something and asked about her phone.

 

After asked about her phone, she searched someone number in the contact and luckily she found it and dialed it.

 

“Hello...is this Park Bom’s number?”

 

She heard scream from the phone that almost shocked her out. 

 

“Unnie you scared me!! YAAHH How are you?”

 

Yanggeng rolled his eyes after knew that Chaerin just called her Korea’s besfriend. 

 

“I’m just fine.How’s your son doing now?What he’s name…Ahh Seungchan”

 

“Actually I’ve job in Seoul and I have to stayed at there for a month. I need place to stay”

 

Chaerin stared at her nails, “No no no I can’t stay in your home for a month. I want to asked you to searched an apartement for me because Yanggeng Oppa cant found it”

 

……

 

Bom looked at her husband on her side after hang up the phone. 

 

“Oppa..”

 

Seunghyun looked at Bommie and started to opened his mouth, “I’ve heard all your talking about..so you want to asked me to search apartemen for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter