08 - Makeover

Trust Me

~~Makeover~

I wait at the entrance for the EXO members and managers to come. 

"Hi", says Suho and then the other guys. 
 
"Hi guys", I reply. 
 
"Are you coming with us?", D.O inquires. 
 
"Yea. I have to get some papers signed. ", I reply. 
 
"That's great. You can chill out with us. We would anyways get bored. Probably we could get to see the Angry bird.", Chanyeol teases. 
 
"You better not bring that up Chanyeol", I tell him seriously. 
 
"Don't do that Chanyeol. Otherwise the Angry bird will fly out now", Kris says and laughs out loud. 
 
I am about to growl at Kris and Chanyeol, when EXO-M manger tells us to quickly split into two groups and get into the two vans waiting outside. 
 
"Am not going in the same car as they do", I say pointing at Chanyeol and Kris. 
 
Chanyeol shows his tongue and teases me. 
 
"Okay. Mia, Kai, Baekhyun,D.O, Chen, Lay and me will go in one van with the driver", Suho says. 
 
"Kris,Luhan,Xumin,Tao,Chanyeol,Sehun and Manger will go in another van", Suho adds. 
 
I wait to get into the van, when Kris says " See you soon Meoww. " Chanyeol laughs and says "Meoww. Hahaha. Good one Kris."
 
Before I can say something back, they get into the vans. 
 
I know that these guys are just joking and playing around with me. I decide to join in the fun and take my revenge soon. 
 
The short drive to the hair saloon was fun, Chen and Baekhyun crack some silly jokes and make us laugh. 
 
We get out of the van and  join the other guys in the hair saloon. Kris looks at me and smirks.I stick out my tongue in a teasing manner.
 
I go on the second floor to meet the owner and discuss the contract. After getting the papers signed, I head down to the saloon. 
 
The Chinese members are getting some facial treatment done. They have different colored masks on their faces and cucumber pieces on their eyes. The Korean members are getting their hair coloured. It's so funny looking at the guys.
 
I go where the Chinese members are sitting with their eyes covered with cucumbers and painted faces. I take my phone out and click few pictures. I can't help but laugh loud at the sight.
 
Hearing my laugh; Lay, Chen, Luhan and Xumin remove their cucumbers and look at me. 
 
They look flustered and Lay asks, "What's wrong Mia?". 
 
"Your face.", I say trying to control my laugh.
 
"Come on. Don't tease us. It's not like we want to put this stuff on our faces. We do as we are told. ", Xumin protests.
 
"Okay. Sorry. Sorry. But I can't help it. You'll look so adorable", I chuckle. 
 
I turn towards Kris and Tao and they seemed to have fallen asleep. I can't stop laughing at the two of them looking so adorable sleeping with painted faces. The Korean members join us and we all laugh at them.
 
I decide to have some fun and get my revenge with Kris. I spot some flower and bow clips on the dresser and start clipping them slowly on Kris and Tao' hair. I get two A4 size sheets and write in bold, 'AREN'T I PRETTY??' on one sheet and clip it on Kris's robe and write, "AM I Y?" and clip it on Tao's robe. 
 
I quickly take their pictures before they wake up from all of us laughing. 
 
Suddenly Kris awakens from his sleep and removes the cucumber piece from his eyes and looks at all of standing in front of him laughing hard. He wonders for a few seconds and turns his head towards Tao and laughs at him. He then realizes that we are laughing at him as well.
 
KRIS's POV
 
I wake up to the loud laughs. I turn towards Tao and he has got girly hair clips in his hair and "AM I Y?" on his robe. I laugh at his silly appearance and realize that others are laughing at me as well. 
 
I jerk Tao and wake him up. He looks at me and starts laughing.
 
"Kris, you look so funny", is the first thing Tao says me. 
 
"Look at yourself. ", I tell Tao irritated. 
 
"Who did this to me?", I ask seriously.
 
"I don't know", Kai says innocently. 
 
"Chanyeol.", I scream seeing him almost rolling on the floor. 
 
"Who did this?", I ask again. 
 
He points behind the table holding his laugh. I walk behind the table and see Mia. She is unaware I am standing behind her and she has her hand covering to control her laugh. I tap her and she turns. She gets surprised but soon breaks into giggles looking at my face. I glare at her. She takes out her mobile and 'click' she takes a picture of me and runs to stand behind Suho. 
 
"So it was you!", I say looking at Mia hiding behind Suho. 
 
"It wasn't me", she says innocently blinking her eyes. 
 
"I know it was you. Chanyeol told me", I say. 
 
"Chanyeol. Why did you tell him?", Mia pouts cutely. 
 
"Sorry Mia. Kris would have strangled me if I dint", he tells. 
 
"Delete that picture or I will take my revenge. " I tell walking towards her. 
 
"Okay. Okay chill. I will delete it. See it for yourself. ". She puts the phone in front of my face and detetes it. 
 
"Happy?", she asks. 
 
"Very happy", I tell and walk towards the mirror to get the clips out of my hair. I turn and see she is still laughing. 
 
For the first time I have seen her laughing wholeheartedly and she looks so beautiful. I smile knowing that I am the reason for her laugh. 
 
"Will you guys please stop mocking me?", I say although not wanting Mia to stop laughing. 
 
"Meoww.", I tease Mia. 
 
"My name is Mia and not Meoww", she says. 
 
"Same thing. ", I say. 
 
"It's not the same thing. Am not a cat that you can call me Meoww", she protests. 
 
"Oh. Is the angry bird visiting us soon?", I . 
 
"You know. You are.. ", she stumbles for words. 
 
"What?", I snap
 
"Wuff wuff", she says cutely. 
 
"What? What's wrong with you?", I laugh at her. 
 
"That's your name", she tells. 
 
"How is that so?", I ask. 
 
"Because your actual name is Wu Yiffffffan." she says stressing on wu and f. "So I innovated your name and made it wuff-wuff", she continues. 
 
"Not funny Meoww", I tell her. 
 
"It is actually funny", Luhan says and laughs. 
 
"Wuff-wuff", she says and sticks out her tongue.
 
She is so cute and she doesn't even know it. 
 
"We will get you cleaned up now", the saloon lady tells us and we go to remove this from our faces.
 
After getting our faces cleaned, we sit down with the stylist to discuss our looks. They decide to give me some highlights and trim my hair. 
 
We all sit on our chairs waiting for the hair color to set.
 
"Aren't you guys hungry?", Mia pops in from somewhere and asks. 
 
"Very hungry!", Tao cries. 
 
"Okay. I will get you guys something to eat. What do you want?", she asks. 
 
"Chicken", Chen yells. 
 
"Noodles", Baekhyun screams. 
 
"Hey guys. Decide on one thing.", Suho tells. 
 
As usual we don't reach on a unanimous choice. 
 
"Hey guys. I will get whatever I want and you have to eat that.", Mia says. 
 
"Are you going with Manger?", D.O asks her. 
 
"No. He has gone out for some work.", she says. 
 
"How will you go alone? " D.O asks her out of concern. 
 
"Don't worry. I will mange. I have the car. ", she says and leaves.
 
--------------------------
 
It's been an hour and Mia isn't back as yet. 
 
"Why isn't Mia back?", D.O questions being aware that none of us know. 
 
"Does anyone have her cellphone number?", Suho asks. 
 
No one responds. 
 
"I will call the manager and get her number. ", I say. 
 
I call the Manager and get her cellphone number. 
 
I call her and she picks.  
 
"Hello", she says. 
 
"Meoww", I reply. 
 
She doesn't respond for a few seconds and questions, "Kris?"
 
"What's taking you so long Meoww?", I ask her. 
 
"I will be there in 10 minutes", she replies. 
 
"Okay. Hurry soon and drive safe", I tell her. 
 
"I will Kris.", she says
 
I was about to hang up when she says, "Wait"
 
"What happened?", I ask. 
 
"Bye wuff-wuff", she says and hangs up. 
 
I smile at my new nickname and I don't mind it all. 

--------------------------

Mia comes into the hair saloon with so many bags in her hand. She places all the food on the table. 

"Wow Mia. Why have you bought so much", Kai asks drooling looking at the food. 
 
"You guys were confused and couldn't decide and I was confused on what to buy, so I bought a little of everything you guys wanted", she says. 
 
"You are the best Mia", Chanyeol yells. 
 
"Sehun, here is the bubble tea you were crying for", she says handing Sehun the glass. 
 
"Excuse me, please join us for lunch", she asks the stylist to join for the lunch. 
 
She remembered everyone's favourite food and bought it for them. She is so caring.
 
"Wuff-wuff, here is your steak", she says and hands me a huge box. 
 
"Thanks Mia", I decide not to Meoww just for now.
 
She seems surprised that I did not and smiles back. 
 
We all sit by the table and enjoy our favourite food. 
 
Mia sits and opens her salad box. 
 
"Mia. Try this chicken. It's delicious. ", Kai offers. 
 
"Thanks Kai. I am vegetarian. ", she says surprising all of us. 
 
"What? Are you serious", Baekhyun questions her. 
 
"Yes. I am", she says. 
 
"Why?", Baekhyun ask with disbelief. 
 
"I stopped eating meat when I was eight and I never liked sea food. I am happy with only veggies. ", she says. 
 
"But why?", Baekhyun asks again. 
 
"I don't know. I never liked eating but when I was small, my mom used to force me to eat. Then one day I saw a chicken getting slaughtered and after that day I couldn't swallow. Eventually my mom gave up on me and did not force me to eat anymore. ", she explains. 
 
"Oh!", he says putting his fork down. 
 
"Hey chill. I don't mind if others eat. You should always eat what you love too. ", she says. 
 
"But seriously Mia. How have you survived in Korea?", Xumins asks. 
 
"Mostly on rice, bread, salad. But there are actually many yummy vegetarian dishes that I have had in Korea. And I usually tell the chef to make the gravy as it is, and request him to put tofu instead of meat. And it tastes good most of the time. ", she informs us. 
 
"I don't think so", Tao says making a face. 
 
"It does. Anyways, when will you girls finish with your makeup?", she teases. 
 
"Am not a girl.", Tao shoots back. 
 
"You are the most girly among everyone here. ", she says and smiles. 
 
"I am not!", he protests. 
 
"Okay. You are not. You are y", she teases. 
 
Tao makes a baby face and looks at me for help. 
 
"Kris. Mia is picking on me. First, she put those hair clips on me and that Y tag on me and now she is calling me a girl. She is so mean.". Tao complains. 
 
"Chillax kid. She is just messing around. Don't worry, we will soon take our revenge. ", I tell him. 
 
"Yea Mia. We will take revenge for today. ", Tao says confidently. 
 
"Challenge accepted!", Mia says. 

--------------------------
After around three hours of beautifying us, I go to wake up Mia. 
 
"Mia. Wake up. We gotta go.", I tell her tapping her shoulders. 
 
She opens her eyes slowly and stares at me.I snap my fingers to get her attention. 
"Wow Kris you look so so so..", she waits to think and says " ..so good". 
 
"I know. I always do", I say acting cool. 
 
"A thank you would do. ", she says. 
 
"Thank you for telling me that I look so so so so good", I smirk. 
 
"Where are others?", she asks.
 
"The Korean members have already left. The Chinese members were waiting for princess to get up. ", I say to . 
 
"Whatever.", she says and we walk to the guys. 
 
She looks at the other guys and is surprised by their makeovers. 
 
"You guys look awesome. Luhan and Chen you look so cute. Xumin, I love your baby face. Lay, you look so amazing", she says. 

"And me?", Tao questions her. 
 
"Do I even have to say? You look Y as always. ", she teases him. 
 
"Mia. You are so mean", Tao pouts. 
 
"I seriously mean it. You look y.", she says trying hard to keep a serious face. 

"Guys, you'll can fight over in the car. Let's get going", I tell them.

---x---o---x---o---