9

Only Exception
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Why don’t you join us?” She eyed the man as Tiffany froze at the sight of him. “And introduce me to your date.” She wanted to just disappear. She wanted to just grabbed Donghae away and beg him to decline. But its already too late when he accepted the offer and directed him towards the table.

 

 “Tiffany, Jessica Jung.” He introduced the blonde

“Jessica, meet Tiffany Hwang.” The latter beamed a bright smile.

 

“Wait..the Tiffany Hwang? Lotte? Jill Stuart’s?? Chanel’s?” Jessica suddenly blurted enumerating those fashion line she has heard the name with.

 

“Umm, Hi! Nice meeting you. Jessica” she smiled being the first one to extend a hand.

“Hi! I’m Jessica Jung. A pleasure meeting you.” 

 

“Wow. No wonder you look familiar” she nodded shaking on the offered hand.”You’re really something fish face.” She teased the proud looking man sticking close to Tiffany. They’re all smiles except for the man who’s not even paying attention to them. But they missed the gritted teeth down under that pursed lips.  He is so damn pissed with just observing the smirk on his face. If he weren’t his buddy he would be receiving a burning punch to remove that smug look on his face.

 

 “I’m sure you know Siwon Oppa, you both work in Lotte” It was just then he lifted his head meeting their gazes. He just nodded once, it wasn’t even a second when he went back to his emails.

 

Of course she definitely knew.

The Siwon Choi.

 

The Siwon Choi who obviously just ignored her again.

Not even a smile, but a flat, emotionless face. So much for the most sociable and friendly CEO she knew.  Jessica noticed the unresponsiveness and went on blabbering with Tiffany about fashion instead, as Donghae needs to take an important call.

 

“Oppa what do you think!?” Jessica addressed the man currently lost with his thoughts.

It cost a slap of Jessica on his shoulder to come back to Earth.  “Huh? Sorry about what?”

“Aish you’re really not listening” she glared, sulking. Scary. Tiffany didn’t fail to notice the closeness of the two.  

 

“Sorry, I was thinking of something just now.” He defended.

 

“I invited Tiffany to do the catwalk on the runway when I finally unveil my fashion line next month. She would be perfect for the finale dress. What do you say?” Jessica questioned. On the other hand Tiffany is as nervous as a kid, waiting for his approval of her.

 

“I don’t think so.” He answered  with a flat expression. Her hopes crumbled down the next second.

 

“What!?”  that sharp pitched voice.

“How could you say that Oppa?” she crossed her arms on her chest. “If would’ve known better, I think that you’re just being greedy. You don’t want to share Tiffany here.” They’re eyes coincidentally met. Tiffany tensed more on the kind of look Siwon is giving her. She looked away first.  

Who would want to share such possession?

 

“Come on please agree I want to borrow her for a one night only show.” Jessica’s nagging interrupted him again

 

“I’m sure her schedules are tight, right Ms Hwang?”

Ms Hwang. He called her Ms Hwang. Not the usual ‘Tiffany’. Something isn’t right.

And that again, that she couldn’t comprehend anymore which one is pure sarcasm in his words. Choi Siwon is so confusing her.

 

“Hey, so what did I miss?” Right at the moment Donghae came back to the table.

“Why the atmosphere? What happened?” the lost man asked everyone on the table, but his eyes fixed on the lady beside him. And the other ‘he’ saw that. Tiffany merely just smiled faintly and shook her head.

 

The ambiance cant be more awkward with the flirting of Donghae towards Tiffany. For a second Jessica regretted inviting Donghae over upon the lost of words and cooperation from Siwon. Its like there’s an invisible barrier. She was so getting envious of the two people in front as she also aided Siwon by putting food on his plate. Just like the old times she thought. She smiled when Siwon didn’t seem awkward anymore as he started munching on whatever Jessica puts on his plate.

Well not until Donghae lifted the spoon near Tiffany’s mouth, feeding her. Her eyes widened on the sight of his hand tightly clutching the chopsticks, almost close to breaking it. She immediately shifted her sight and witnessed what Donghae is doing, and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter