6

Only Exception
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Um yeah sure. I’ll be there at 4 I think. uhuh yes of course. I---“ her perfect accented English echoed as she flaunts her way in the hallway  talking on the line, when her phone is snatched from her hand.

“Hey! What the hell??” She turned to meet the culprit, and was greeted by that smirking handsome face once again. Unfortunately yes, it was one of those days that he’s gonna pop out somewhere and effortlessly  raise her ever calm blood pressure again.

“What is so wrong with you!?” she vented her frustration with a raise on the tone of her voice. 

 

Hot. He smiled.

 

“What is wrong with you?” he returned.

“I don’t see anything wrong by talking to someone in the phone. But snatching someone’s phone is.” She said so annoyed with the invisible dragon breathe coming out from her nose.

“Yes but not greeting a friend in the hallway is rude.” He states in as a matter-of-factly tone.

“And who told you that we’re friends?” She fired back in just a matter of seconds interval.

He smirked. “Oh right, then what are we, babe?” He winked at her face looking oh-so-serious.

“Whatever.” She rolled her eyes.

 

“Give me my phone back.” Not a request but a firm command.

“Not that easy babe.” He inserted the device inside his black coat.

“The nerve. Stop calling me that!” she protested.

“One condition.” He leaned forward, closer, meeting her lower gaze range.

 

 

“One night. Dinner with me on the seventh.”

 

 

“That’s it!?”

 

“Yes. Damn easy right?” He straightened his coat 

 

 

“Uhuh. But..no thanks. I’ll just go get another phone.” She slowly slapped his leaning face away from hers, whilst forcing on a fake smile.

“Ugh so annoying.” She breathed, rolling her eyes as she turns her back from him.

 

“That’s this Friday babe.” He grabbed her hand turning her around once again.

“Well,  I’m sorry but my schedule is so tight that I can’t fit another useless, time consuming dinner appointment with you Mr Choi.” She withdraws her wrist and took a step closer.

 

“I see. You do know that I can always empty the whole calendar for you.”  

 

“Oh please, don’t be dumb Siwon. What the hell in the ‘I don’t like you, Stay away from me’ part is so damn hard for you to understand!?”

“How many times should I tell that I can’t, I don’t want to deal with you again huh? Play your games on your girls, not me!”

***

 

“Whoa there. We’re serious here aren’t we?”  Jonghyun questioned with unbelieving eyes.

“Hold your horses bro. You what!?” Jaejoong dramatically stood up from his chair, grabbed his hand preventing his glass to touch his mouth.

“You heard me.”  He withdraw his arm and gulped the rum in one go.

 

“Wow. So where did you take her?”

“…”

“Don’t tell  me-----“ Jonghyun weighed the options in his mind and was left silent on the possibilities.

“This is seriously mind ing.” Jaejoong cursed.

“Bu..but I thought, you’re ‘not her type’?” For a moment Jonghyun stuttered still trying to erase the worst scenario he’s been imagining inside his smart mind. Is Siwon really changing? But he decided to just shrug it off.

“Huh. It’s Choi Siwon were talking about.” He smirked wetting his lips with his tongue.

 

“What I want, I get.”

 

“And it didn’t just end there with mere dinner?” Jonghyun continued with his wild guess.

“Not telling.” He pursed his lips.

“You should know that you’re like an open book to us by now Choi.” Jaejoong said with a smug look.

 

“I’m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter