2

Only Exception
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Oh, Fany-ah what took you so long?” her handler greeted with worry eyeing her wristwatch, as she patiently waited for her outside the wooden door.

 

“I’m sorry unnie. I unfortunately met some in this building.” Tiffany rolled her eyes as she recalls what just happened to her with that foul mouthed man. They’re conversing in French that only the two of them understands.

 

“Okay, relax .Try to look your best in front of those big bosses. This is such a big break for you in Korea.” Shinyoung checked her appearance. Wiped her sweaty forehead and neat her hair. Tiffany breathe in deep and nodded before they entered the certain room.

 

Fortunately everything went silk smooth. As usual Tiffany aced those men in suits by her charm. They were so dumbstruck by the sight of them as soon as the lady entered the conference room. Damn, that pretty face again got their heart racing. Half of those executives just committed crime against their wives with just the mere glimpse of Tiffany. They just give in to every request of her handler about the contract. The price doesn’t matter anymore, as Tiffany’s name costs a fortune. They granted anything just to make the lady agree and sign the contract, to be their company’s next big thing. Because they all know, she’s really worth paying for.

 

“So let’s get your dress cleaned Ms head turner. I can’t handle that stain.” Shinyoung spoke as they park to a laundry shop by the road.

 

Immediately she shifted at the backseat and started scrabbling inside her paper bag. The things inside are now scattered per she couldn’t find what she needed. And it was just then reality struck her head. She went out of ‘that room’ empty handed.

 

“Oh damn. I left it on that spoiled brat’s office.” She cursed under her breath upon recalling his rude words towards her.

“What? Where? Wh..who!?” Shinyoung can’t even formulate the right question to ask. 

 

“Aish that I met at the building. How dare he call me a unnie. Gosh, I don’t even look like one. I really wanna slap the hell out of him.”

“Whoah..so there were still guys who doesn’t call you an angel after all?” the older mocked.

“Yah. Unnie you should be on my side. My goodness even his face is irritating me.  Ugh..that man. I don’t wanna talk about him anymore. Stress~” she inhaled deeply clutching her temples with her slender hands. As she can she see the older woman mischievously smiling on the corner of her eyes.

 

“Where are we going after this?” she asks

“You have three hours free, where do you wanna go? Your schedule’s at 4 later and we need to attend a dinner with MR. Kiho Choi.The president earlier. He’s bringing someone with him. So be friendly.”

“Okay. Home unnie. I want to sleep.” She laid her head comfortably on her seat, before dozing off.

 

“Aish this girl. Tired of being too pretty huh?” She mocked while putting her carry on pillow supporting her neck before driving again.

“Let’s tour you around Seoul then.”

 

“Where are we??” She stirred when she noticed the car windows had been opened.

“Still in Seoul pretty lady. Just sleep.” And the sight of the peaceful Han river calmed her mind and brought her back to sleep.

***

 

Dolled up in a knee length baby pink dress she enters a fine dining Italian restaurant in Itaewon. Her hair is perfected and her make up done lightly. She only has her white Jill Stuart purse looking simple and classy in every single damn way.

For a moment she sighed in relief knowing she’s not gaining attention with the way she dressed. She was just following the lead of her handler to wherever table they’re going. When a cute voice called out her name.

 

“Tiffan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter