24

Only Exception
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

The light of the morning sun illuminated the master’s cabin of that explorer yacht. Two warm bodies are intertwined on the large bed with the thick sheet wrapping them both.

Siwon is long awake and just kept on staring at the sleeping beauty resting on his chest. He nuzzled his nose on her hair and showers her kisses from time to time. He would whisper ‘I love you’s in her ear. No words can explain how happy he is, like truly, genuinely, sincerely happy. It’s the second time he was excited to wake up and see her first thing.

 

He couldn’t take it anymore that he kissed the very asleep Tiffany on the lips.

His Princess Aurora stirred and cutely groaned on her peaceful slumber being disturbed. Slowly her eyes opened and adjusted to the light.

 

“Good Morning Sunshine.” He greeted.

Only to be answered by an inaudible sound.

He chuckled. “I’ll take it that your still too sleepy to reply.” He felt her nodding as she snuggled closer to Siwon. That is if their intimate position isn’t too close enough yet.

 

“But keep your eyes open My. You have to see this.”

“Hmmwhat is it?” lazily she shifted sideways and rubs on her eyes.

And that moment Siwon reached for the controls and the blinds simultaneously rolled up revealing the very blue sea of Santorini. Its that view everyone dreams to wake up to. When you see nothing but blue, some shades of green on the small islands scattered around and of course the yellow rays of the sun reflecting on the waters. Its right in front of them now.

 

“Siwon, its…beautiful.” She praised.

 

She never thought the room is surrounded by the transparent floor to ceiling windows. And the deck is just a glass door away.Suddenly all the sleepiness faded away and she wanted to do is run outside and greet a beautiful morning to Greece. The sight excited her that she jerked up wanting to get off the bed. Only to be held captured by the white sheets wrapped around her back. She looked down.

 

Oooops. They’re still both very .

 

Their eyes meeting after. She silently groaned and slumped back down very embarrassed. Siwon chuckled at the cute sight of Tiffany hiding her face back on his chest.

 

“Hey, its ok—“

 

“No.”

 

“Stop. Don’t say anything please.” She’s already humiliated as she is. She doesn’t need another round of teasing from him. Gosh. She wanted to disappear that instant.

“Its not like I haven’t seen everything yet you know.” He tries to comfort. But a hard slap landed on his broad chest.

“Ow—“ he grunted. “That hurts babe.”

“That’s for teasing me.”

 

Not long after, she recovered from her hole of shame. Her eyes roamed around the place. There’s a huge flat screen tv playing Siwon’s football. Really? Even in the middle of the sea it’s still football. There’s a small living room complete with classy furnitures. A mini bar counter. A huge aquarium. And the rest are all floor to ceiling windows reflecting the blue waters. Everything amazed her. Its not like she had time to see everything inside the room last night. They’re busy stripping each other’s clothing.   

Slowly she leaned back her head on Siwon’s chest deciding she had enough view of ‘the room’. Her index finger started drawing shapes on his chest. Only then did her eyes catch a very unfamiliar sight. Slowly her fingers trailed his inked skin.

 

“Siwon...” was all that came out of .

 

“Got it done yesterday.”

“Do you like it?”

 

“Huh? I mean of course.” That made Siwon smile. “But you seriously don’t have to.” She added with an unsure expression on her face.

“I want to. And you like it, that’s all that matters.” Siwon pulled her closer that almost all her body weight is on him already.

She traced every and letters of her very name. “Did it hurt?” there’s worry in her eyes imagining how tattoos were done. Needles penetrating the skin.

 

He kissed her hair. Of course it did but its worth it. “I have another one in my right arm.” He informed. She stared at the said part of his body that instant. But she had to crawl over him to see it fully. She just had another shock in her life. Why the hell is he doing all of these things? He’s making her fall in love more.

It’s the image of her face, clearly copied and drawn on his hard muscles. The hair perfected, her eyes, nose and lips. She can tell by a millisecond look that it is her. And swear there’s no way other people won’t recognize that it is indeed Tiffany Hwang on Siwon’s arm. Its her, very her, occupying the space in his wide arm.

 

“She’s pretty right?” He asked proud.

“Siwon…”

 

“Its my way of telling everyone I’m taken. By some gorgeous woman named Tiffany and had her face tattooed to show off how gorgeous she really is.”

He’s seriously sugar coating his words. But in some ways he made a successful attempt of making her heart flutter. And so she thinks he deserves a reward. She kissed his lips, but parting as soon as he’s about to respond to her kisses. He groaned in protest.

 

“I get it. But please don’t expect me to do the same? That hurts. No needles.”

 

“I can always make a new mark on you every day.” He teased. “Like the one in here.” And he kissed her pulse point, that earned a purplish bruise from him last night. She tried to push him away and noticed another shocking thing inside their cabin.

 

“Please tell me that was closed last night?” she pointed at the glass halo on the ceiling which provided a very clear view of the blue sky.

“Why?” he smirked.

 

“Its not like someone from the sky would watch what we did last night Hon.” And Siwon had to bite his lower lip to endure the pain coming from her teeth. As his Princess Tiffany just bit him hard. Where else? Surely the closest to which is his poor chest.

 

She laughed after seeing the marks she left on his skin. “Revenge time.” She proudly said and then stuck her tongue out on him.

My oh My.

 

“Someone’s being naughty in the early morning I see.” He said to no one in particular.

“Oh, who?” she asks innocently. Truth is, she’s already trying hard to hold her laugh.

 

“This gorgeous woman right here.” And in a split second Siwon is already hovering above her. And her wrists, both pinned on either side of her head. She tried to break loose.

“You cant escape from me gorgeous.” He pecks her lips. And then another. And another. And another. Until she got annoyed and turned her face sideways avoiding his lips.

 

“You know what happens to someone who’s naughty?” he asked still holding tight unto her protesting hands.

“What? You’ll make me face the wall.” She snorted. Really, she still had the guts to tease. 

 

“They get punished.”

“Ha ha, Funny.” She rolled her eyes on him. That was the only thing she can do, with her being helpless, powerless under Siwon. He saw that and leaned closer to whisper in her ear.

 

“In bed.”

 

And guess what happened next.

They just cant seem to get enough of each other.

Cheek to cheek. Nose to nose. Lips to lips. Tongue to tongue. Chest to chest. Skin to skin.

 

The rest I leave to your powerful minds.

 

***

 

Surely those days spent with Siwon are just blissful.

 

She wish she could say the same for the following week, but she couldn’t.

 

Because the moment they she landed back to Seoul the first thing that greeted her is a dating scandal.

 

The next days back in Seoul isn’t as smooth sailing as their Santorini yacht. Tiffany has been the most searched topic among the netizens for three consecutive days now. The numbers of CFs she filmed, shows she guested and magazines she’s featured into are more than enough for the majority to know her. She’s obviously the talked about IT girl.  

And suddenly a dating issue. The fact that she hasn’t give a single comment about the issue in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter