15

Only Exception
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“You call her.”

“Why me? Director ordered you.”

“It doesn’t feel right to interrupt two people’s conversation you know.”

“You just knock on the car window that’s it.”

Two staffs keep on arguing and pushing each other on who gets to inform Tiffany that they’re starting the shoot until the director’s clap startled them both.

 

“Fine. I’ll do it.”

“What if Sir Siwon gets mad?”

“Seriously, he’s losing his patience already.” One pointed at the glaring director.

“Okay, okay. Going.”

But before she can take another step further, the car door opened and they saw Tiffany already walking her way towards their direction.

 

The shoot continued and everyone’s pace went back to normal. The only unusual thing is that the company’s CEO is present on the location. He is sitting on one corner pretending to be checking e-mails on his phone, when most of the time his eyes were busy gawking at the woman posing herself in front of the cameras.

 

“She’s really pretty.” He was still holding unto his phone when someone told him from behind. 

“Gorgeous is more like it.” He answers back with a smile almost immediately. Wait. What? His eyebrows raise the moment he was brought back to his senses.

He turned around meeting the eyes of a smiling Shinyoung.

 

“Only a one woman man deserves her.”

 “Excuse me?” She smiled at the reaction of Siwon. She sat on the chair beside him, eyes still on Tiffany’s direction.

 

“Choi Siwon” She exhaled. “I did my research you know.  Girls after  girls.” A pause. “Not good.”  She shakes her head and turned to look at Siwon. He stayed silent upon sensing where the topic is going.

 

“She’s different.” His eyes went back to the oblivious Tiffany.

 

“Really. In what way then?” 

 

 

“In a way that I couldn’t even understand. First on the list is that she’s the only woman who rejected me.” Siwon smirked at the thought. She’s really the first girl to ever embarrass him in front of everyone.

 

“I expected as much. She told me how much of an Siwon Choi is, the first time you met.” Shinyoung chuckled at that memory of a pissed Tiffany.

 

“She makes me wanna see her everytime. She made me do things I never imagine I can do.” Being a hopeless romantic on a date for example.  And commit kidnapping is another.  “She’s a lot of my firsts.” First as in the one who made his impossible list, possible.

“I’m sure, you’re a lot of firsts to her too.” She mumbled.

 

“She may act tough but one thing you should know is that woman is one fragile soul. She’s been hurt enough at that young age Mr Choi.” Shinyoung stood up from her seat and turned to leave.

“Wait. Why are you saying this?” asked Siwon at the chosen words of Shinyoung.

 

 

“I want to believe that you’re really not just playing around this time.” She smiled. “Please prove me right.” She saw the director calling it a day and announcing for everyone to wrap up immediately.

 

“7:30PM she has fitting to attend with Jessica Jung” Shinyoung grabbed Tiffany’s water bottle and handed it to Siwon. He’s about to question on what is he supposed to do on the pink container, when Shinyoung pointed towards Tiffany who just stood up from her position.

“I’m sure you know where it is. And you can grab dinner before heading there.” He nodded in assurance as he pocketed his phone. He couldn’t contain his smile when Tiffany started looking around as if finding someone amongst the staffs.

 

“And Siwon Choi.”

“Yes?”

 

 

“Home before midnight.”

 

***

 

She sat on in front of the mirror and a stylist immediately started brushing her hair.

“Please just tie it up.” Requested Tiffany as her hands found the makeup remover. She’s almost done when some wardrobe people started gathering her used apparels.

 

“Did you see what he posted just a while ago?”

“Who posted what?” the stylist unnie who’s tying her hair asked  So Eun who’s holding her tablet.

 

“Sir Siwon. Here.” She showed her the device. Tiffany felt her stop doing her hair for a brief time.

“Sweet, he called her ‘My’ “ the stylist unnie comments.

 

“Who could he be talking about?” Another one just entered the tent.

“Are you dumb? Jessica of course, they’re together on his birthday.” Answered So Eun.  Did they just forget that Siwon just kissed her earlier?

She exhaled hard on what she just heard.

 

“They celebrated it on Tokyo. This photo has Brazil written on it.” Sookyung the one doing her hair said a fact.

“Really? I didn’t see.” She move to take another look at the phone screen.

 “Now who’s the dumb one?”

Both of you. Tiffany almost wanted to tell them.

 

When Sookyung left to help the others with the clothes on the rack, she stealthily grabbed her phone and went to twitter. No she doesn’t have an account. She’s just stalking someone’s account.

She gasped at what she saw.  @theSiwonChoi tweeted:  Indeed, The Best Birthday ever! Thanks My. <3

Attached is a photo of that fridge souvenir she got for Siwon.

 

It hasn’t sunk in to her system yet when a handsome Choi Siwon carrying he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter