12

Only Exception
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

That day didn’t end yet, as Siwon again dragged her to ride on that cable car crossing the Sugarloaf Mountain. She was still sulking and disappointed on what he had just done earlier. She felt so embarrassed in front of that friendly Swiss guy, that she was ignoring and slapping Siwon’s hand away from touching her. But after a moment of stomping and chasing he grabbed her wrist and manage to get her enter the aerial lift, in which she doesn’t have a choice.

The ride can shoulder at most sixty people, but guess what? They’re all alone in one vehicle. She rolled her eyes on him and sat on one corner, grabbed her phone and browses the photos she has taken earlier. Totally not giving a damn on him right now, for the record, she’s too pissed as of the moment. She felt the lift starting to move but she didn’t even blink from her gadget.  A minute passed and still not hearing any movement from the lady. It’s so silent that the next thing heard was a loud tone.

 

“Yah!”

 

“Watch it! Give me my phone back!” Oh yes, they’re back with phone snatching and yelling.

“I don’t like it when you ignore me.” He said casually before inserting the pink gadget on his pocket. As expected she just rolled her eyes on him, she pouted and sighed crossing her arms on her chest.

 

“Come here. I’ll show you something.” Siwon the tried to get a hold of her hand and pull her up.

“Don’t touch me.” She snapped back.

 

“You know what? You make me wanna kiss you right now.”said he.

 

“You won’t” she warned.

“Oh trust me I can.” He smirked.

 

“Don’t come any closer.” She extended her hand pushing Siwon’s shoulder as he was leaning towards her. That was the chance for Siwon, as he grip on her hand and pulled her arm.

 

She was taken by surprise when she landed on Siwon broad chest. Their eyes met for a second, before Siwon leaned in and kissed her hard on. She was frozen, not knowing what to do. This is the first time Siwon is kissing her while she was trapped inside his tight embrace. Her eyes slowly closed when she felt him nibbling and tugging on her lips. She totally gave in, slowly.

Finally Tiffany softened down on his touch because not long enough she was responding just as intimate to his advances. And that was when Siwon held on her both cheeks. The other hand brushing Tiffany’s hair to the sides as the other one landed to her neck pushing her even more on him.   She had no escape.  

 

She was breathing hard when they parted, so was he. That was the most intimate they have done so far. The look on her eyes showed questions of ‘what just happened’? but it was different on his part. His sight landed unto her plump lips yet again, before tucking her hair at the back of her ear. She looked away from the intense stares.

But again, she held unto her breath. “You don’t how much you make me go crazy.”  He uttered just when she felt his lips tingling on her forehead, and it stayed there for more than a second or two. She stayed still, not giving any reaction at all. But she sure closed her eyes at that gentle kiss on the forehead. So sweet.

 

“I’m showing you something.” He finally said. And by the way, he was still not letting her go of his embrace. She gestured for Tiffany to look outside the floor to ceiling glass of the lift. She turned sideways, only to witness the breath taking view of the Rio sunset just approximately 700 feet above the ground.  She smiled on the pinkish to orange stains the sun is drawing on the white clouds. That panoramic  view of Rio de Janeiro at sunset.

 

Since they have the whole vehicle for their own, it wasn’t just a normal one. Everything is not normal with Siwon anyway. They got a small table for two to which there’s an early is dinner served with a glass of champagne Tiffany loves so much. (Well he might have bribed someone to tell him details of her). The sky continues to dim as the city lights starts to get distinct from above. And yet again, who can create a romantic dinner 700 feet over the bays of Rio? Well.  Siwon Choi. And strictly,  Only for Tiffany Hwang.

 

***

 

The following day she didn’t wake up into another awkward view of them sharing one bed. As Siwon was first to get up, that she only saw a sticky note glued into the bedside lamp.

 

“Hi Gorgeous! Meet you down the hotel restaurant at 7.  -Choi”

She smiled. Her eyes saw the digital clock exactly fifteen minutes before the specified time of their meet up. She gasped, before rushing to the bathroom and get dress.

 

Someone is obviously borderline excited as that day is the awaited date for all football fans all over the globe as the biggest game in world football happens. Germany after beating the Brazilians, meet Argentina for the 2014 World Cup bleeding final.

Siwon couldn’t  fully close his jaw when that one woman he was waiting finally came down the stairs. She was fidgeting on her phone before looking up searching also for the man she’s meeting for breakfast. For a second he just stared in awe. Who wouldn’t? When Tiffany is wearing a cropped tank top showing off her flat tummy and a bit of her navel?  with some light beach waves and a headband .And heck, the cut off really short denim shorts. Is she by any chance trying to seduce him? He shook his head before realizing, he clearly choose every clothing present in her luggage. So like it or not, he had imagine Tiffany wearing those beforehand. Such innocent brain of Choi Siwon.

 

He didn’t waste a second and captured a stolen shot of Tiffany in the staircase of Copacabana Palace. How pretty. He smiled looking at his  taken photo like some kind of precious masterpiece.

Wallpaper changed. He grinned in contentment before pocketing his phone.

 

She stopped for a second and stare at the man walking towards her. Siwon looking carefree on a casual athletic polo shirt on top, a beige trouser shorts on bottoms and a white rubber shoes looking so sporty, and damn handsome. So different from the Siwon she always sees at work, a good one though. It took her another minute to realize that they’re both wearing the same printed top. The Brazilian flag on their shirts. Seriously.

 

They had a quiet breakfast in the hotel restaurant with their table located on the almost hidden garden, Overlooking the Copacabana’s legendary swimming pool, again, Choi Siwon and his influence. It was only just the same place that catered princess Sonja of Norway and the late Princess Dianna of Wales when they stayed in the beautiful City of Rio. 

 

An hour later they’re already on a guided tour of the Sambadrome, where Rio’s samba schools perform and compete amid elaborate floats in the world-famous Carnival. The big game is not gonna happen ‘til four in the afternoon so he had brought Tiffany to explore the part at the Sambadrome’s boutique. The place is supposed to open late since it’s a Sunday, but humbly unlocked the glass doors not long after Siwon had a conversati

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter