18

Only Exception
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hi unni! sorry, took so long :’).

I am so giving u guys unicorns & rainbows.

***

 

 

 

The moment she opened the door, she was pushed into the side table by the wall. The sound of picture frames shattered as her body made an impact.

 

“What the hell?” her eyes widened in shock and her breathing is heavy. But then again, it was replaced by worry when she saw a bruise in the corner of his mouth.

 

Her stared soften when she stared at his eyes. There wasn’t just spark in there she can see. It was fire.

 

Not a second later she felt his lips crashing on hers.

 

Siwon began moving his lips in sync with Tiffany. She felt him grasp a handful of her hair, sending electric currents in her entire body, Siwon couldn’t help but put a hand on the back of her neck, providing a better access of . Her lips is a drug. And Tiffany is a temptation Siwon couldn’t resist.

 

With their mouth still connected, he wrapped his arms around her waist, and ran through her thighs that made Tiffany gasp inwardly. That just wasn’t it, because Siwon lifted her up settling her on his waist. With her eyes still closed, she knew they left the vicinity of the hallway leading to the living room. She almost pulled apart when suddenly Siwon slump on the couch, but no luck. Now, its Tiffany sitting on Siwon, literally.

 

 Tiffany then felt Siwon brushed his tongue slowly that it traced her lips. She froze. This is the first time they had kissed so intimately like this. A lot more intimate that the Brazil kiss. Tiffany slowly parted her lips in which Siwon smiled. Permission granted. His tongue gently entered and explored  the insides of . She can’t hold it in anymore producing  a soft whimper at the pleasant feeling, that she started to move her own to tangle with his, almost that they were dancing together. Siwon continued until he heard her moan inside his mouth. Its so freaking rewarding to hear, like a lullabye in his sleep.

 

Now, he would not want anything in the world but to make this woman, his.

 

Siwon released her lips and started trailing wet kisses into  her distinct jawline towards the curve of her neck. Tiffany felt his breathe hitting her most sensitive turn on spot. She bit in her lip to prevent another moan to come out when his tongue grazed on her pulse point, before his teeth made contact on her sensitive skin. Soothing it after with another kiss. Tiffany shivered at the pleasure. That will surely leave a mark. 

 

Ever since he broke into her living room still on his cycling get up, she recognised something happened. She knew Siwon cycles at dawn to let off his steam, and just when the sun showed up, he went to see her.

 

Tiffany cupped his chin and brought his face to her level and kissed Siwon on the lips. She felt his hand running up and down tracing the curves of her tiny waist, eliciting another moan in his mouth. And then it went back to hold her chin, creating another angle for his access. The way Siwon is kissing her is…… He isn’t rough, but not gentle either. They kissed like they don’t need air. She felt Siwon smirk. Because by the way she’s kissing him back, gives him enough reason what to expect from her in a few days.

 

Siwon broke their kiss by holding Tiffany’s bottom lip and playfully tugged it in between his teeth, before finally letting go. By the time he opened his eyes, his view awed him. Tiffany is breathing heavily with eyes still closed. He kissed her on the crown of her head, before she was pulled into a tight embrace. He smells so ing good.

 

“God, You’re gorgeous.” Siwon wrapped his hands around her small frame. Her nose is on the crook of his neck, and her head on his shoulder.

 

Imagine Siwon cradling petite Tiffany in his arms. Her, surrendering her whole weight on his body. And hell yeah. They stayed in that position for a while, before Tiffany broke the silence.

“I haven’t taken a bath yet.” She said in which Siwon chuckled.

 

“Why are you laughing?”

 

“Nothing” he answered.  But she can still feel the up and down motion of his shoulders. He is holding a laugh.

 

“What do you expect? You crashed into my house and I just woke up.” Yeah he noticed. Maybe he came really early. Because when she opened him that door, she’s still fixing her hair a little. Haven’t got out of her grey sweatshirt and her pink patterned sleeping shorts.

 

“ Because you still smell so damn good to me.”

 

aww.

 

Tiffany lifted her head and face Siwon.

“What?”

 

Her hands slowly reaches for his face, to his cheeks, until she reach the corner of his lips. Siwon flinched. But he let her hand stay there. She looked at him in the eyes with a painful expression on her face.

She badly wanted to ask what happened. But it must be something she doesn’t need to know, as Siwon doesn’t seem to be mentioning a word about his injury. What she did?

 

She pecked the corner of his lips. Right where the purplish bruise is. It should heal fast then.

 

“Let’s throw that stress away.”

 

“How?” he can still smile as if what she said is kinda silly.

 

“Let’s relive Brazil.”

 

“What?” No way. There’s no way he can bring her back to Brazil in an instant. Well, actually he can. But he is so unprepared as of the moment.

 

“Your cycling trunks will do.” She stood up from her comfortable human couch and laughed at Siwon’s confused face.

 

 

 

“I’ll wear red.” Tiffany winked at him before running back to her room.

Seriously, if he gets this kind of attention from his girl, he wouldn’t mind getting a beating from his Dad. Because the reward he gets from her is more than worth it.

 

***

 

It feels like dejavu with Tiffany in that oversized tee and short shorts as her black nails’ shining over her pink flip-flops. The only difference is that he’s the one carrying a pink bag on his shoulder, and she is pulling the strap, dragging  him from the hallway towards the lift.

 

Well,  he also left his shoes in there, leaving him in a pink ipanema slippers. Siwon is so gonna lose  his image if anybody sees him right now, but he doesn’t care. At least they got a couple stuff.

Now, who in the world can make the muscly Siwon Choi wear a girly slipper? Only Tiffany Hwang.

 

 

“You really think you’re not heavy?” she looked back with an annoyed face, in which Siwon think was cute.

 

“I want to kiss you right now.” He flashed a greasy smile. She rolled her eyes of course.

 

 

“I think I lose 5 pounds in that.” Tiffany exhaled dramatically, leaning on the elevator wall as soon as she successfully pushed Siwon inside the lift. He eyed her peculiarly when she pressed a button leading them both to the roofdeck.

 

 

“I suppose when you were stalking me, you forgot the fact that this building had a clubhouse on top.”

 

What?

 

The double glass doors opened, revealing an outdoor Olympic sized pool. Great. There isn’t even a single person in there, at least yet. Tiffany would come up there at night for a swim to clear her mind and she would meet the most of the time chaebols with their wives and kids, few city-bred rich kids or sometime

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter