13

Only Exception
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I hope this makes up for the long wait. (it’s quite long) Slowly…prepare urself for the feels. :P

***

 

 

 

Tiffany stirred on the annoying touches, disturbing her precious sleep. One more touch, and she recognized that somebody just kissed the crown of her head. She tried to process and understand in her half-awake state of what is happening. Is she by any chance just dreaming? She decided to ignore and went back to sleep, but the touches didn’t stop.

 

“Wake up please.” A voice whispered in her ear. She groaned. Cute.

“Is it a morning tvc shoot?” she asks in a husky tone. Siwon smiled at the random reply.

“No.”

“Then go away unnie, I want to sleep.” She mumbled, snuggling closer to whatever is making her comfortable in her sleep. Unnie huh?

 

“Babe, wake up.” Another touch on the side of her head. She felt someone smelling her.

“What time is it?”

“3 am. Come one wake up now.”

 

“Why? The sun isn’t even up yet.” She groaned pulling the thick covers up to her neck.

“That’s why. We’ll catch the sun rising. Come on.” Lifting her heavy eyelids she gasped silently upon sensing another hand on her waist.

Immediately she opened her eyes and the first thing she noticed is that there’s a body under hers. Wait. Damnit. She just remembered that there’s exactly no pillow separating them, so its clear as a day,  of whom she was sleeping on top is. She looked up and his chin immediately grazed her forehead. Oh men.

 

“What are you doing?” She immediately rolled on the side finding it so damn awkward.

“Good morning to you too.” He smiled at the cute reaction of Tiffany.  Weird it may seem but he still find the sleepy Tiffany gorgeous. Choi Siwon is so whipped in every freaking damn way.

 

“Why am I sleeping that close to you?”

 

“Maybe you find my chest more comforting than your pillow?” he tried to joke in the early morning. His dishevelled hair is like a hard slap on Tiffany waking her up even more. So ugh. He stifled a laugh on how she can still manage to roll her eyes on him in such an ungodly hour.

 

“Yeah. Whatever Choi.”

 

It took another five minutes for Siwon to persuade Tiffany to get off the bed. And another ten minutes to make her dress up, when the sun is still too drunk to even show up. My goodness, she just can tint her lips as Siwon is so eager to drag her out at 3 am in the morning.

 

Tiffany shivered at the cold air slapping her skin. Half regretting that she chose to wear such thin clothing and half blaming Siwon for forcing and rushing her every move. She was again dragged to wherever and found herself being ushered into another plane.

 

“Where are we going?” she asked Siwon.

“You’ll see.” He smiled at her in reply. He noticed the clenched teeth and stole a kiss, as always. Tiffany almost wanted to slap him if not for their flight stewardess staring.

 

“Sorry for waking you up this early. But I promise it’s gonna be worth your time.”  Siwon held her hand and lead her towards their seat.

She ate fruits and played with Siwon’s iPad. She cursed and pouted as her character just died on whatever game she’s playing. Tiffany is going to return the gadget to him only to find a sleeping Siwon. He sure looks peaceful.

When suddenly she extended a hand and traced Siwon’s face with it. Her finger stopped at his sharp nose and sighed, before reaching down to touch his lips. She unconsciously bit on her own remembering how good that pinkish flesh tastes. Damn.

 

“What are we Siwon?”  she smiled bitterly and looked away. She immediately withdraws her hand when suddenly Siwon stirred. She leaned back on her seat and exhaled in relief. But not even a minute later, she could feel another weight on her shoulders. Tiffany shakes her head at the person leaning on her shoulder with eyes still closed.

 

After almost two hours of flying with the clouds they’ve arrived into what looks like a much more serene area. She never asked where, and she doesn’t care. The dawn is breaking. It was half past five in the morning when she was standing face to face with a smaller version of what they have ridden a while ago.

 

She looks at Siwon sharply  that she’s almost glaring. “What now?” she asked.

“Just trust me, or else we’ll be late.” He assured. She can just sigh in defeat. Siwon held her hand and let her climb the helicopter first.  Late for what exactly?

 

Tiffany removes the coat Siwon has put on her shoulders earlier. He smiled naughtily at his sight. Her wearing  a Victoria’s Secret corset floral dress that accented her well defined collar bone. Just as he’d imagine how Tiffany would look like. He grinned inwardly pinning a note on his mind to thank that sales lady who recommended that dress.

“You can stop staring now Choi.” 

He immediately cleared his throat and shifted his sight unto the windows. Tiffany snickered at Siwon being caught red handed.

 

“Now where are you taking me that’s really worth my time?” asked Tiffany.

Siwon eyed his wrist watch and then back to the window view. “Just in time.” He uttered.

“What’s right in time?” Tiffany looks at him with curious eyes.

 

“We’re here Sir.” The pilot speak through his com device. Siwon responded to him. They stayed suspended on the air as what he ordered. She almost gasped in surprise when suddenly something fell down. He assured her that its just a divider, to give them some private space. She rolled her eyes on him. But Siwon pulled her on his side and asked her to look outside.

She did was he said and stared in awe at what she’s seeing.

 

“I’ll assume that you like the view with your expression.” Said Siwon bringing Tiffany back to her senses.

Tiffany closed her slightly opened mouth. “Are you kidding me? This is gorgeous Siwon.  The most beautiful sunrise I’ve ever seen.” She exclaimed.  She blinked some more and then turned to face Siwon.  He smiled in satisfaction at Tiffany’s precious reaction.

“I’ve been wanting to bring someone and watch the sun rising and setting with me.” He explained. She was speechless.

“Now, why don’t you look down?” requested Siwon.  She inched back closer to the window.

 

“Wow.” Was all she said.

 

“And so I’ve been told, its beautiful to witness it here. See the early sunrays shine over the waters of Iguassu.”

“Hey, say something.” He nudged Tiffany.

“I can’t find the right words to say right now.” She replied eyes still fixed on her view over the vast waters of Iguassu falls. The biggest in the planet.

With that Siwon ordered to do a little excursion over the area for Tiffany to witness. They were toured and showed around the surroundings of the place.

 

“Tiffany.” He called the still busy gawking woman.

“Ye—“ Her lips meet his as soon as she turned around. She was about to pull away when Siwon cupped her face and kissed her harder.

 

“I've been wanting to do that. A kiss at sunrise over Iguassu.” He said as soon as they part, with hands still holding unto her cheeks. Tiffany was grasping for air. “Making one of the impossible, possible.”

The rest of the morning was spent exploring that both of them experienced another adventure on the Poco Preto trail by riding a bicycle around it. And it didn’t end there. They went inside a bird park and even went boating.

Just the two of them.

 

***

 

They had early lunch at one of the local nearby restaurant before taking their flight back to Rio. They slept the whole time. The sun is scorching hot, burning the skins of the beach people. The minute they entered their suite, Tiffany plopped immediately on the comfy bed.

She sensed Siwon going to and fro on their place but didn’t care. She snuggled under the soft covers and unknowingly drifts to unconsciousness. She didn’t know how long she has been asleep until she  felt something tickling her nose. She swatted it away and groaned. But it didn’t stop. Tiffany is about to complain again when the moment she opened her eyes another pair is staring back. She almost jumped thanks to the shock. Siwon had to laugh.

 

“What were you doing creep?” asked Tiffany with an obvious irritation in her voice.

 

“Waking you up. What else?” he answered coolly.

 

“What do you want now?” She didn’t even turned around to face him.

“Its our last day in Rio together.” Said Siwon.  Finally, she turned around for him.

“I know. So?” she raised an eyebrow at him standing by the bedside table, only on his white v-neck shirt and she couldn’t see his bottoms thanks to the tall bed.

 

“So? Wanna go swimming on the famous Copacabana Beach with me?” He invited. He lifted his hands and showed Tiffany a pair of clothing hanging on his digits. What the hell?  

“Wow. Never thought you’re this ert. Rummaging into other’s luggage now, I see.” Ah, so she saw that piece of cloth ins

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter