26

Only Exception
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

From the grave.. lol

not opening this acc for like months, and the comments, msgs and wall posts, I'm flattered. HAHA. Thanks! I really appreciate it, so I'm treating you guys with a little Sifany. :') and its Bae's birthday!

 

PS: I cant read this again from chap1 bcs I'm cringing to the bones, gaaawd so embarrassing. LMAO. And its freakin hard to edit this one via phone, so I'm sorry.  'Til then friends! 

 

 

 

***

 

 

She checks her appearance once again, not really wanting to leave the mirror. Tonight's the night, Tiffany Hwang is so gonna meet the queen, no turning back. That thought alone is making her sweat, nervous and shaky as hell. It took her the longest time in history to line her eyebrows today. She's clothed very classy in the simplest white dress she could find in her closet. 

She fanned her face and exhaled a huge amount of air. 

 

Everything's gonna be alright. She just needs to survive this night. 

 

"Ready?" The man looking handsome in his white polo shirt asked. He's been leaning on the doorframe for a while now, without being noticed by the woman busy checking herself out in her vanity mirror. 

"Never." He chuckled at the flat answer. She can see Siwon walking towards her from the mirror. 

 

"Come on, its just dinner. Dont stress too much." Siwon embraced her from behind. 

"Excuse me? Its dinner.with.your.Mom" She really just had to emphasize that word by word to prove her point.

 

"So?" He buries his face into her perfectly done locks. 
"You smell so good Hon."

 

"So?  Do I look fine?" she asks with concern in her voice. 

Siwon unwillingly lets go of his comfortable position. He made her face him and pretends to check her out from head to toe. 

 

"So?"
He shakes his head with a matching pursed lips.

"You think I need to change this dress?" She shifted to look at the mirror again. 

 

"Hon?" he called making her turn almost immediately. Wrong move.

"Hmm?"
Siwon kissed her on the lips. No time to protest. 

 

"What are you doing?" She glared at him.

"You look perfect." He said with a wink, followed by that million dollar smile. 

 

 

"You ruined my lipstick!" 

 

***


At exactly seven in the evening, they're sitting face to face with an elegantly dressed Mrs Choi. Who would've thought that she's nearing sixties? 

It is indeed very awkward at first as Tiffany's not so sure herself if she's allowed to embrace or shake hands with the Chairwoman, so she settled with a very formal bow. But too bad, Mrs Choi is definitely a hugger. She's embraced warmly, followed by a soft touching of their cheeks.

Warm welcome it is. 

 

They ordered their food, and Tiffany cant help but feel conscious. Its like she's being skinned alive with the way Mrs Choi is looking at her. She's really nice so far, nothing to be scared of, Tiffany just felt conscious thats all. After all, she's introduced as 'the woman he can't live without'. So she just smiled, like she's not shaking on her knees. 

 

"Indeed very beautiful Son." Mrs Choi smilingly commented without taking her eyes on her. 

"I told you so Mom." The man sitting very calmly beside her answered. 

Are they talking about her in front of her face? 

But then, she felt very flattered. After all, Mrs Choi just gave her a compliment.

She felt Siwon's gaze on her whilst playing with their joined hands on his lap. 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter