14

Only Exception
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

From a third person’s perspective, that kissing scene is just heart racing, stomach erupting and knees trembling sight. The image of two gorgeous faces colliding on each other. Two hungry lips fitting perfectly--- just picture perfect.

If not for another presence on the other side of the road, with creases on the forehead, eyebrows meeting, fist clenching, and dragon breath emitting, who obviously became the photobomber who just had to ruin it.

 

And especially not when that third person is Lee freaking Donghae. Whatta picturesque view then.

 

***

 

Siwon messily folds the towel forming it into a ball.

“Siwon Choi for three.” He said as soon as he throws the slightly damp cloth into the laundry bag. “Score!” he throws an air punch when it went in directly.  

 

He shakes his head removing the remaining moisture on his hair and grinned to himself in front of the mirror. He had to smile at the image he is seeing. It reflects an appearance of a man who just got a kiss from his girlfriend. He blushed. Remembering that moment and the fluttery feeling which came flashing back on him. Whipped. 

 

“Tiffany Hwang.” He told the man on the mirror.  “Choi.” He smirked and jumped on his California king bed.

He rolled around that he’s lying flat down on the bed, eyes on the blank ceiling.

 

“What are you doing right now?” he asked no one in particular. There was a ten second pause before he stumbled out of bed and grabbed his phone on the bedside table. He saw his wallpaper and cursed. He still hasn’t got her phone number. Way to go.

 

He almost wanted to call his secretary and order her to give him Tiffany’s personal number in an instant. But the clock on his desk showed numbers that activated his conscience. Its past midnight. Too late to disturb innocent people for his personal need. Disappointedly Siwon turned off the lights leaving the bedside lamp open.

He was just about to close his when a bright light is reflected on the ceiling. His eyes jerked open. His phone is on his hands as of the moment.  As if by reflex he turned his sight unto the lighted gadget just beside his mac book. He smiled greasily at the view. There was this pink gadget vibrating on his desk. And no, he doesn’t own a pink phone.

 

Siwon stood up to check when the phone flashed a name who is about to ruin his ecstatic evening.

 

 

2 missed calls. Lee Donghae.

 

 

His eyebrows cocked as he exhales painfully long. He’s not yet getting over the calls when yet a message box popped up on the screen .

 

 

“Are you free tomorrow? Dinner?”

Then another one.  “Are you still up? Can I call?” Still from, Lee Donghae.  

 

 

His jealousy got on top of his head that he couldn’t help himself but tap on the reply button. He was typing mercilessly on the sensitive screen of the slim gadget.

 

“Can’t. Had plans already.“

Short and harsh. That how exactly Siwon made Tiffany sound towards Donghae. He almost wanted to just ask him to never text or call her ever again, but he remembered it wasn’t his phone. He sent the message, turned the phone off before placing it beside his on the table.

 

Siwon angrily hopped on his bed. “And you gave him your number, But not me huh?” he said with gritted teeth and harshly punched one of his pillows to let out his frustrations.  He plopped lifelessly and stared at the ceiling once again.

 

“Gotta step up my game then.”

 

***

 

Tiffany just finished brushing her hair when her handler opened the door of her room.

“I’ll head to the location first." Shinyoung informed her with only her head peeking on the door.

“What? Why? The plan is for us to arrive together.”

 

“Change of plans then. I have things to handle before the shoot starts.”

“Sigh..Fine..” She pretended to think by tilting her head a little. “But how am I supposed to get there then?” she asked herself. “Aa, okay were settled. I’ll just take my car and let someone drive it back here.” She smiled at Shinyoung with her ‘brilliant’ plan.

 

“Someone’s here to drive you anyway.” She mumbled inaudibly.

 

“What did you say?” asked Tiffany with raised eyebrows.

“Nothing. Go straight there understand? Don’t disappear without permission again.” Shinyoung even pointed a finger on Tiffany. The latter just smiled apologetically. “Enjoy.” She said with playful eyes and closed the wooden door immediately.

Tiffany stared at the mirror in confusion. What is that supposed to mean?

 

She just shrugged the thought off thinking that her handler is just playing around with her. She picked a casual denim shorts and paired it with a white California sized top. She didn’t even put an effort on her face but just a mere lip tint. She decided to go comfortable and let the stylists and makeup artist  fuss over her appearance later.

She grabbed her car keys on the pink bowl on top of the table, put on her red espadrilles   before locking her room. The moment the door closed, she got the shock of her life when there was someone looking handsome sitting on her home couch.

 

“Slept well?”

 

“You..What are you doing here!?” she exclaimed with a displeasured face, hands still on her chest. 

“Hi to you too.” Siwon smiled with satisfaction as soon as he saw the face that he’s been thinking overnight. Ge stood up from his comfortable position and went towards Tiffany. On the other hand she just watch him walk his way until he’s just a breath away.

 

“Good morning gorgeous.” She’s still dazed until she felt the dampness on her lips. Seriously, this has become a habit on Choi Siwon, catching her off guard with his morning kisses. It wasn’t long, but wet enough to make h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter