10

Only Exception
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

The photo shoot for her new endorsement ended successfully as the stylists bombarded her with a lot of change of clothing in addition the photographer not letting her off that easy. Good thing everything went smooth. Everyone is wrapping up the event place. As the staffs are still busy, Tiffany asked her handler to take her leave first. She’s off to a friendly date this evening as her ‘friend’ Lee Donghae invited her for dinner. Of course she accepted, they have been friends since that awkward Friday night. There’s nothing wrong in having new friends right?

She finds the car keys inside her purse as she walks closer to her car. But before she can even open the car door, somebody from behind covered with a hanky and lifted her up, that her waist is on his broad shoulder. She struggled and tried to scream but no words can be deciphered from . She throws punches on his back but the grip on her waist just got stronger.

Forcefully she was slumped on the passenger seat of somebody’s car. But that somebody was revealed when he entered on the driver’s seat locking them both in the vehicle. That handsome face she hasn’t seen always and ignored her in a span of days. He grew stubble. Damn.

 

“What the freaking hell is this!? Are you planning to kidnap me!?”she glared at him.

 

 

“I missed you.” Way to go Siwon. A great way to counter an angry Tiffany Hwang.

 

 

“W..what!??” It took her quite a while, well, that statement really did caught her off guard.

“I…”

 

“Open this freaking door!!” Afraid of the words she’s about to hear, she continue pounding angrily on the glass window of the car like a patient who escaped from the mental asylum.

“I just wanted to have a date with you. I cant take this anymore, I wanted to see you. What’s so wrong with that?” That kind of demanding voice she hasn’t heard in a good whole week.

 

“What’s so wrong!!? My goodness are you dumb? You’re clearly kidnapping me, that’s a crime.” She went on venting. But that one sentence she didn’t fail to hear. He just wanted to see her.

You started this, you brat. How dare you ignore me.

 

“Then, I’m willing to commit a crime just to have you tonight.” He smirked and the stepped on the gas.

“Ugh. Stop the car. I tell you open this damn door!!!” She commanded.

 

“Don’t worry I wont hurt you. I can never hurt the woman I want.” He assured.

 

“Want!? You don’t even know me, How can you explain that!?? My goodness. YOU.ARE.CRAZY.” She exhales as she frustratingly run her fingers through her hair.

 

“Love needs no explanation Tiffany. I don’t know. I just feel something crazy when I see you. You make me want you every single damn time. And yes, maybe I’m going crazy. Happy now?”

Did he just say…Love?

 

She was left with no words to speak. She’s so spent with all the pounding she has done on his car. They can’t be less awkward as her phone rang startling them both. She stared at him for a second, seeing the name displayed before swiping the screen of her phone.

“Yes, Um Donghae I..” she wasnt even halfway as Siwon swiftly grabbed the device from her hold.

“What the! Give me my phone back!” She practically just yelled at him, hands struggling to reach for the pink gadget.

 

“What the !? She’s busy.”  He cursed desperately on the line. He can’t help it, he’s pissed enough to his limits just seeing her answering his call when she’s obviously with him in one car.  “And I’ll really appreciate if you stop calling my woman.” He spoke like a jealous boyfriend through the call which made him a little scary.  He didn’t even return her phone and continued driving far.

His woman. That, she heard loud and clear.

 

“You’re desperate.” She shook her head upon seeing how tight he is clutching the steering wheel, before shifting her vision on the view outside the window.

“Yes I am. More than desperate. To have you.”

 

“Where do you plan to take me?” T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter