21

Only Exception
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

eager for Sifany huh? :')

 

***

 

 

His head is spinning and he cant see clear no more. Even the bartender’s face is a blur. He chuckled, then wiped a lone tear from his eye.

Only when he cant stand straight anymore did he remember calling one person who obviously knows where his Tiffany might be. Shinyoung.

 

Siwon you stupid.

 

His mind was overpowered by emotions earlier that his mind was a blank space. Only Tiffany’s name is in there. He don’t know anything except that he’s afraid that she must’ve left him.He can’t even imagine the Choi Siwon tomorrow without the Tiffany Hwang. What more for the rest of his life?

 

Now that he’s very drunk only did reality sunk in. He needs to get away from that dimmed room. Why did he even come in there in the first place? Choi Siwon and his impulsiveness. He needs to run. With his broken heart, he needs to drive to Tiffany. He must get her back.

Siwon left a handful of cash on the table and wobbly walked to his car. He drunk called Tiffany’s handler. It cost him a lot of time as his words are already blurry and Shinyoung is hesitant at first. She knew what happened—what Tiffany is going on right now. And is thinking twice if telling Siwon where she is will do any good to both parties.

 

But what turned the tables is when he begged in all sincerity.

 

 

“You told me to prove you wrong. I’m doing it right now. I’m not just playing around.”

“This is the rest of my life we’re talking about. Please help me find her?”

 

After hearing that, believe it or not, Kim Shinyoung had to wipe her eyes dry.

 

 

Tiffany really got herself a great man.

A man every girl would be jealous of.

And a man who’ll make her feel wanted for the rest of her life.   

 

What a lucky .

 

***

 

Ten minutes later the famous black jaguar with its reckless driver arrived at the entrance of Park Hyatt hotel in Gangnam. He unloaded his car not caring if it’ll be towed for daring to park it at the very entrance. Two minutes after, a bloodshot eyed Choi Siwon pushed open the double door of the executive hall.

 

“Tiffany!”

He announced his grand entrance, making numerous heads turn toward his direction. 

 

Immediately the hall is filled with gossiping voices, all talking about Choi Siwon showing up at Jessica Jung’s after party drunk, and his hands bleeding.

Well he punched like three guards on the way as they’re not letting him in. So he had to force himself inside the hotel, to the elevator and until he arrived at the hall.

 

At the farther left of the dimmed hall, magazine journalists are crowding over a gorgeous woman faking a smile to each of them. They’re asking her of her experience wearing Jessica Jung’s creation.

 

“You’re love life has been really quiet.”

“Is there anything the public needs to know of your close relationship to Choi Holdings Co.’s Choi Siwon?”

 

That name.

Even her fake smile slowly disappeared.

 

So is there really, Tiffany?

The journalist waited for her answer, but none is coming.

 

“Tiffany!”

Now that drunken voice is the answer.

 

The whole hall is immediately lighted. And the moment she turned her head, she saw Siwon though wobbly, walking towards her direction. They’re like the whole hall away from each other, one corner to another…that far. But he still found her.

 

 

“Tiffany.”

This time everyone turned their heads towards the woman bearing that name.

 

 

 

“I LOVE YOU.”

Siwon confessed. 

 

 

Whaaaat!?? The expression of Tiffany’s eyes says.

 

The crowd was stunned. Its almost funny because everyone was like jaw drop and eyeball about to go out of its socket. And the way their heads swing from Siwon to Tiffany, and the back to Siwon..and the cycle repeats.  

 

Tiffany saw his hand and how drunk Siwon currently is. He almost fell just now if not for the table he’s leaning on…and then starts walking again.

Their eyes meet each other.

One is worried, the other heartbroken.

 

 

“I said. I. LOVE. YOU!”

 

 

She couldn’t take it anymore , Tiffany had to meet Siwon halfway that they’re both at the center.

 

Even the writers were unable to jot down on their journals in an instant. The scene is just too heartwarming or simply just shocking?  Because not one in the crowd present would even guess that the Choi Siwon would confess to the talked about model Tiffany Hwang. In that state, that time, and in that place.

 

“Siwon you’re drunk.” The crowd heard Tiffany talk.

Her eyes glistened seeing his messy state right now. She did that to him. She knows.

Siwon held her hand and put it on his cheeks. She sighed in guilt seeing up close how red he actually was.

 

 

“Drunk or not, I LOVE YOU.”

Aww.

 

That wasn’t a holler, but the silence made it loud enough for everybody to hear.

Tiffany really wanted to cry if not for the people around. And especially if there’s the person who kneeled before her earlier, witnessing everything. Jessica also arrived not long after Siwon, when the guard informed her of what happened. And as soon as she entered, his drunken voice confessing his love is what she hears.

 

Tiffany had to close her eyes and breathe in deep.  “Not  here hmm?”  she moves her hand and ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter