Chapter Eleven

Using Ice To Melt Ice

It’s Friday morning and I groan as I wake up.

Boy I’ll be Okay, you can leave me. Why are you like this now?

What are you saying while crying like a ?

Don’t play in front of me, I’m sick of it.

Dont worry go~ I’ll be okay. I will let you go.

Because I dont need your love no more. Because of you my heart has frozen

Go over there, go away, go over there, boy go home.

(Ailee – I’ll Be Ok)

I turn the alarm clock off and look around my room. Friday.. I get up and do the usual & then wear a beanie and a christmas like sweater because it’s so cold.

Winter’s almost here huh? I hear a knock and then a yell. “YAH OPEN THE DOOR. I ALMOST GOT HELD BACK BY SECURITY FOR RUNNING UP HERE WITHOUT PERMISSION.” I hear Hyo. "I'm surprised you didn't" I say quietly, only so I can hear.I sigh and open the door. “FINALLY.” She exaggerates. I nod and make my way downstairs. “Two weeks and four days before your birthday..” she reminds me. I nod. We walk out without eating and see six boys shoving each other off the sidewalks with big coats.

 

 I roll my eyes.. Don’t tell me that’s “Teen Top!” she practically screams. She grabbed their attention unknowingly and they all wave towards us, including L.Joe. I sigh and get in the car and see Hyo get in afterwards. She stares at them. I stop the driver once we get in front of them. “Need a ride?” I say unemotionally. They all smile and nod, but L.Joe. He seems lost in thought. They pile in the warm car and I’m stuck between Niel and Ricky.

They quietly sit and one coughs and they all laugh. I look out the window of the limo and blank out. “Eunji? Eunji~ EUNJI.” I hear my name being called. “Hm?” I say lightly. “Do you?” Ricky says excited. “Do I what.” I say uncaringly. “Do you love anyone?” he says quietly. “What?” I raise my eyebrow. He smiles. I close my eyes and think it through my mind. “Tsk.” I manage to scold. “Do you, do you, do you???” Changjo says.

 “Neh.. Hyo, Sungjong, and ... bubble tea” I say, my eyes still closed. I open my eyes to curious eyes. “Sungjong? Who’s that?” Chunji speaks up. “My brother. He left me when I was younger.” I say quietly. Ricky hugs me and I move immediately. “I’m sorry.” He says while still hugging me. I sigh inwardly and ruffle his hair. “Don’t be. It’s not your fault.” I say simply.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

We took an exam and I’m exhausted. “LET’S GO TO THE MALL!~” Hyo protests. Mmm.. maybe I can do a little shopping and start another closet. I nod. “Jinjja?!” she looks at me. I give her a ‘dude-what-the-heck’ look. She eye smiles and I roll my eyes. “You’re changing already! I LIKE IT.” She jumps. “Wait.” I stop in my steps. “What is it...” she says lightly. “NIEL OWES ME BUBBLE TEA!~” I yell while running to his locker. I walk through a crowd of fangirls like nothing and stand right beside him. He closes it and finds me staring blankly at him. “Yes Eunji...?” he picks his words carefully. “Kaja~” I whine. When it comes to my bubble tea? I’ll do anything. Bubble Tea + Me = Complete <3

The girls squeal at my somewhat ‘aegyo’ and compliment me. Teen Top? They were close to me honestly. They didn't mind my coldness and stuck to my side, no matter how much I wanted to get rid of them. Their actions made me... kind of like.. trust them. But I’m still cautious. He looks at me with a confused look. I give him a death glare. “How do you forget so easily? Bubble tea?” “OH YEAH!~” He snaps his fingers. I smile and the crowd around us roars. I roll my eyes and glare at them. “Let’s go before something comes up!” He grabs my wrist and lightly pulls me out of the crowd. The girls groan and pout. Aegyo... EWWW. I stick my tongue out of how ugly they are.

We walk to open area and find the rest of Teen Top & Hyorin there. “You can let go of her wrist now.” L.Joe says deadly. “Hmph. Maybe I want to hold her wrist.” Niel smirked. They glare for a while and I awkwardly cough. “Why does it matter anyway?” Niel leans to L.Joe. “Because I don’t want her to feel molested around you.” He scolds, but there’s a hint of uncertainness in his voice. Niel shrugs and lets go of my wrist. I blow my bangs out of my face and cause everyone to look at me. “Oh great..” I mumble and Ricky squeezes me in a tight hug. “AWH <3 EUNJI SO CUTE WHEN DOING AEGYO.!~” He laughs. I sigh and pat his back. “That’s not aegyo.” I groan. “YEAH IT IS!” Changjo jumps in. “It isn’t.” I say grimly. “Natural aegyo noona!” Niel says, ruffling my hair. He’s younger, but taller. “Let’s go get bubble tea now~” Chunji winks at me and intertwine our hands. “YAH!” all of Teen Top, Hyo, and I say at the same time. “I never get time with my favorite dongsaeng.” He smiles. I smile and roll my eyes. “SEE. I MADE MY GIRLFRIEND SMILE.” He shows me off. Many playful scolding and hits come from everyone and I laugh. He just pouts at everyone & smiles when he makes eye contact with me.”My Okinawa bubble tea is awaiting me~” I chime while walking off. They all scurry after me and build a shield around me from Chunji. He pouts and we all laugh.

 

 

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. THERE WAS LIKE

FIVE BILLION ZILLION FINALS THIS WEEK AND

IT WAS INSANE DUDE. IM GRADUATING JUNIOR HIGH NEXT WEEK <3 

ENOUGH OF ME

IF YOU LIKE THE STORY, PLEASE

SUBSCRIBE, UPVOTE, & COMMENT

FOR EACH COMMENT, I'LL UPDATE ONE CHAPTER <3

FOR EACH UPVOTE, I'LL UPDATE TWO <3

I HAVE A LOT OF IDEAS, JUST WAITING FOR THE RIGHT TIME ^^

PLEASE DON'T BE A SILENT READER~~~ IT HURTS AUTHORNIM ><

I UPDATE ON KPOP AS WELL YA KNOW! SO SUBCRIBE FOR THAT TOO <3

Nam Woohyun, from Infinite got into a car crash >< I was so upset and worried >< but he doesn't suffer from anything serious. only minor injuries ^^ fortunately ^^ the car slipped in the rain. ^^

 

AND ANY BABY'Z HERE? BAP NEW COMEBACK GOT ME LIKE 

 

Daehyun from BAP <3

 

 (BARO, blue hair, & Sanduel, brown, from B1A4) I'm their fan too ^^