Awkward~...

Boyfriends From EXO Planet?!


 

"Are you sure you're OK with this?" I ask.

"Of course~! You got a 100% 5 times in a row. That's something to celebrate!" SeokJin sonbaenim answers.

"OK...." I reply.

We walk into the small cafe, and the bell on the door rings calmly.

"Welcome!" I hear a familiar voice say.

"How many peop-" he stops. "_______-YA?! What are you doing here?" Chen asks.

"Ah, Chen!! He said he'd treat me if I get a 100% on this test, so here I am," I explain, suggesting my arm towards SeokJin sonbaenim.

"Oh, uh.... annyeonghaseyo..." Chen awkwardly greets with a bow.

"Annyeonghaseyo," sonbaenim replies with an awkward smile.

"Uh..... You can sit wherever.... The shop won't be busy until like another hour," Chen says.

We choose the table in the corner and settle down. Chen politely takes our order and walks away.

"Is that the guy you were talking about earlier? The one that goes to Seoul University?" SeokJin sonbaenim asks.

"Yeah. He's really smart. He's good at cooking too!" I answer brightly. He chuckles.

"Seems like you have a real good time with those guys," he says. I nod, smiling. "I'm jealous," he adds.

"Sorry for the wait. Here's your drink," XiuMin oppa says, placing our orders in front of us.

"XiuMin oppa! Thank you," I say. XiuMin oppa smiles.

"You're welcome," he replies. He then turns to sonbaenim and bows politely. "I've heard a lot about you. Thank you for always taking good care of ______," he says.

"Ah, no need for the thanks. It's my job," SeokJin sonbaenim replies, also bowing. "And, I've heard a lot about you guys too," he says.

After a few awkward conversations, XiuMin oppa leaves our table. He goes behind the counter and starts talking with Chen.

"XiuMin-sshi is so cool!" SeokJin sonbaenim compliments. "He's like your father or something. So formal," he chuckles.

"Yeah.... His role is close to a father at home too," I reply, chuckling.

"Wow, you guys are like a family," he says, his voice hinting loneliness. I laugh.

"Well we have been living toget-"

"OPPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

A girl, about my age, storms into the cafe.

Everyone turns to her, and SeokJin sonbaenim waves his hand with a smile.

"Hey~ What's up?" he asks.

"FINDING OUT THAT YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME, THAT'S WHAT'S UP!!!!!" she shrieks. Gosh, I want to plug my ears...

"Cheating? Cheat on who?" SeokJin sonbaenim asks.

"ON ME!!!!" she shrieks again. He laughs.

"Ya~ calm down~ She's my hoobae, the girl I tutor," he explains. I slightly bow.

"I DON'T CARE!!!! YOU'RE WITH ANOTHER GIRL!!!! AND YOU.... YOU SAID YOU WON'T DO THAT!!!!" she screeches.

Wait a minute... I've heard this voice before. Except last time, it was more, WAAAAAAAAAY more calm.

If this is the girl on the phone, then I should probably leave.......

"Sonbaenim," I call. He turns to me. "I kind of have to leave now," I say.

"Huh? But you said that you were free today," sonbaenim points out.

"Yeah..... Sorry, I totally forgot that I had to meet someone today.... I'm really sorry," I lie.

"Oh..." his expression darkens. "Well, I guess that can't be helped then..." he says, pouting.

"Yeah, I'm sorry," I apologize again, getting ready to leave.

"I'll call you later!" he says. The girl glares at me.

"Uh.... OK. I'll be going then," I bow.

As I walk down the street, I start thinking about who the girl is.

She was EXTREMELY upset..... But SeokJin sonbaenim wasn't so worried or apologetic, so I'm guessing that it wasn't a huge deal.....

BUT WHO IS SHE?!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey~~~~~~~

So I was taking a test in Chinese class, and I come across this word, "Chinese buns." And that is translated to "Bao Zi."

I was like "Hehehe Bao Zi. I gotta make this perfect. Hehehe."

And then I was reminded of the word for "peach," which is "Tao Zi."

I was like "EXO FEELS EVERYWHERE~~~~~~~~~"