Chapter 2

Hate and Love

(Sooyoung)

I walk as fast as I could after I left that jerk to the Principal's office to get my schedules then after 10 minutes I arrived!It took 5 minutes to get my schedules.After getting my schedules I ran to the classroom,before I entered the classroom my teacher spotted me and she said...'Oh you must be Choi Sooyoung'she smiled.I nodded.'Oh ok,come in'she said and went to the classroom before me.

(Luhan)

I went to my classroom and sit at my chair while playing my cellphone.15 minutes later my teacher came in and we greeted her then she greeted back.'Oh class I have a good news there is a new student who will attend our class.'she said happily.I'm so curious who will be our new classmate,I hope it's a boy cause there are many girls in this classroom who keep shouting my name whenever I come in and it annoys me.'Miss Choi please come in.'the teacher said while putting her books on the table and I was so bad luck because it was a girl and the girl is the blind girl who bumped me!!!The blind girl went inside and introduced herself.'Annyeong Haseyo!Choi Sooyoung imnida!I hope that I can learn many things in this class and I hope that we will be good friends.'She said happily.'Ok,Miss Choi please sit beside...uhmmm...Luhan,Mr.Luhan please raise your hand.'I was so shocked that the blind girl will sit beside me I freeze in my place and raised my hand slowly.Arghhh!I'm totally bad luck!

(Sooyoung)

I went inside the classroom slowly because I was so nervous it was like the first day of school,finally I came in and introduced myself.'Annyeong Haseyo!Choi Sooyoung imnida!I hope that I can learn many things in this class and I hoe that we will be good friends.'I said happily because I was happy hahaha xD Then my  teacher said something that I really didn't pay attention to beacause I was looking for a sit then she said a name was it Luhan?Yeah I guess it was luhan then I saw a boy raising his hand and I smiled but my smile fade away when I saw his face it was the jerk!Well I totally admit that he is cute,handsome and good looking but still a jerk!Arghhh!Why is it like this!Why do I have to sit beside the jerk!Today is a totally bad luck for me.

(No one's POV)

Sooyoung walk towards her chair but she still didn't sit on her chair she just look at luhan while suddenly the teacher spoke 'Miss Choi is there something wrong?''Ah aniyo everythings fine''Ok why won't you take a sit and listen my lesson''Ahh yeah sure'Sooyoung sat down on her chair and luhan move his chair near to sooyoung and whispered to sooyoung's ear 'We're not yet done blind girl''Yeah right.You're such a jerk do you think I'll talk to you?No way look for someone else to talk to.'Sooyoung said while looking pinching luhan's cheek.

Kringgg!Kringgg!Kringgg!

The school bell rang then the students stand up from their sit to go to their next class.While sooyoung was about to go out from the classroom luhan spoke to her.'You know what blind girl all of our classes is the same.''Yeah rig-wait a minute how do you know my classes?'sooyoung said with questioning look on her face.'Well...Because I have your schedule'luhan said while getting her schedule from his bag.'How did you get that from my bag!?''Well...'

(flashback...)

While sooyoung is concentrating on their lesson luhan secretly get her bag and get her schedule then put her bag back, luhan laugh hard with no sound so that the teacher coud'nt hear him but sooyoung noticed him laughing and she asked him.'Yeah what's wrong with you jerk?Are you crazy?Why are you laughing without any reason?'when luhan heared sooyoung asking he immediately stopped laughing and listen to their teacher.'Yeah jerk why are you not answering my question!?'still luhan didn't listen'Jerk!Don't act like I didn't exist'she said while punching luhan's shoulder'Ouch!Ow!Ow!That hurt you know that!''Yeah you deserve that!Why are you not answering my question huh?''Because you said that you will not talk to me so I didn't answer your question''luhan said facing sooyoung.'But sti-'sooyoung didn't continue what she's saying because luhan cut her 'You know what you're so noisy you better shut up.'

(end of flashback...)

'So that's how you got it huh?''Yeah''Well better give me that before I'll kick you'



______________________________________________________________________________________________
Hi guys!Chapter 2 posted well I'll continue it in the next chapter.Sorry for my bad grammar :((( please comment and subsribe.Thank you! And for the ones who subscribe my story Thank you!