Chapter 6

Hate and Love

Sooyoung POV

'Because we need to talk.'My eyes widen up when he said those words.

'Why do we need to talk?Is there something wrong?Are you hurt?'Why did I say those words!It immediately came out from my mouth,It's like I'm worried.NO!I'm not worried about him!

'Are you worried?'Ahhhh!He ask me that!?With a smile on his face!?NO!NEVER!

'NO!NEVER!'It's like my cheeks is going red!I touch my cheek it's really hot!No please why am I blushing!

'Are you blushing?'I hid my face when he told me that.Ahhhh!I'm embarrased this is just the second day of school and I'm blushing for this jerk!?

'Ahhhh N-No I-I'm not Blu-Blushing.'Stuttering!?What the heck!?

'Oh Come on just admit it,just admit that your falling inlove with me.'Why are you asking me that luhan!?I'm not falling for you!

'NO!Why will I fall for you when you're a jerk!'Yeah I told him that and punch his shoulder.

'Ow!Ouch!Ouch!Stop it sooyoung!It hurt!'

'Hahaha of course it hurt!You deserve it!'I keep punching his shoulder until I stop.

'Why did you stop?Are you worried that I'll fall because you keep punching me?'

'No I'm worried that you'll blame me.'I turned my back while talking to him.

'Oh okay I thought you're worried.'I turned my back to face him and you know what I saw?He pouted!He's so cute!Wait what!Did I just say cute?Forget what I say.

'Luhan?Stop pouting you look cute.'Ahhhh!Why did I say it loud!?

'You think I'm cute!?I'm not cute!I'm handsome and manly!'Wahahaha!He yelled at me xD

'Yeah,Yeah,I gotta go now my friends are waiting and I'm really hungry and most of all you just waste my time.'While I was about to walk out he catch my hand.

'Wait I need to talk to you.'I just look at our intertwined hands and he just follow my gaze.

'I won't let you go until I finish talking to you.'

'Okay fine,What do you want to talk about?'

'I wanna talk to you about when I was following you.'

'What about that?'

'The truth is I was really following you.'

'What!?'I let go of his hand and slap him.

'Why were you following me!?'

'Because I just want to annoy you and why did you slap my handsome face!?'He said while rubbing his face which was so red.

'Okay then I'm sorry what will I pay you?'

Luhan POV

When I heared pay my eyes widen and I got an idea what will she pay me.

'We will go down the stairs together,eat lunch together and after school we'll hang out that's what you'll pay me.'Yeah that's what I want I don't even know why.

'WHAT!?There will be tons of students watching us!'

'So what?'

'Fine!But just tell the truth when we're going down or else I will punch you in the face and I will not pay you.Deal?'

'Deal'That's all I can say.
____________________________________________________________________________________________
Hey guys!Sorry if it's short :((( and sorry for my wrong grammars.Anyways,please subscribe and comment