Chapter 15

Hate and Love

Luhan POV
11:00 am (lunch time)


"Class dismissed."Our teacher said.All of my classmates is rushing to go out from the classroom but there is this one girl who is still sitting at her seat.....My bestfriend sooyoung.....I approched her.

"Youngie let's go?"I asked but she didn't reply.

"Soo?"Still didn't reply.

"Sooyoung?"What the heck is wrong?

"Sooyoung!Why won't you answer me?!"I raised my voice,she immediately looked at me.

"Yah!luhan!You can kill a person you know."She rolled her eyes.

"Sorry I was just worried....What's wrong with you anyways?"

"Nothing."She sighed and stood up and left me there without any telling me what's wrong.I immediately followed her she isn't going to the cafeteria but going to our school park.She sat down on a bench & I sat beside her.

"Soo?"

"Hmmm?"She looked at me.

"What's wrong?Your acting weird."

"Luhan?Can I trust you?"Why is she asking me?

"Yes you can trust me."She sighed and spoke.

"I met this guy before when I was still 16,he was very kind to me,caring and over protective."

"And?You fell inlove with him?"

"Yes I did,we became a couple but our relationship wasn't that long because he cheated on me."Her eyes are starting to get teary.I immediately hugged her.

"It's okay sooyoung,just let it out."She is crying right now I hate to see her like this.My shirt is starting to get wet.

"Luhan /sobs/ it hurts /sobs/."

"Ssshhh don't think about it already past is past,please soo stop crying I hate to see you cry."She immediately wiped her tears.

"Hahah ok ok just don't tell minho oppa about this ok?"

"You can trust me."

"Thank you luhan."

"Your welcome soo."I wonder who is that guy she's talking about /sighs/.