Chapter 9

Hate and Love

Luhan POV

I heared sooyoung saying goodbye to us,when she said Bye Exo! and they answered Bye Sooyoung! I was really not in a good mood because when kris questioned us I really don't like my friends asking me except for suho and kai their my bestfriends they are always there for me whenever I'm sad,anyways back to the topic my friends already know what's my attitude when someone asks me questions especially when it's private but I'm okay if it's my bestfriends and when they heared our conversation I saw their really quiet and continuing eating their food like nothing happened but I understand them they don't want trouble even snsd know me.I saw sooyoung looking at me trying to read my expression I just looked away,in the corner of my eye I saw she sighed and walked away maybe she wants to know my expression.Few minutes later I stood up and left,at the corner of my eye I saw suho and kai kissing the cheeks of their girlfriends and ran after me.

'Hey slow down bro!'I heared suho shout while running after me and kai running after me too.

'Hey bro are you okay?'kai said while patting my shoulder.

'I'm better than okay'I said in an angry tone

'We know you're not okay,we know there's something wrong and most of all we know you,you can share your problems with us we're always here for you.'Suho's right their my bestfriends so I can share my problems with them and I trust them.

'(sigh)I can trust you guys right?'

'You can trust us.'kai said.

'You guys promise?'

'We promise.'they both said.

'(sigh)I hate someone asking me about my privacy,especially kris.'

'We know that already,anyways,what were you and sooyoung talking?'suho said,I can trust them right?

'I was just asking for her cell number.'

'Then why didn't you tell the truth?'kai said.

'You know I hate someone asking me about my private right!?'Don't let me angry at you kai!

'Calm down luhan,I'm sorry for what I said awhile ago as a bestfriend I don't want you to lie because you will get caught someday.'Kai's right I should'nt lie because I'll get caught someday.

'You're right I should'nt lie.But is it okay to not tell them the truth?'

'It depends on you luhan.'kai said,yeah he's right it's my decision.

'We gotta go already luhan class time you should go to your class too,see ya later!'suho said while waving at me I waved back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sooyoung POV

(skip 2 afternoon classes)

Ahhhhh!!!Finally I can go home right now since me and luhan have different classes in afternoon no one will bother me.I just need to find my locker uhmmm...ahhhhh...there it is I just need to put my books at my locker.I opened my locker and put my books inside,I closed my locker and when I turn to my right...

'AHHHHH!!!!'I touched my heart while panting I didn't know that luhan was there,damn it!

'Yeah why are you shouting?Were you shocked?'I saw his angry face for the first time.

'Of course I'm shocked!You idiot!'

'Kk,let's go!'he grabbed my arm and walked away but his grip was'nt that strong so I let go of his hand and when he looked at me he raised his eyebrow.

'Where are you taking me?'

'You have to pay me remember?'

'For what!?'

'You don't remember?At the rooftop remember?'Oh yeah I need to pay him.

'Okay Fine!I remembered already let's just go wherever you want to go just don't dragged me deal?'

'Deal.'he said and we began to walked towards the parking lot I was about to get my bike but he grabbed my arm I thought we had a deal.

'Why are we infront of this car?'

'This is my car so get in..........please.'

'No!I will just ride my bike.'

'Sooyoung!'

'What!?'

'Get in.'

'No.'

'Don't loose my patience sooyoung.'

'As if I care.'

'SOOYOUNG!!!GET IN THE CAR!!!PLEASE!!!FOR GOODNESS SAKE!!!'I was speechles when he said that he never shouted at me like that before he was so calm bafore but now angry?

'Uhhhhhh...y-y-yeah s-s-sure.'I was so scared that time.

He started the engine and start to drive.It was so silent we did not talk not even a word.

(akward silence)

'Uhhhh...Luhan?'

'Yes?'He said still focusing on the road of course.

'Where are we going?'

'Just wait and see.'

'Oh okay.'That was I said,I just don't know where me and luhan will go he just said wait so I'll wait (sigh) I don't know what will happen later.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys!Double update :)))))) just like I said ^_^ Please comment and subscribe :))))) Next chapter will be luhan and sooyoung's date or maybe sooyoung's pay hehehehe just wait!just like luhan said in the story :)))) Thank you!