Chapter 5

Hate and Love


Sooyoung POV


Tuesday...


6am...

'Ahhhhh'I yawned and looked at my clock and it's already 6am so I went to my bathroom half asleep and closed the door.'Ahhhhhhh!!!'I shouted because the water is so cold,I hate it when the water is cold.I went to the kitchen to eat since my hobby is eating ^___^ I bid my goodbye to my parents and rode my bike.

When I was riding my bike I noticed that there is a car following me,I feel so afraid and annoyed so I stop riding my bike and walk towards the car then knocked his/her window.

'Uhmmm...Excuse me why are you following me?'I said politely,well the one who ride the car was a boy when I look at his face was familiar it's like I've met him before.

'LUHAN!?'My eyes went big because I was so shocked it was him.

'Oh!Sooyoung!Your here!Are you happy that I'm here?'He said while giving me a sweet smile which is very ugly.

'NO!I AM NOT HAPPY THAT YOUR HERE,FYI,why are you following me!?'I yelled because he is so annoying!

'Oh!I was not following you I'm also going to school.'He said while pointing at our school.

'Oh really?'I raised my eyebrow of angryness.

'Yeah really.'He said while giving me a glare.

'K then,but I'm still not believing you.'I said and walk towards my bike and bring it since my school is only 2 blocks away.


Inside the campus.

Ahhhhh!I hear so many squeal from the girls when the EXO is walking down the hallway and it annoys me even though I belong to SNSD where my bestfriends are I'm still alone walking towards my classroom Hmph...


Luhan POV

I woke up at 6am and do my daily routines and went to my car.While I was riding my car I saw a girl riding a bike I looked at her face clearly then I realize it was sooyoung the girl who bumped me yesterday.Something came up to my mind,my mind said I should follow her but why should I follow her!?Oh well I think I should follow her.I keep following her and finally she realize I was so happy because I can annoy her again Hahahaha!I laugh my evil laugh because I was so happy Hahahaha!She knocked on my window and she asked.

'Uhmmm...Excuse me why are you following me?'She said politely so wow because she asked me politely xD well I didn't look at her but she was the one who look at me.

'LUHAN!?'Oh well she yelled at me I thought she's not going to yell.

'Oh!Sooyoung!Your here!Are you happy that I'm here?'I asked her and gave her a sweet smile all girls will always fall for me when I gave them a smile but when I look at this girl's face it's like she's going to puke Hahaha!

'NO!I AM NOT HAPPY THAT YOUR HERE,FYI,why are you following me!?'See she's not like other girls who stutter while talking at me.

'Oh!I was not following you I'm also going to school.'I was lying and pointing at our school do you think I want her to know that I was following her?No or Maybe?

'Oh really?'She asked while raising an eyebrow,Wow!She's the first girl who raised an eyebrow to me even her friends don't do that to me.

'Yeah Really.'I gave her a glare,I hope she goes away already.

'K then,but I'm still not believing you.'Oh no she does'nt believe in me.

Finally she walked away with her bike.I sighed and smiled because she's not here already.I saw my friends waiting for me at the parking lot.

'What took you too long?We waited for you here about 20 minutes.'Our leader Suho said he always say that whenever I'm late ofcourse he is our leader a smart leader.

'Didn't you see?I park car.'Yeah I usually talk to them like that whenever they asked me questions.

'Aside from that.'Now our cold city guy Kris asked me.

'None of your business.'I told them in a cold way

'Come on hyungs let's go we might be late.'Our maknae Sehun is always the one who say that which made me so happy ^__^

Hallway...

While me and my friends were walking the girls from the hallway squeal while we walk pass them.We are so popular right?All girls love me except for one.The girl who dose'nt love me is sooyoung and she is right there walking towards our classroom.

'Guys I gotta go now.Bye!'I ran to sooyoung without letting my friends talk.

'Sooyoung!Wait!'I shouted at her then she finally stop and look at me with annoyed face.

'What?'Woah cold huh?

'Nothing.'Yeah I shouted her name for nothing but there's something I want to tell her maybe later.

'You shouted me for nothing!?Tsk...'Hahaha yeah that's what you thought I'll tell you later sooyoung!

Me and sooyoung went inside our classroom together then our teacher came in and we greeted her.

(skip this class and also their other 2 classes...)

I went out from our class and sooyoung went out first and while she's about to go to the cafeteria I ran to her and grab her wrist tightly.

'Luhan!Luhan!Let go of me!'She yelled at me but I didn't respond to her but keep dragging her.

'Luhan!'She shouted at me for the last time and I let go of her since we're already here.I saw her rubbing her wrist which was so red because I held her tightly.

'I'm Sorry.'I said while looking at her wrist.

'It's okay,btw,why did you grab me all of a sudden?'She said while looking at my eyes and for the first time time she asked me politely.

'Be-Because.'Arggghhh!why am I stuttering?

'Because what?'Wahhhh!She is so kind.





'Because we need to talk.'
____________________________________________________________________________________________
Hey guys!Sorry for the late update :((( I didn't update for years :(((( Anyways,Thank you for subscribing and for your comments :)))) Sorry for my wrong grammars :(((