Chapter 14

Hate and Love

Sooyoung POV

Monday..,.
Monday!Yehey!It's Monday!I hate Mondays -_- Anyways me & luhan are already bestfriends bwahaha I never thought that we'll be bestfriends xD Ackkk!Someone wrap his/her arm around my shoulder.When I turn to my right yeah luhan wrap his arm around my shoulder.
"Good Morning soo!"With a smile in his face.
"Morning /eye smile/"
"You look cute."He smiled sweetly,Isn't he dreamy?I mean what?!Nevermind.I blushed at his smile why am I blushing?
"Sooyoung!"Who the heck called me?
"Yoona?"
"Hey luhan why are you wrapping your arm around sooyoung's shoulder?"
"Uhmmm...This is nothing kai."He quickly remove his arm around my shoulder and rub the back of his neck,hahahaha this guy xD
"Sooyoung don't tell me that you and luhan are dating?!"
"Of course not yoona!A super big no!It's just that we are already........."
"Already what?"
"Bestfriends /looked down/"
"Just that?"
"What do you want kai?More than bestfriends?"Luhan said
"Hey chill bro hahaha I'm just joking /laugh while holding his tummy/"
"Pfft..."Luhan crossed his arms hahaha 
"Let's go guys!We're going to be late."I really hate being late -_-
"You hear soo let's go!"Luhan said.Yoona and Kai went to the other direction of course.While we were heading to the classroom we saw Minho.
"Youngie!Luhan!"
"Annyeong oppa /smile/"
"Annyeong hyung /smile/"
"Hey soo where is the Principal's Office?"
"Uhmmm.....Why are you asking me about the principal's office?"
"Because I'm going to enroll here /smile/"
"Really?!"I shouted that word.
"Ne."
"Yehey!Look luhan,minho oppa is going to school here /smile/"
"Yeah I heared your convo /smiles at minho/ Yehey hyung is going to school here!"
"Hahaha can you guys give me directions?"
"Uhhh...Sure oppa /smile/ go straight until you reach the stairs and turn right."
"Thank you soo!Bye soo!Bye luhan!"
"Bye oppa!""Bye hyung!"


Minho POV
Go straight and turn right and there!While I was pointing at the principal's office I saw a girl with red hair who is looking down looks like she's been bullied.My feet took me to her I don't know why.
"Your so ugly hahaha"The girl at the right said.
"Yeah very ugly!Nerd!hahaha"The girl at the left said.I immediately put my arms at the girl's shoulder with the red hair and said.
"Leave her alone!Don't bully her!If I see you girls bullying her again!I'll immediately punch your faces!"Haahaha they immediately run away.I took my arms around her shoulder and said.
"Are you okay?"
"I'm fine thank you."Woah!Cute voice!I grab her face to look at my eyes.

kfashion-park-bom-this-is-so-not-bom-ulz
She is so beautiful!I was speechless!Very speechless!Why will they bully a girl like her?!I didn't take my hands off her face until she broke the gaze.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to do it."I immediately look away.

"It's okay."

"What's your name?"

"Bom,Park Bom"

"Nice name I'm Minho,Choi Minho."