Chapter 11

Hate and Love

Luhan POV

'Hey Sooyoung :))))'I greet her and smiled it has been 3 weeks I didn't talk to her.She walked away as a response,what's wrong with her?I ran to her and grab her wrist and let her face me.

'What's wrong with you?'I hugged her while asking her,is it weird that I'm hugging my enemy?

'What's wrong with me!?No!What's wrong with you!?'She broke the hug.

'What's wrong with me?'

'Don't you know that I was so worried about you!?You were so gloomy for 3 weeks luhan!3 weeks!I was so angry and annoyed that you didn't talk to me!Heck!'I was stunned by her saying but she left me :( I need to talk to her later.

lunch break...

I saw her bringing many books and....

'What are you doing?'she asked while I was getting her books.

'Helping you of course.'

'No need I can bring it to my locker by myself.'

'No,I insist.'

'But-'

'No buts.'

Sooyoung POV

'No buts.'What's wrong with him today?Does he have amnesia?He usually hate me.We arrived at my locker I opened my locker and while I was about to get my books he instead put it and closed it then he get my bag,what is really going on!?

'Luhan I can carry my bag.'

'No I will carry your bag.'

'But-'he cut me by giving me a glare.

'Thank you luhan.'I whispered those 3 words I hope he didn't hear it.

'Your welcome soo.'He heared it?Tsk...It was totally an awkward silent until we arrived at the cafeteria.There were many girls squeling,I was about to go to the opposite direction but he instead grab me and sit at Exo's table but I'm lucky that I have my friends there :)))

'Hey Sooyoung!'Lay greeted me I smiled as a response.I was about to sit beside yoona but he let me sit next to him,no choice.

after school...

Finally!School is done I can go home already.

'Sooyoung!'I heared a voice calling me a man voice that I really miss.

'Minho oppa!'I hugged minho very tight since he was very long staying at Canada schooling.

'How are you youngie?'

'I'm super fine oppa,how about you?'I broke the hug and face him.

'I'm better that ok.'

'I really miss you oppa.'I hugged him again.

'I miss you more.'

'Who are you to hug sooyoung?'Wait,that voice it's familiar is it...

'Luhan!?'My eyes went big when I saw him.

'Sooyoung who is this boy hugging you?'luhan asked oh no luhan must be misunderstood.

'Youngie,who is this boy?'Now oppa is asking,I don't know what to say.

'Who are you to call her that?'

'And who are you to be so concerned about her life?'

'Fyi,I'm her-'

'STOP!'Yeah I interupt there convo.

'Minho oppa this is luhan,Luhan this is minho my brother.'I heaved a sigh.

'Nice to meet you luhan,sorry about what I said.'

'Nice to meet you hyung,sorry that I misunderstood.'

'That's more I like it.'I smiled to them.

'Ah luhan excuse me and my brother we need to go home already,Bye!'I smiled and wave at him.

lottesooyoung.jpg

He waved back at me and smiled.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRgYiC_myZjXWJiCX0zpo0
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I updated yay!Hehehe :))))) Anyways,please subscibe and comment thanks.Let me introduce sooyoung's brother

tumblr_m8po78Ebir1rxm7gmo1_500.jpg

Choi Minho!He's handsome right?:)))))Thank you everybody!