Chapter 3

Hate and Love

'So that's how you got it huh?''Yeah''Well better give me that before I'll kick you'

Sooyoung keep running after luhan because luhan kept sooyoung's shedule in his bag.Few minutes later sooyoung give up.'You know what jerk!I give up!You win and you can keep my schedule!'sooyoung said while panting 'Hahahaha!!!What a loser!She gave up because I'm too fast and she's too slow!Hahahaha!!!''luhan keeps on laughing until sooyoung kick luhan's leg so hard.'Ouch!Ow!Ow!What was that for!?'luhan said while holding his leg and jumping up and down.'You deserve it jerk because you called me a loser,even though I'm a loser in running but in kicking and punching I win.'sooyoung turned her back and walk towards where her class is but there is something she does'nt know,she don't know where is her class handled.'Hey blind girl do you know the way to our classroom?''Yeah of course.'sooyoung lied.'But your going the wrong way!Hahahaha!If you want I can accompany you.''NO!I don't want you to accompany me'If you say so but if you need help I'll be always here for you'luhan said while winking at sooyoung.'Ewww!Yuck!I will never ask you for help and don't ever wink at me because you're making me vomit.'sooyoung said while acting like she's going to vomit.'You know what sooyoung why won't you come with me or else we'll be late.'FINE!''That's my girl.'luhan said while patting sooyoung's head.'Stop patting my head and I will never be your girl and please lead the way and I'll follow you or else we'll be late.''Okay!'luhan said while leading the way and sooyoung followed.

Their 2nd and 3rd class is already done and while sooyoung is heading towards the canteen there were two girls \ called her from the back.'Sooyoung!'yoona and jessica said running towards sooyoung.'Yoona!Taeyon!I miss you guys so much!'sooyoung said while hugging both of them.'We miss you more!'yoona said while hugging back.'We miss you so much!'taeyon said also hugging back sooyoung.'Come on guys let's go to the canteen I'm very hungry already.'sooyoung said while breaking the hug.'Yeah let's go already!I'm also hungry.'yoona said while rubbing her stomach.

______________________________________________________________________________________________
Hi guys!Chapter 3 posted!Maybe I'll try later to update chapter 4.Sorry for my bad grammars :((( Well please subscribe and comment!Thank you!