Chapter 7

Hate and Love

Luhan POV

While me and sooyoung went down the stairs I heared girls whispering and I also think sooyoung heared it.

'Is that Luhan and Sooyoung?'

'Yeah I think so,Are they dating?'

'Of course they are dating,didn't you see?They came down together from the rooftop.'

Why are they talking about dating?Yeah I know it's weird that a girl and a boy came down together from the rooftop,but can't they see?We are not holding hands.I look at sooyoung her head is looking at the ground I think she heared the girls whispering.Okay time to tell the truth or maybe not.Ahaaa!I have a plan.

'EVERYONE AS YOU SEE,ME AND SOOYOUNG ARE SECRETLY DATING!'I paused for awhile and grab sooyoung's hands while intertwining our hands.

'IF YOU DARE TO HURT HER.........I WILL DEFINETELY KICK YOUR ASSES OFF!'Hahahaha yeah It just pop up in my mind.I was looking at sooyoung and you know what I saw?okay no time to explain she is definetely kill me.

'LUHAN!I TOLD YOU TO TELL THE TRUTH!AND YOU'RE NOT TELLING THE TRUTH!AND YOU'RE TELLING THEM WE'RE DATING!?TELL THE TRUTH OR ELSE I'M NOT GONNA PAY YOU AND PUNCH YOUR PRECIOUS FACE!!!!!'Yeah I'm dead and she release her hand from mine strongly that made my arm hurt.

'Uhhhh..Y-y-yeah I-I'm go-go-gonna t-t-tell them the t-t-truth.'Woah she's scary.

'OKAY EVERYONE!LISTEN UP!ME AND SOOYOUNG ARE'NT DATING,WE WERE JUST TALKING SO NO HARD FEELINGS OK?'Phew...that was close.

cafeteria...

I saw my friends and sooyoung's friends sitting in one table,Well that's wierd this is the first time her friends sit at our table...oh well.

'He bro!What took you so long?'Hahaha suho always kind when her girlfriend is around.

'Yeah what took the both of you so long?'Now taeyon is asking.

'We just talked.'Woah we answer together.

'Woah,the cat and dog are talking?And even answer at the same time?'

'Kris why are you talking like that!?'

'What it's true.'I just rolled my eyes on him,well I think the pay is on because sooyoung is gonna sit beside me.

'I'm sitting beside him!?'

'Sooyoung why won't you just sit.okay?'I'm giving you orders right now sooyoung!better watch out.

'Tsk...Fine.'

while eating...


'Woah!You really eat that much sooyoung?'

'Yeah,what's wrong if I eat many huh?'

'Nothing.But why don't you gain weight?'

'My metabolism is high.'

'Oh okay.'

'Ah Sooyoung?'I whispered to her.

'Yes?'

'Can you give me your number?'

'What!?Why?'

'Tsk...Just give me your number.'

'Tsk...Fine'

09*********

'Thanks.'She just nod.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hey guys!Sorry if it's short and for my wrong grammars :(((( Please comment and subscribe :)))))