Chapter 12

Hate and Love

Sooyoung POV

Sathurday morning...


"(yawn)Good morning to me!"I woke up at 8am and went downstairs,why is it so quiet?Nobody did'nt even greet me good morning (pouts).

"Where is everybody?"I said to myself.

"Oh yeah!They said last night that they will bring Minho oppa to Aunt's place,mom asked me if I want to go with them but I rejected her."I look like a crazy person talking to herself -_-.I get my breakfast and the TV to watch my favorite TV show I forgot it's title :D.When I already finished my breakfast the show ended too,I washed my plate and when I was about to go upstairs someone knock on my door,who could it be?I opened my door and I saw...

"Luhan!"

"Oh Sooyoung!Thank you for opening the door."I saw him smiled.

"How did you know this is my house?"

"I asked yoona yesterday."That bastard.

"You!"

"Come on hurry up we need to go somewhere."

"No thank you,I'm staying here in my house...alone and I'm not going someone with a jerk."

"Oh come on sooyoung!Please no fight today?Just for today?And come with me?Please..."Ahhh!Don't do aegyo!

"Fine,just don't do aegyo ne?"

"Ne."

"Okay just come in & sit,wait for me in 30 minutes I'll just take a bath and get dress."After our convo I took a bath and get dressed,I wonder where will luhan take me?

Luhan POV

She said it will only take 30 minutes but I've been waiting and sitting here for already 1 hour,Hayyy!Girls.

"Sooyoung!Be hurry!"

"Wait!I'll be done in a minute!"After 1 minute she came down the stairs and Wow!Is that sooyoung?She looks so beautiful!I mean ugly.

tumblr_mreb5nBqoS1ruob1so1_500.jpg

(just look at sooyoung.)

"Let's go luhan!Luhan?"

"Why are you wearing that kind of dress!?"

"Why what's wrong?"

"Go change another dress!"

"No!"

"Change!"

"No!"

"Change!"

"No!"

"Fine!Why do you even wear that dress?"

"Because I like it."

"Ok,Let's go!"I opened the door at the car for her and closed it.In the middle of the road she asked a question to me.

"Luhan where are we going?"

"You'll find out."Finally we arrived.She opened the door and...

"Why here at the amusement park?"

"Just for fun :D"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luhan!Let's go inside the haunted house!"

"NOO!!"

"Don't be a scaredy cat!Your a man."

"NOOO!!!"I did'nt notice she already drag me,Aishh!This girl!

"2 tickets please,thank you!"

"Sooyoung when we go out I'm totally gonna kill you!"She just rolled her eyes on me.When we got out I saw her eyes closed and hold my arm very tight I looked at her and she's so kyeopta :))) When she realised that she held tight one me she quickly released her hand from my arm. 

"Lu-lu-han?"

"Ye-yes?"

"Can you buy me ice cream?"

"Sure."

"One chocolate and sooyoung what do you want?"

"Cookies & Cream."

"And cookies and cream please..."