Chapter 10

Hate and Love

Sooyoung POV

Ahhhhhh!!!Have me and luhan arrived already?Did I slept?Where am I?It's like a room but not my room,this room is very clean and full of colors black and white while mine is blue and white.I woke up and stood and went downstairs.I saw luhan it's like he's drunk and crying,is he sad?should I ask him?Yes I should ask him.
I tap his shoulder and asked him.

'Luhan are you okay?'

'Ohhhhhh!Sooyoung you're awake (sobs)'

'Luhan are you drinking?'

'Me?drinking?Maybe yes maybe no (continue sobbing)'

'Luhan what's wrong with you?'

'I don't know.'

'Luhan!answer me!please!'

'Hey!Chill sooyoung sit beside me I'll tell you something.'He said while patting the sit beside him.

'As you see,I can trust you right?'

I nodded as a response.

'Okay well you see I'm heartbroken,why?It's because of my b*tch girlfriend!She was cheating on me!I was so dumb to not know it right sooyoung?'He paused for awile and when I was about to say yes he immediately talk again.

'No need to answer it because I know it's a yes,But still I'm so dumb.'

'Luhan?'

'Yes?'

'Who is the girl?When did she cheat on you?'I ask and look at him.

'She is Jiyeon,She cheated on me last week.'

'Why did she cheat on you?'

'Actually I think it's not cheating I think she just use me just for popularity.'I saw luhan facing down,I think it really hurts.

'Luhan look at me.'He did'nt look at me.

'Luhan look at me.'But he still did'nt look at me.I have no choice but let him look at me.I held his chin to make him face me and now we're doing eye contact but he look away first.

'Luhan look at my eyes'And he did!

'Try to move on luhan ok?I don't want to see you like this,I want the luhan who always annoys me,so please move on ne?'

'I'll try.'

'That's my boy.'I pat his head and smiled.

'Thank you sooyoung.'He smiled!OMG!He's so handsome!Wait what!?Nevermind!

'Welcome ^_^'

'I need to go home already luhan take good care of yourself,bye!'

'Bye :))))'He said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1 week later...

It has been a week and a day already since that day happen but he's still gloomy.Today is wednesday July 16 I hope he's going to change already.Anyways,it's still 7 am and school starts at 8 am I still have many time to eat :)))))) I heard many squels from the girls I was so curious so I followed the squels.I saw a boy wearing sunglasses and wearing black shirt and black jacket with a black cap.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSRk5PpsP37W5flyfSHQ0o

'He's so handsome!'

'I know right?'

'That's luhan right?'

'Yeah of course.'

I overheared those girls and thay said it was luhan?Really?Did he change?I look closely and I saw that it was really luhan!Woah!He changed!I was so surprise!I saw he was infornt of me my was like this

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxepGDRhOssDktM9640_xM-1yQKqySqfNBssiO5MnzIaqCmQMu3Q

'Hey sooyoung :))))'I did'nt answer but stare at him.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys!There will be 2nd update later or not It depends but please comment :)))))))))))) Thank you! :)))))))