Chapter 4

Hate and Love

(Sooyoung POV)

Ahhhhh!First day of school should be exiting right?But why is my first day of school is not exiting its like my first day of school is full of hating and wanna know what happen in school?

(flashback...)

Me,Yoona and Taeyon went together at the cafeteria and we saw our other friends I'll introduce them to you.1st of all Taeyon,she is our leader a dorky leader and she really love to sing,Tiffany,she has the best eye smile and that makes her so beautiful,Jessica,she is our ice princess and she has a high note,Yuri,she's really graceful when she's dancing and her attitude?well she's really cold towards boys,but infront of her friends?she's really kind and caring if one of her friends are hurt she will be so mad to the one who hurt her friends,Sunny,she is our aegyo queen and love to imitate others,Hyoyeon,she is the best in dancing,she is our dancing machine and very noisy xD,Yoona,well she's kind,caring and most of all shy towards boys and last but not the least Seohyun,she's our maknae and most of all very quiet.

(lunch time)

'Hi girls!'taeyon said while waving her hand at the other members.'Hi taeyon unnie!'they said while waving back at us.'Girls we have a surprise'yoona said while smiling.'What is your surprise unnie?'yuri said exitedly.'Our surprise is...Sooyoung!'they both said happily.'Sooyoung unnie!'they said while standing up from their sit and run towards me and we grouped hug.'We really miss you unnie!'tiffany said while hugging me and release the hug and she's doing her eye smile which made her so beautiful.'I also miss you guys,come on let's sit already and eat.'I said while walking towards my sit.

'Sooyoung I want to introduce my boyfriend'yoona said shyly and let us say she's blushing.'When did you have a boyfriend when your so shy to talk to boys?'I was so shocked when she said boyfriend and I almost chocked my food.'Well I met him in summer and he and his friends is schooling here'yoona said while focusing on her food.'Ok,well when is he coming?''We'll meet him later with his friends''Ok'.'Oh Sooyoung one of those boys is my boyfriend'taeyon said happily,what's happening?how come they have boyfriends when it's still July?'Ok you know what girls?let's talk later ok?cause I need to go already.Bye!'I said while standing.'Bye Sooyoung unnie!'

(skip their two classes)

Ahhhh!Finally I can go home!Oh wait!I have a promise from yoona and taeyon they said I will meet them at our school park.

15 minutes later...

'Yoona!Taeyon!'I said while running towards them.'Did I wait you two too long?''No you arrive in time.'yoona said.'Look there they are!'taeyon said while pointing to a 11 boys?Wow!so many huh?'Kai!''Suho!''Yoona!''Taeyon!'the four of them hug each other,aren't they cute?'Sooyoung this is Kai my boyfriend,Kai this is my bestfriend Sooyoung.'yoona said while smiling at me cutely.'Nice to meet you Kai I'm Sooyoung.'I said while handing a hand for a hand shake.'Nice to meet you too Sooyoung I'm Kai.'he said while hand shaking with me.'Sooyoung!This is Suho my boyfriend,Suho this is Sooyoung my bestfriend.'taeyon said happily.'Nice to meet you Suho!I'm Sooyoung.'I said again while handing a hand for a hand shake.'Nice to meet you too Sooyoung I'm Suho.'he said while hand shaking with me.'So I guess I can go home now.'I said while walking backwards.'No wait let the other boys introduce their selves.'taeyon said while grabbing my arm.'Boys please introduce yourself.'taeyon said

'Hi I'm Xiumin!'
'Hi I'm Kris!'
'Hi I'm Lay!'
'Hi I'm Baekhyun!'
'Hi I'm Chen!'
'Hi I'm Chanyeol!'
'Hi I'm D.O!'
'Hi I'm Tao!'
'Hi I'm Sehun!'
'And we're the EXO!"

'Hi Nice to meet you guys!I'm Sooyoung!So I guess I can go now Bye!'
'Wait you didn't know our other member which is he's late.'the baozi face said
'And there he comes!'lay said while pointing at their other member
'Annyeong Haseyo!Luhan imnida!'luhan said while bowing at me,speaking of luhan wait a minute luhan the jerk!He's one of them!Arghhh!
'Yeah hi jerk I'm your blind girl.'I said with an angry tone.
'YOU!?'
'YEAH!ME!'
'Your yoona and taeyon's bff!?'
'Yeah what's wrong if I'm their bff huh?'
'Nothings wrong it's just that how could they be friends with you when your blind and today is your first day.'
'FYI,I school here since 1st year high school.'
'Wait what!?Is this true yoona?taeyon?'
Yoona and Taeyon just nodded.
'You know what jerk?I'll go ahead and sleep at my house so that I'll forget you.Bye Exo!Bye yoona and taeyon!Bye kai and suho!'I said while waving at them
'Hey blind girl!You should say GoodBye to me too!'
'As if!Bye jerk!'

(end of flashback...)



That's what happen during lunch time and after my classes (yawn) I guess I better sleep already cause tomorrow is school day so Good Night!
______________________________________________________________________________________________
Chapter 4 posted just like what I said I'll post tonight.Sorry for my bad grammars :((( Please comment and subscribe :)))) And for the ones who subscibed my story Thank you very much!