Chapter 1

Hate and Love

(Sooyoung)


Kringgg!Kringgg!Kringgg!


Ahhhhh!Just woke up from my sleep!I still wanna sleep!Oh yeah by the way I'm Choi Sooyoung!Just got up from my sleep,well actually today is Monday and the date today is July 7 I just got home from my vacation.I got home at July 4 and school started last month what date was that?Oh yeah it was June 2.Today I'm going to school and study of course and I really missed my bestfriends Yoona and Taeyon.Well now I'll go to bath so talk to you later!



(Author)



15 minutes later sooyoung got out from the comfort room and went down to the dining room.

'Good Morning Mom,Dad!'Sooyoung greeted her parents and kissed their cheeks.'Good Morning Youngie!'Sooyoung's Dad said.'Good Morning sweety!Come and sit,breakfast is ready.'Sooyoung's Mom said and put the plates on the table.'What's for breakfast Mom?'Sooyoung said exitedly.'Bacon and Pancake'Sooyoung's Mom said while putting the food on their plates.'Mmmmm!Yummy!'Sooyoung said while eating.30 minutes later they finished eating breakfast'Bye Mom,Dad!I'll go to school already bye!'Sooyoung said while going to her bike.'Bye youngie!Take care of yourself ok?And enjoy!'Sooyoung's Mom and Dad said.'I will!Bye!'Sooyoung said while riding on her bike.


(Sooyoung)

15 minutes later I finally arrived at my school.I put my bike on the bike station and went inside the university.I ran as fast as I could to go to the principal's officeto get my schedules because it's already 7:15 while suddenly I bump into someone and he fell.'Omo!I'm so sorry I did not see you.'I said while handing a hand for him of course beacause he fell and most of all I'm kind.'What's wrong with you!Are you blind!'He shouted while throwing my hand.'Look what you did to my uniform you made it dirty didn't you see I was walking and holding a cup of coffee now my uniform is dirty and my favorite coffee has spilled!Arggghhh!'He said while standing up.'I s-s-aid I was s-s-sorry'I said while my head is looking down,I do not like someone mad at me and btw,he is so mean!'Sorry is not enough!Because you made my uniform dirty and my favorite coffee spilled and it's all because of you.'He said in a mad tone.'I said I was sorry and you should not treat girls like that!You are such a stupid person I said I was sorry and you didn't accept it you just keep on complaining!'I said while shouting and left him while is eyes went bigger.'I will remember you stupid boy'I said in my mind.


(Luhan)


I was so shocked when that blind girl shouted at me nobody ever shouted at me except for my mother,my mother always shouts at me ever since I was 15 years old anyway back to the topic she shouted at me and left me!Arggghhh!I'll just walk to my classroom and rest my mind.'I will remember you blind girl'I said in my mind.


______________________________________________________________________________________________
Hi guys!Well chapter 1 is updated well I'm sorry if it's bored.Well please comment and subscribe.Thank you!