009

The Story of Us

Fuming, I stomped away from the car. I had honestly thought that he was making a sincere apology for ignoring me for no apparent reason, but nope, he wasn't. He was telling me about his girlfriend. The one that gets him in the papers all the time. The one who was there when we got engaged. The one he paid all his attention to on that day, instead of me: his fiancee. I know I'm starting to sound like some whiny brat at the moment, but this is just...ARGHH. And on top of it all, I'm in the middle of somewhere in Korea, but I have no idea where, so it's not like I can call for help from my cousins, or family, or even my old chauffeur.  He even took me to a large body  of water, for goodness sakes. Yes, I've been working with my psychologist on the matter, but I HATE LARGE AMOUNTS OF WATER. I have now come to the conclusion that he is out to get me, my own personal devil who is making me suffer for whatever crimes I have ever committed in this life, or any other past lives. 

 

Breathe in

Breathe out

In with the good

Out with the bad

Ein, zwei, drei, vier, funf, sechs, sieben, acht, neun, zehn.

 

Breathe in

Breathe out

In with the good

Out with the bad

 

Ok, that's gotten me more relaxed, and I can start to think clearly. I walked around a bit, and took a look at the house in front of me, and noticed a plaque saying 'Nam Villa' on it. Must be some sort of holiday home. Wait, my head can't handle it anymore. He took me on a weekend away?!

 

No, he can't have, calm down Soomin, don't get your hopes up. He just told you that you ruined his life for him. I really wonder though, why are we here, and more importantly, WHERE ARE WE???