010

The Story of Us

Slam

 

Woohyun sighed,  and laid his head on his arms on the steering wheel of his car. That had gone well. Not.

 

He had only meant to tell her the truth about everything. He had figured that Jung Soomin was not a bad person, and he didn't think it was fair for her to find out about him and Minah from somewhere else. In fact, observing her, he could see that she was almost perfect, both inside and out. Medium height, 5'5 - ish, with a slim athletic build, long lean legs and shoulder length hair that was a brown black colour depending on the light. A pretty face too, clear skin, large eyes, a small face, and pouty lips. She never overdid the makeup either, nor the perfume; her clothes were always well chosen too, they had a nice fit and flattered her but were never revealing. Compared with Kim Minah, the love of his life. Wow. Minah too was about medium height and had a slim body, but that was where the similarities ended. She had waist length hair dyed a chestnut colour, and she was always in makeup, usually the full works, and Woohyun could remember that he never had to see her, he could just sniff the air, and he would know if she was nearby. She always wore y clothes too, that showed off her body. Her curves were more exaggeratted, but sometimes, just sometimes, he wished she would wear more clothes. 

 

Whereas Soomin had a gentle personality; she smiled at every and anyone, Minah, well, she could be very vicious at times. And vindicative. And mean. And y...

 

Soomin had never once asked anyone for anything she didn't need, and bought her own stuff (except the presents cough*clothes*cough Sungjong insisted he gave her). Minah always demanded the latest designer outfits, jewellery and bags, pouted when she couldn't get them, then trashed them after one use. Even though he was filthy rich, he thought that was a bit much, but then, Minah would always use her puppy eyes, and begging voice:

'Don't you love me anymore, oppa? You promised that you love me!' 

Then she would start the waterworks, which worked on Woohyun everytime. He could never deny his darling anything.

 

Wait, you love Minah, you love Minah, Minah is better than Soomin, Minah is better than Soomin

 

Woohyun chuckled darkly to himself. He too, could see the point of Soomin's words, and if he was rational about it, it was clear that Soomin was only stating the obvious, and that she genuinely wanted things to work between them. But Woohyun was a man in love, and of course, he wasn't thinking properly. 

 

But now that Grandpa Nam had ordered him to go to the lakehouse with Soomin, he supposed it was the start of something new. After all, he had never shown anyone else the secret here.