017

The Story of Us

After paying for the kitten and a purple collar with a bow on it, Woohyun dashed back out to his car and continued on his mad dash home. On the way home, he kept glancing at the little kitten in the basket. He hoped Soomin would like it.

 


 

When he finally arrived home, he ran up the stairs whilst carrying the kitten and towards his bedroom. Well, his and Soomin's. He had made Soomin move into his room a few days after the trip away, after he started to not sleep very well. Then he realised he missed her warmth...and so he begged her to move in. Soomin only agreed to stop his awful aegyo. Anyway, he burst through the door, only to see his bed empty. He panicked.

 

'Umma! Did you see Soomin come in?! She's not here!!!' he yelled at the top of his voice.

 

'Um...Master Nam...she came in a while ago. Um...she's in her old room.' replied one of the more senior maids who was walking past.

 

'Oh, really?! Thanks!' he said, before rushing over to Soomin's old room.

 

He cracked open the door, and there was his baby kitty all curled up into a ball under the sheets of her bed, holding a monkey plushie tightly against her chest. She didn't make any response to Woohyun's entrance.

 

 

Prod prod

Prod prod

Prod prod

 

 

Woohyun knelt in front of the bed, then he picked up a front paw of the kitten and pressed it gently against Soomin's back. 

 

'Go away' she mumbled.

 

 

 

Prod prod

Prod prod

Prod prod

 
...
 
 

Prod prod

Prod prod

Prod prod

 
 

'I SAID, GO AWAY!' she yelled, as she sat up. Then her eyes widened.

 

'Oh it's you. What do you want?' she asked coldly.

 

Woohyun had expected her response, though he was a bit startled when Soomin yelled at him. She had never done that before. Regardless, he continued.

 

'Mommyy~' he sang in a sweet voice, whilst waving the kitten's paw around.

 

Soomin hadn't noticed the little creature in Woohyun's arms, but when she did, she gasped a little.

 

'Ooooh, Woohyun, i-its..'

 

'Yes, baby kitty, I saw this on the way home, and I thought you might like it. Here' he said as he put the kitten in Soomin's arms. The kitten immediately snuggled into her arms, before settling in a comfortable position. Soomin its soft fur as she cuddled the kitten, before straightening the collar around it's neck.

 

'It's adorable! Thank you! Does it have a name?' she asked tentatively. 

 

'Well, I was waiting for you to name it, baby kitty.' replied Woohyun.

 

'Ok, well, erm, how about? Charcoal? No, too cliche. Hmm...how about...Tigger? Blackie? Alice? Cheshire? Zach? Oh, I know!  Ziggy!' she pondered

 

'Whatever you want, baby kitty.' mumbled Woohyun. He had climbed into the bed, and s an arm around her waist, as he nuzzled into her back.

 

'Hey! That tickles! And you need to shower first, mister! Go go!' she said, as she kicked him out of the bed.

 

'Ouch, baby! That hurt!' he said, as he got up from the floor rubbing his back.

 

'Shower, go! I'll wait here with Ziggy for you.' replied Soomin. She was currently playing with cat, and didn't spare him a glance.

 

Woohyun started regretting buying the kitten. He was jealous of all the attention bestowed on it by Soomin. He left with a scowl on his face for a quick shower. 

 


 

When Woohyun came back, he didn't like what he saw:Soomin was currently lying on her back, waving Ziggy around in the air. She made kissing noises at it, and talked to it in a cute voice:

 

'Oh, you're soooo cute! I looove you soooo much!' she exclaimed, before rolling over and putting the dazed kitten on the bed. She then proceeded to take its paws and moved them.

 

'Ahhhh! You are too adorable!' she exclaimed again, before kissing the kitten on the head. 

 

By that time, Woohyun had had enough, and came over to Soomin.

 

'Hey, what about your Namstar?' he asked with a pout.

 

'Muah!' Soomin kissed the kitten again.

 

'Baby kitttyyy~' whined Woohyun 'Let's put Ziggy to bed, arasso? You can play with him again tomorrow, ok?' he asked

 

'Oh, you're back?' asked Soomin.

 

Woohyun lost all patience. He scooped Soomin (who was currently holding the sleepy kitten in her arms like a baby) up, bridal style and proceeded to march out of the room.

 

'Yah! You stupid tree? Where are you going??' she asked

 

'To put our new baby to bed. You are too preoccupied with it!' complained Woohyun

 

'New baby!? Oh, Ziggy!' said Soomin, before giggling.

 

They had reached Woohyun's room, and he put her down. 

 

'Now, put him in the basket.' he ordered

 

'Yes, Mr Nam' replied Soomin

 

'Goodnight little one' whispered Soomin, before giving the kitten one last kiss

 

Woohyun then picked Soomin up again, before depositing her on his bed.

 

'Ooof!' said Soomin, as she hit the soft mattress.

 

Woohyun then got up on top of her, and pinned her wrists down. 

 

'You know, baby kitty, you shouldn't show so much affection to anyone other than me' he said in a serious voice.

 

'Oh yeah? And what if I do?' smirked Soomin in reply

 

'Then I shall have to ...punish you!' he said with a mischievous glint in his eye. He then started to tickle Soomin, who then started to scream with laughter.

 

'Hahaha!! Stop it Woohyun! Hahahah!!' she laughed.

 

'Finally!' he said 'She's laughing and smiling again!'

 

Soomin's face clouded over, as she remembered the incident before, and she turned her back towards Woohyun. He, meanwhile, s an arm around her waist.

 

'What's wrong baby kitty?' he asked.

 

'Nothing' she sighed

 

'You're looking sad again' he said

 

'Well, most people would feel sad if they got verbally attacked for no apparent reason' she replied.

 

Woohyun nuzzled his face into her hair. 'Soomin, baby kitty, just ignore her, ok? I love you, not her. You're the girl I'm marrying, not her. I love you so much , enough to want to start a new life and even a new family with you, starting with Ziggy. So just forget about her, ok?' he said

 

Soomin sighed. She turned to face him, before cupping his face with her hand.

 

'I know.' she mumbled 'But it still hurt! And our date was ruined!' she added with a pout.

 

'Oh, silly kitty, we have the rest of our lives for dates! Now, stop fussing, and go sleep, ok?' said Woohyun. He then proceeded to tuck them in, before wrapping his body around Soomin's. He kissed her forehead, then started to hum the lullaby that put Soomin to sleep. When her breathing started to even, he kissed her forehead again, before reaching an arm to switch off the light.

 

'I'm sorry for ruining our date, kitty. But I'll make it up to you one day' he whispered.

 

'Saranghae, my baby kitty Soomin' 

 


   

Hey author here, thanks to all my readers! Old, new, silent, vocal...thanks for all the support!! Love you guys! If you haven't already, comment and subscribe!!!!

I hope the story is going well, and is enjoyable for everyone! Please do comment, it means a lot to me, and I can also see what people want to happen, and whether the pace is ok!

 

Btw, this is NOT the end, just in case people get confused!

 

Anyway, thanks again!!

 

xoxo