015

The Story of Us

 

On the way back from Nam Villa, Woohyun and I decided to set an actual date for our wedding. Our families had been vague about it, but now we decided to put an actual date on it; it was autumn, but we thought that a spring wedding would be nice, so it would be in March. Also, Woohyun started to be really vey nice to me. It made such a wonderful change from being ignored, though he has made it a habit to call me 'baby kitty'. Okay, I admit it makes me feel all fluffy and fuzzy inside, but it's so sweet it's giving me cavities. Plus he insists on me calling him 'Namstar'. No further comment. He also bought us 'couple phones', so that 'we can have a fresh start'. I admit that this weekend has been amazing - we finally opened up to one another and we've gotten closer to one another; we're not just two strangers getting married for the sake our family businesses. I think Nam Villa will always be a special place in our hearts.For now though, it's back to work for both of us. Sigh.

 

 


 

 

1 month later, in the midst of wedding preparations, and a busy time for the companies - Woohyun and Soomin have barely spent any time together at all.

 

 

I'm choosing my wedding gown today, and both my mommy and Mrs Nam has agreed that my dongsaeng, Lee Chaeyoung, who was an up-and-coming designer, was to design my dress with me. Plus, Woohyun wasn't to see it until the day. So now, I'm stuck in Chaeyoung-ie's studio whilst she pretends I am a pincushion and sticks pins into me. Oh Joy (!)

 

'Wow, Min-min Unnie, have you lost weight recently? You're thinner than I remember' she said whilst maing adjustments to my dress.

 

'Have I? I haven't noticed.' I reply. Hmm, it must be because from all the stress and I barely have time to eat large meals nowadays anyway.

 

'Yes you have! But anyway, you have a gorgeous figure, and with my dress, you are going to look stunning!'

 

The dress was something in a league of its own. Chaeyoung knew that I was fond of lace and fine detailing, and she had incorporated lace sleeves into my dress, a smooth silk bodice that had origami pleating before flaring into a full skirt. She also put in silk covered buttons at the back of my dress, and the cheeky girl added with a grin: 'We don't want him to pounce on you on your wedding night, right?' before giving me a wink and a smirk. Tsk. But I did blush a bit. I remembered that night during our bedtime cuddle when we were making out and he started to slide his hand under my shirt...before he regained control, and then he kissed my forehead before tucking both of us in...I blushed even harder at the thought, only for Chaeyoung to tease me even more. Tsk Tsk, the little brat, who I love enough to let her design my dress.

 

Anyway, back to the dress, and I'm just stifling a ya-

 

Dashi Dorawa Dorawa Dorawa

Dashi Dorawa Dorawa Dorawa

 

Oh, it's mine! 

 

'Yoboseyo?'

 

'Baby Kitttyy~ I miss you' crooned the voice that I missed. 

 

'Woohyun' I breathed

 

'Of course it's me! It's your one and only Namstar! Anyway, are you free tonight?' he asked

 

'No, Woohyun, I'm expensive. Every day and every night. Hahaha' I replied

 

'Oh, hilarious (!) I booked a table for two at that new restaurant, Purple, so wear a nice dress, kitty, and I'll see you there at 7pm, arasso?'

 

'Purple?! Oh my gosh! I've wanted to go there for ages! Yes, yes, 7pm, nice dress, got it! I love you!' I was so excited! A date! With hubby-to-be!

 

'Glad you like it, kitty, now I have a meeting to go to, so see you then! Love you too!' he said before hanging up.

 


 

Meanwhile, in a corner of Seoul, there lived a very dark soul...

 

Minah was worried. Very worried. Woohyun had not contacted her for a month. No texts, calls, letters, emails. Nope. Zilch. Nada. She picked up one of many magazines. On the front cover was a picture of Nam Woohyun holding Jung Soomin in his embrace, ring visible to the world and both looking extremely happy. The article described them as 'the latest IT couple' and there were morepictures of the couple inside, each sweeter than the last. Minah made a face. Woohyun was hers, and hers alone. How dare this Jung Soomin steal him away?!

 

She was going to get him back. 

 

 

She noticed Woohyun heading into Purple, the newest restaurant in town. She smirked.

 

Perfect

 

 


 

 

Hey guys, its the author! Thanks for all your support, the comments and my subbies!! I really appreciate it! Also, drama is about to start...

Plus, school is starting soon, so, updates will be slower...hope you all understand!

Thanks again for all the love and support!