It has started..

When The Love Falls

“myungsoo-ah..myungsoo-ah......” myungsoo opened his eyes. “myungsoo-ah, why did you do this again......” His mom started to crying. Myungsoo is still silence and looking at his mother who is crying right now. “where am I?” “in hospital..Myungsoo, please..I’m begging you. Stop hurting yourself, I promise I won’t force you anymore.” Myungsoo stared at his mom and still silence. His dad entered the room and looked at myungsoo. “son, I’m.....I’m sorry.......” myungsoo turned his face and close his eyes.

2 weeks later..

“Mom....may I ask you...?” asked me to mom while she was packing all my stuffs. “sure, what do you want to ask, son?” she smiled. “what if.....what if I leave you and dad?” now mom’s mile dissapeared. “why are you asking like that? Where are you going?” I laughed, “calm down, mom. I just asked..nevermind.” mom slapped my shoulders.

Now we are heading to the home. Dad is still busy with his business and couldn’t pick me up at hospital. Along the way, we were just silence. There’s something that I wanna pick at studio, so I told the driver to stop at the studio for a while. “wait a minute, mom. I wanna pick something.” I said to mom. Mom just nodded and smiled at me.

I entered the room, it was already cleaned. There’s no blood and sharp stuffs anymore. I saw my guitar at there and grabbed it. I sighed and smiled, was about to leave the room until I heard something weird at the cupboard. “who is it?” I asked. I thought it just something unimportant. Then the voice is getting louder. It’s like someone was dragging the cupboard. I’m getting curious, and walked a bit closer. I opened the cupboard and there was nothing, but a beautiful silver ring just dropped. I don’t know where is it from. I took that ring and looked around me, there was nothing. It’s only me. I think someone who cleaned this room left his/her ring in here. But to be honest it’s a beautiful ring I’ve ever seen in my life. So , I attached it to my ring finger. It looks so beautiful, even I’m a guy but it looks manly either. I smiled and stood up, but suddenly my head is so dizzy. I couldn’t see anything....

~ ~ ~

Seoul, 26 March, 2011

 

The new juniors in Seoul Art High School are lining upi n the schoolyard. With the heat she wag her hand. "gosh, very hot today." "Who's speaking?" asked the senior of third class.She immidately silent, then put on a fierce face. "was it you who were speaking?" asked the senior came to her. "....... you're talking to me?" "Who else? So it was really you huh.." "I did not say yes." "how dare you against a senior!" The senior began shouting angrily at her. And other seniors comes over them. "what is this?" asked a handsome senior."This american kid doesn’t know the manners. She must be taught a lesson!” answered the senior. “what? I just said that today was very hot. Nothing else...” said her, still with a poker face. “Because you’ve against me, you have to clean the music room until 5pm, understand?.” She looked at the senior and nodded. Then everyone left her.

“hey, you are so cool huh...” said someone behind her. “aww thank you!” “who’s your name?” “I am krystal Jung and you?” “I’m Sulli Choi.” They are handshaking. “Is it okay to clean the music room alone?” asked sulli. “It’s okay.” Krystal smiled. “I heard, the music room is haunted. Wuu it’sreally scary”. Now Krystal laughed, “hahahahaha haunted? I think the ghost will fall for me.” Sulli shuddered, “just have fun okay? I’m leaving, see you tomorrow.” “okay!”. Krystal is a badass girl, she’s not easily scared with the things like that. She looked around her, it was already empty and she looked toward her watch. Already 3.15 and she has to go to music room.

 

Krystal’s pov

 

I was a bit scared to enter the music room. I took a breath and enter the room. It was really like an old place, it’s so classic and full of dust. I really have to clean it now, before the monster eats me alive. I heard from my cousin, that it used to be a small studior room. Because the owner didn’t want it to be destryed, so they made it bigger and became a part of this school. The owner is a scary person, from what I heard he tried to commited sicide so many times. And after that he’s gone, not die but disapeared. And he had disapeared since 30 years a go. Damn ing long, okay stop to thinking about it. Now let’s clean!

After one half hour, I’m done. Freaking tired but after it I looked at the piano, I feel like playing it. so I sit down at the couch and started to play. Before it, I found a note song. It was yiruma’s song. The tittle is when the love falls. And there’s a message at the left side, “If you want someone to love you, and you want to fall in love, just play this song. Someone will comes to you.” I raised my eyebrows, “omg so crap hahaha but I think, it’s a good note. I will play it.” I started to play the piano and the song is really good. I thought, it was an soundtrack for old drama.  But it’s actually a beautiful instrumental.

I was about to stand up until the wind is facing the room and the window opened. The note song splaterred to the floor. It happened about 30seconds and I sighed, the room became apart again. “haishhh!!!!! I’m not gonna clean it again!!!” I stood up and then I saw someone is sleeping in front of me. He’s at the big couch, wearing a black tshirt and old fashion, sleeping like a baby. He must be a deep-sleeper. But wait...where did he came, why is he here, and the most important is who is he?