I Miss You.

When The Love Falls

It’s gonna be rain soon, well autumn is also gonna be end in one month. Winter and the snow will come soon. Krystal took her cup of coffee and drinks it slowly while looking outside the window. Her head was very dizzy lately but she’s just a lazy to get her to hospital or doctor. She’s also forbidden to drink coffee actually, but she loves coffee so much. As munch as she loves winter and the snow, she just can’t wait for it.

“Krys.....” suddenly Jessica, her sister, coming up through the door. Krystal immidately looked at her sister who was standing up in front of the door. “Can I come?” “Unnie, why so awkward....just come in okay no need to ask.” Krystal back to her object outside the window. Jessica came to her side and sits beside her. “It’s so peacefull to see the auntumn, look at the dried leaves!! They are yellowing and browning...have you ever seen this in america?” Krystal looked at her sister and laughs, “you’re so funny. I know, it’s so beautiful and it’s different with the ones in America but I just can’t wait for winter....” said Krystal brewing her coffee. “well auntumn is your birthday season!” Jessica Krystal’s hair. Krystal shocked, she’s totally forgot about it. She ran to the wall calender and flipped on october, oh yeah it’s one week from today. Her birthday is gonna be on Sunday. She sighed. “Do you want a party for your 17th?” asked Jessica, “Umm...I don’t know...” Krystal shrugged her shoulders and went to her bed. Jessica was only raised her eyebrows looking what was her sister doing.

 

Myungsoo’s POV

It’s the fifth day I’ve been doing all of this, without Krystal. Everytime I saw her in class, she never looked at me back. Then I couldn’t say anything to her, she just acted like she didn’t even see me. What’s wrong with her actually? I wanted to call her, but I’m too cool to do that, since I’m not the one who did wrong. But I’m the one who got exiled. I also can’t stand it anymore, when the bell was ringing for breaktime, Krystal immidately packed all of her stuffs and left it on her locker behind my chair. She didn’t even look at me, I sighed. I decided to writte a memo for her and slipped it on her table’s drawer.

I went out of the class and walk around. Suddenly I saw Suzy bowed to headmaster and wait.......is she wearing this school’s uniform? What??? She saw me and waved, she ran over me and called out my name like the happiest person in the world. These past days, I’ve been doing fine with Suzy, I meant she sincerely accompanied me and listened to me even I didn’t talk alot. But she was there when I just need someone to talk, shen Krystal wasn’t with me. I looked at her, she’s miling like an idiot. “Look! I just moved here. Are you happy now?” “What?” “You baboya, I said I just moved to this school.” Said Suzy happily. “Oh...so? Congrats then.” I just smiled a little and kept walking, Suzy was following me. I guess Suzy already used to with my habbit and attitude. “Don’t you wanna know the reasons?” “No. Just save it for yourself.” I think I’m so lazy with her now, she’s probably moved here because wanted to stalk me? Oh...I’m too confident with it.

I entered my class and saw Krystal was reading my memo, my heart jumps a while. Krystal looked at me with a pity eyes, I got embarassed. Then Suzy came up to my class and sit beside my chair. I suddenly looked at Suzy, omfg what is she doing in here? “ya, what are you doing?” I asked her. “I’m in music class anyway, so....you also in music class? Wah we’re meant to be!!!” She said without guilty. I raised my eyebrows, “so why did you sit in here? This seat is taken, you know?” “Because I wanna be with you, I can ask them to move.” Suzy said immidately and made me annoyed. Soon, someone entered the class. It’s Minho and he talked to Krystal and brought Krystal out of the class. I feel like my blood boiled right now, and my face is like burning up. Suddenly Suzy came over my seat and looked at my stuffs,”wah you’re a good guitarist eh??” I took it immidately, “stop touching the stuffs which are not belong to yours.” Then I stood up and left the class. “YA!!!” Suzy screamed behind me.

 

Krystal’s POV

I just got back from cafetaria, Sulli wasn’t here. She’s going to Hongkong for her relative’s wedding. I’m completely lonely. I miss someone who was always with me, but I know he’s not here. I meant, his body’s here but his soul is not with me. Why didn’t he try to call me or do something? Didn’t he know I miss him like insane? I’ve been crazy for almost a week without him. He just definetely fine without me, but I’m not. Even I looked like I was fine. I looked at my table’s drawer to take my book, but I found a small paper and I took it. I read it and got shocked for a while, almost cried I don’t know what to do.

“Please meet me at the rooftop after breaktime.”

- M.

I was shaking, finally he asked me to meet him. I should be calm, don’t just overact and too happy. Suddenly someone entered the room, I looked at him. He was very.......fine. To fine to be exact after we didn’t talk for almost a week. He just stared at me like nothing happens. And then....someone came over him and sit beside his seat. He immidately looked at that person and shocked like me. I gulped and understand with all of this, perhaps he asked me to go to rooftop to talk about this, that he found someone else...that he doesn’t need me anymore and wants me to go away from his life. Yes, that should be like that, probably.

“Kryst.....have a minute?” Minho came to my class and talked to me, I dropped the paper and stood up, I shook my head and followed Minho out of the room. I don’t care what would he do with that girl, just do what you wanna do, Kim Myungsoo.

Minho brought me to school’s park and sit in long chair. “Kryst.....are you busy tomorrow’s night?” “I don’t know......” I sighed, “why?” I asked Minho. “ I want to ask you for dinner....would you like to come?” asked him back. I shrugged my shoulder, means I refused him. “It’s a fifty fifty, means I still have a hope!” said Minho confident, I stared at him. My head was still thinking about Myungsoo. “Tomorrow is....” Minho hasn’t finished his words, Myungsoo came over, grabbed my hands and pulled me to his side. He was running and I sincerely followe him running either and left Minho who’s still silence and full of thought I guess. Almost out of breath because Myungsoo running to the rooftop, but he never let go of my hand even once, even I knwo he’s the one who’s very tired I can feel his breathe. And here we are, at the rooftop. He hasn’t let go of my hand yet, he took a deep and long breathe.

I looked at him and smiled, brightly smiled. “finally....” and then I took a deep breathe too, looking at the view of here and closed my eyes. Suddenly Myungsoo hugged me, I love his sudden and surprise sweet action. “I miss you......so much....where have you been?” I said while hugging him back, he hugged me tighter even after I said that. “I miss you even more than you do. You’ve been avoiding me while I was around you..I hate that...” I started to tearing up. Myungsoo laughed a little. “I’m sorry that I did it...but I didn’t mean it.” “Why didn’t you go here after read my memo?” asked him. I looked down...”You don’t need to answer then, it’s okay.” Myungsoo said with flat expression. “I thought you canceled it because of someone....ah forget it...” I don’t want to talk about that person, “I thought you didn’t want to because Minho asked you to go out...I’m sorry for making you tired like this.” Said Myungsoo with guilty. I smiled widely and hugged him again. How would I? I would never be tired as long as you hold my hands wherever you go.

 

 

 

hi guys please enjoy!:D